The bots have arrived ... into our 45 dungeons!

NoeyJD

So, playing now B&S for weeks, and already saw a ton of bots, not this often seen spammer bots who take hours to get banned, BUT actualy real playing bots who take days to get banned!

Leveling 100% Automatic, they don't care if you troll them, they just ignore you and repeat it over and over again to finish the quest.

Check for yourself:

Go to a dungeon with alot of enemy concentration without bosses, change to channel 1 (Atleast here on DE Frostgipfel)and check the portals...

Farming Dungeon:

Ya, now that was first amusing to watch, because in 10 secs, 1-3 bots where going out and back in the dungeon to farm Healthpots and food, (on our server there are 3 sites full with 1k stacks each).

I checked other dungeons, and they were full with bots to...Oh and 100% ONLY DESTROYERS, Random letters as names.

Arena:

Arena bots! Yeah cool! Bots walk like robots, straight lines, Rotating 90º/180º+ instantly, they exist in lower Elo's and its just hilarous...(Thanks for the boost i guess?)

Fieldboss:

This one look funny, walking around non-sense trying to get agro from the boss, not picking up orbs (Garden of soul), running from one side to another and just killing the guardians.

Not posting pics because its obvious what im talking about and because of nameshaming, (But they are bots, and not real players, do you care?and know what i mean?)

Are there Playermods in this game?Like GM's, but just player with basic mute/kick rights?i need that...

AUTO BAN?

Does this game even has a anti-Cheat system?And how can spammers spamm for hours if they get a ton of spam reports?is there not a thing like "Bann after 10 reports in 10mins" function?Something like that...

Pls developers, realy, handle this, its a nice game, didn't expected to be that good, but bots are just ruining the AH and it just doesn't feel right seeing them...

Noey, DE Frostgipfel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically in its current state and how NCsoft is currently handling things, BnS is nothing more than a quick cash grab.  In a few months unless some miracle happens within management, the game will be completely run by botters/hackers.  Game is dying slowly and the only ones that can be blamed are well NCsoft and Co.  

Hey all and NCSoft West (like you guys really care),

So I just want to let you peeps know, who have yet to experience this, that you should be prepared to have the Destroyer bot army appearing in your dungeons now.

I've just did the big 4 and each one had a bot. You'd quit the group, join another and hey another bot.

Unfortunately from previous experience, NCSoft West won't really do much about this problem, as they are just looking at the numbers and the money, so they can forward this data to their share holders to keep them happy. However; this is something that really does need to have a lot of attention applied too. This can really make or break the game if it's not taken care of and it's even more frustration for those of, when there is no communication about our concerns with the bot problem.

So even though we have no clue if our reports ingame are being reviewed (probably 1 guy having to deal with the thousands of reports, that they receive on a daily basis, who then has to review each report to make sure it's bot and not a real player and then forward that to another guy, who has to ban the accounts. He's probably on vacation or doing something else ... probably playing Candy Crush on his phone <--- fire that guy and get someone wants to help the game/community).

Anywho, just make sure to report the bots, when you see them peeps. They are easy to spot: Destroyer / Profane Axe / Hongmoon everything else or random blue stuff and a keyboard face roll name.

I don't mind them spamming gold adverts as I could just ignore them, but having to quit, rejoin, quit, rejoin, quit, rejoin is now getting on my nerves.

like many had mention this is game breaking...I dun mind them spamming message and farming within their own bot group but for them to interfere our gameplay its actually the most pressing issue now rather then pushing out new content. Not only lv45 crossserver instance they also conquer arena there's even kmf bot they marco 3rf combo -,-''''. I play so  many version this is the only version that botter go crazy and invade the game 

Even the forums are being spammed like crazy and this is unfortunately due the NCSoft West laying off pretty much all their staff in Europe ... because they weren't generating enough revenue, I wonder why xD

But they really need to get some volunteer moderators up in here, so they can move the botter threads to a section, which can then reviewed by a paid employee, who then can delete or return the thread (depending if a thread was moved by mistake).

I really love the game, but they should have never made it completely free 2 play. Making it a simple buy 2 play option would have been better, as the bot problem wouldn't be this bad.

Just yesterday, I teamed up with a clanmate. We did all 4 dungeons in 2 man run.

Was great, we talking about how we could improve the run-times. How to work together and the best part of it all:

We got 4 moonwater tears each - and 2 recipes dropped. 1 Recipe from Brightstone and 1 from Skittles.

Wasn´t merry potters, but still a great feeling. Fast runs, lots of cash, no frustration.

