Dragon Trade Pouches?

Kitah

I have a few questions regarding dragon trade pouches. 

Not including the wheel how many do you earn in-game from level 1-45? 

How many are needed to completely open the vault/inventory. I found a guide but it doesn't seem to show the opened bottom area of the vault's first page (not secondary vault)

Am hoping someone can help me out with this as I'm wanting to buy a bunch of pouches from the cash shop but don't want to buy too many.

(Picture shown below)

22bRA5S.png

4 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Prt sure thats correct its like 164 or something for ur entire inv

I added up all of the totals in the image and 164 does add up, however the bottom of Vault (first page) is missing, which makes me wonder if the first vault is that small after the row of 8 small bag slots?

Just now, Nitonic said:

you will only unlock one inventory slot using pouches til u hit 45. Even after that, you never really get enough unless you buy them with NCoin or win with daily dash. I think I got like 2 or 3 while leveling through survey.

Good to know, thank you. I guess I'll buy 100 pouches and see how I go from there. :D

In short, it's 214 pouches needed per character.  I did the math during beta, but the prices have changed since then.  Now it costs 800 NCoin for 23 pouches if you're not premium and 720 NCoin if you are premium.  It's $10 per 800 NCoin.

I'll let you guys do the math this time around.

+/- $93 dollars to unlock all your inventory spaces if you buy NC Coins, with current daily dash if you have good spin and able to finish each round in a week or less you would net at least 16 pouches. I don't think you will have inventory problem if you're only play 1 toon with the game default inventory spaces (I can't speak for folks that love to *cricket* everything include trash items).

**The price is different for both none and premium member.

46 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Not including the wheel how many do you earn in-game from level 1-45? 

None. If any gotten in game, it has always been via NCS give-a-ways, but thanks to the HMStore, at least now you can sell gold, earn HMCoin, and buy them w/o spending any real money.

I personally also thought that it's way to much and way to expensive on top of that. It got slightly less expensive with their 23 pouches pack tho.

The thing is, while the normal inventory feels super small imo, buying the 23 pack twice will unlock a few rows and make it more than big enough. You dont need the bank at all, maybe one row or so more. I more or less... dont use it. 

So 2x720 (800 if non-premium) ncoin per character to have a nice gameplay experience. Anybody who says that you need to unlock the bank better has good reasons for it, because less than 10% of the items you will want to keep are not dropping frequently enough to keep them in the inventory. That said, unlocking the last two rows of the inventory would be nice, but is not needed either. I basically have *every* item that drops frequently in my inventory, that includes crafting products and crafting mats, drops, upgrade mats, potions, .... and basically i still have at least 5 rows free to clutter them with fodder that's dropping until i sort stuff out. 

The 1440 or 1600 ncoin are not so much money. But you can also exchange gold for hcoin. At current rates you get about 50 hcoin per gold, so that'd be about 30 gold for inventory space. Seems reasonable at this point in time. 

I'd still like it if the shop wasnt that overprices, but it's by far not as bad as i thought before properly playing the game (CBT and such)

so 164 poucher / char

or

214 pouches ?

what's make @Kitah and @Bezerko difference in calculation ??

if we buy it all using  gold with the current rate 1g = 65hcoins, and around 10g per day doing dailies, we need around

164 pouches = 8 pack of the 23 pack bag so around 6400 hcoin (5760 if premium) = 99 gold (89 gold if premium) = 10 day dailies (9 day if premium)

214 pouches = 10 pack of the 23 pack bag so around 8000 hcoin (7200 if premium) = 124 gold (111 gold if premium) = 13 day dailies (12 day if premium)

which is actually not to expensive in term of gold. that 13 day dailies can even be more shortened if you sell all soulstones from pvp dailies, all soulstones from zen bean trade, and other items that you get from dg run when doing the dailies, maybe the 13 day tops (214 pouches non premium) can even be shortened to 10 days only by selling all items we get doing dailies

but is my calculation correct ?

Archived