Warlock Expert difficulty?!

Quantuis

What the f.k just happened?! In KR version of the game i saw Warlock have 3 stars (Medium) difficulty like the FM.

So, why the hell, our version gets expert version?

I know that we are getting the nerfed version, but what guys you think about this?

He's really that hard?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/classes/warlock/

PS: Sorry, if there's another topic like mine. And sorry for my bad english.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i saw that, i jumped out of my chair and danced a jig. "My class" in not a OP face roll destined to be cried and whined about in the PvP forums without some serious shaking of heads at the whiner. A "summon class" that looks cool and requires SKILL to get anywhere. YES! YES! I LOVE IT! TO all those who were hoping for the face roll version I TOLD YOU SO!!! EAT IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhaha, only the truly purists will get the most of of this;  the people who loved it for what it is, not the casuals who were looking to yawn their way to diamond in the arena. THIS IS AWESOME NEWS! Go back to DES, SMN and LBM you haters!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha. *dies*

Warlock on "Expert" difficulty?  I haven't played the class at all but what I've seen on videos that class doesn't seem to be that hard to play as (of course it will require some effort like most classes), just got to get used to it's unique  playstyle that's all (it's not like a KFM that's requires good timing on counters, evades, etc). 

11 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

When i saw that, i jumped out of my chair and danced a jig. "My class" in not a OP face roll destined to be cried and whined about in the PvP forums without some serious shaking of heads at the whiner. A "summon class" that looks cool and requires SKILL to get anywhere. YES! YES! I LOVE IT! TO all those who were hoping for the face roll version I TOLD YOU SO!!! EAT IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhaha, only the truly purists will get the most of of this;  the people who loved it for what it is, not the casuals who were looking to yawn their way to diamond in the arena. THIS IS AWESOME NEWS! Go back to DES, SMN and LBM you haters!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha. *dies*

LoL the warlock is no harder now then it was in the other versions, just as strong as the other classes. Like it has always been it will come easy to some, me for ex. have spent a ton of time with this class on CN so will still have it easy. The star system for the difficulty of the classes is very misleading.

6 minutes ago, Silxer said:

Warlock on "Expert" difficulty?  I haven't played the class at all but what I've seen on videos that class doesn't seem to be that hard to play as (of course it will require some effort like most classes), just got to get used to it's unique  playstyle that's all (it's not like a KFM that's requires good timing on counters, evades, etc). 

Actually it is(it requires good timeing)... it has block ,only 1 iframe(9sec CD tho) and most important u got to fit a lot of skills in a little time window...but i dont think its classified expert for this reasons... its hard to survive in arena with those new CDs on defensive skills / nerfed HP regen ..... i think in KR it was 3 stars b4 the nerf....or they just forgot to change it..

2 minutes ago, ObyXiao said:

Actually it is... it has block and only 1 iframe(9sec CD tho)...but i dont think its classed expert for this reasons... its hard to survive with those new CDs on defensive skills / nerfed HP regen ..... i think in KR it was 3 stars b4 the nerf....or they just forgot to change it..

Even with that, I wouldn't put it at expert. Maybe hard. But I didn't even think it felt like 3 stars pre-nerf. It was more like 2. Even with the block, the SS, and Z (which can resists 5 attacks for 5 sec if traited, but still resists 1 attack untraited) and the increased CDs on some skills and nerfed healing, it isn't hard at all. Or, for me, it's not. It takes some learning, but it's really not expert difficulty.

5 minutes ago, ObyXiao said:

Actually it is... it has block and only 1 iframe(9sec CD tho)...but i dont think its classed expert for this reasons... its hard to survive with those new CDs on defensive skills / nerfed HP regen ..... i think in KR it was 3 stars b4 the nerf....or they just forgot to change it..

I guess that makes sense, I forgot that they don't as many defensive skills compared to other classes (and like what you said some have pretty long cooldowns).

5 minutes ago, tsunderehatter said:

Even with that, I wouldn't put it at expert. Maybe hard. But I didn't even think it felt like 3 stars pre-nerf. It was more like 2. Even with the block, the SS, and Z (which can resists 5 attacks for 5 sec if traited, but still resists 1 attack untraited) and the increased CDs on some skills and nerfed healing, it isn't hard at all. Or, for me, it's not. It takes some learning, but it's really not expert difficulty.

welll idc if prenerf it was 3 stars........ i'd add 1 and a half star after what they did with this class...i dont say it's fair to put it as 3 stars in the start..( i think its becouse of unique playstile ... rly different from other classes)

I personally think its classified as expert becouse of it's actual state in PVP (arena).... its really hard to be competitive with it.... i guess u know the stories... no warlocks in KR top 500 1st season after nerf lol and so on.... but thats it... its better then telling everyone its easy and then makeing them complain cuz they lose 7 games out of 10...

Just now, ObyXiao said:

welll if prenerf it was 3 stars i'd add 1 and a half star after what they did it this class...i dont say it's fair to put it as 3 stars in the start..( i think its becouse of unique playstile ... rly different from other classes)

I personally think its classified as expert becouse of it's actual state in PVP (arena).... its really hard to be competitive with it.... i guess u know the stories... no warlocks in KR top 500 1st season after nerf lol and so on.... but thats it... its better then telling everyone its easy and then makeing them complain cuz they lose 7 games out of 10...

PvP-wise, I can certainly see expert. I'm a mostly PvE player, and I've had no issues soloing most things once I got the hang of post-nerf WL, but I could use a better weapon, I'm way behind because everything was a joke pre-nerf. I can't even speak for PvP because, nerfed or not, my ping is too high for me to actually do decently at it on the JP server. It is definitely unique in playstyle, but I found it easy to pick up, for PvE at least. Maybe expert for PvP and 3 stars for PvE.

Companies know absolutely nothing about difficulty unless it's an extreme. It's like that in every game. 

Kung Fu Master - 5 

Blade Master - 3

Force Master - 2.5

Assassin - 2

Warlock - 1.5

Destroyer - 1.5

Blade Dancer - 1

Summoner - .5

Accurate. 

59 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Companies know absolutely nothing about difficulty unless it's an extreme. It's like that in every game. 

Kung Fu Master - 5 

Blade Master - 3

Force Master - 2.5

Assassin - 2

Warlock - 1.5

Destroyer - 1.5

Blade Dancer - 1

Summoner - .5

Accurate. 

So you're saying the difficulty of Warlock in PvP is a 1.5 star? Interesting.

1 hour ago, Cynic said:

Kung Fu Master - 5 

Blade Master - 3

Force Master - 2.5

Assassin - 2

Warlock - 1.5

Destroyer - 1.5

Blade Dancer - 1

Summoner - .5

Accurate. 

You know nothing jon snow

Accurate. ? 

Your kfc uh I mean KFM is bag of garbage, it takes tremendous skill to kill somebody with a class that almost every skill is hard CC without penalties and if you make mistake you can just heal 60% if you like while taking similar amount of hp from enemy, so skillful ... 

KFM is not most difficult class in game not even close

Blade Master is most difficult followed by Assassin and Blade Dancer

FM and KFC shares difficulty with destroyer at best 

1 minute ago, Lapuka said:

You know nothing jon snow

Accurate. ? 

Your kfc uh I mean KFM is bag of garbage, it takes tremendous skill to kill somebody with a class that almost every skill is hard CC without penalties and if you make mistake you can just heal 60% if you like while taking similar amount of hp from enemy, so skillful ... 

KFM is not most difficult class in game not even close

Blade Master is most difficult followed by Assassin and Blade Dancer

FM and KFC shares difficulty with destroyer at best 

ROFL

Archived