21 minutes ago, DoowieEU said:

Bots infect western MMOs because western gamers are lazy and would rather pay to get the gold, than obtain it themselves. So the bot problems in the games we play, is our own fault for inviting them for an easy pay day.

So there's no botting in Asia?

4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Just yesterday, I teamed up with a clanmate. We did all 4 dungeons in 2 man run.

Was great, we talking about how we could improve the run-times. How to work together and the best part of it all:

We got 4 moonwater tears each - and 2 recipes dropped. 1 Recipe from Brightstone and 1 from Skittles.

Wasn´t merry potters, but still a great feeling. Fast runs, lots of cash, no frustration.

Wrong topic

4 minutes ago, ChristyStar said:

Wrong topic

No it's right topic,

They are saying how much fun it was not having a bot with them when they did a run and how beneficial it was in comparison to having random matchups where people get grouped with bots that ruin runs, make auctions go stupid etc. 

2 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

No it's right topic,

They are saying how much fun it was not having a bot with them when they did a run and how beneficial it was in comparison to having random matchups where people get grouped with bots that ruin runs, make auctions go stupid etc. 

Excactly, When you are faced with a difficulty. You can either

1) QQ about it

2) Find a solution.

Cheers TopKEK ~

You could blame the publisher for not making a more bot-safe system. - But in reality, these goldsellers are so dam inventive - that they will always find a new work-around.

The root of the problem, is people buying gold. As long as the goldsellers have customers - as long as they earn money, there will be a goldsellers. If the goldsellers have no market, they will move to another game. However, that too is beyond mine and yours control.

We can hope that NCsoft will continously make the goldsellers life more and more difficult, and we can hope less people will buy gold off goldsellers.

And while we do that, we can stop QQ and just do whatever makes us enjoy the game more.

For me, I run with a good friend instead of random people and the chance of bots.

I´d like to use the opportunity to spread the awareness, that it´s common that goldsellers use the credit card information, to buy premium and other stuff. So while some may be tempted to buy gold of a goldseller, it can proove to be a very expensive purchase. In worst case scenario you may be forced contact your bank for stolen credit card info, have your account banned and alot of headache.

my group encountered 1 bot in brightstone today

one of the player realized that this 1 destroyer is a bot

so we chat

and decide to afk in the start area of brightstone, lol

5 afk player, and the bot still go fighting monster toward the boss area

just want to see how far can the bot go without our help

the destroyer bot have hongmoon accessories, and the profane axe from jiangshi wheel of fate

AANNDDDD... TO OUR SURPRISE !!!

THE BOT FINISHED THE DG, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

IT SOLO THE 2 GIANT BOSS AND THE LAST BOSS TOO

so basically it's a free loot for us. kinda silly, but very hilarious. lol

WTF destroyer bot can solo the dungeon with that level of gear????

I hate to do this to all the other destroyers out there but since all bots are destroyers maybe nerf a few of their abilities to make it so they suck as bots and or have to have their entire program rewritten to be able to bot.

Yup at this rate I won't be playing this game much longer if the bot problem isn't corrected somehow.

They do ban bots when they can.

You guys can also do your part,screenshot and post a ticket to get it looked into bit faster,instead of just complaining here.

Not sure how well the report bot-button even works in game,but tickets at least work,from my experience as i saw some bots actually banned after doing so.

55 minutes ago, chinmi said:

my group encountered 1 bot in brightstone today

one of the player realized that this 1 destroyer is a bot

so we chat

and decide to afk in the start area of brightstone, lol

5 afk player, and the bot still go fighting monster toward the boss area

just want to see how far can the bot go without our help

the destroyer bot have hongmoon accessories, and the profane axe from jiangshi wheel of fate

AANNDDDD... TO OUR SURPRISE !!!

THE BOT FINISHED THE DG, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

IT SOLO THE 2 GIANT BOSS AND THE LAST BOSS TOO

so basically it's a free loot for us. kinda silly, but very hilarious. lol

I've seen about 2 or 3 bots solo Dokumo...

Something tells me they aren't just simply bots but have hacks on them as well... Possibly some sort of multiplier for their attacks or something... No way a Destroyer with Infernal weapon and Moonwater shield can dish out enough damage to kill Brightstone Boss, let alone Dokumo... Without dying first... 

This will kill the game very soon, Destroyer bots on arena gold, KFM bots on 1750+ super hard to beat, bots farming every single moonwater quartz spot, bots spamming chat, bots in dungeons, armies of bots farming terrors in Misty Woods and moving to other channels all day...

NCSoft I would stop EVERYTHING and adress this right now.

Archived