ping booster for sea player?

Lynixs

im from indonesia (asia) and is there any software for help reduce the ping?? because its really big gap different in attack speed with other players that play in us region. even we got smooth connection for no delay the skill, but still the attack speed effect for high ping so much different. 

Most people use WTFast, however it requires a subscription after the trial period, but it has some of the best servers for a gaming VPN.

You could also try programs like Pingzapper or Battleping.

Additionally, don't worry about people saying you could get banned for using a VPN, just don't pick a dozen different servers all over the planet when using one, if you use the same servers you'll have no problem, you only get flagged if you suddenly log in from 20 different places around the world in a short period of time.

Lastly, remember that even the best ping from the SEA region will still be pretty bad, anyone near the server will still attack twice as fast as you even with a VPN and "good" ping, and the only way to change that is to be closer to the server.

I live in Thailand and connect BnS via Pingzapper and it went fine . Ping wont decrese much but latency is work like magic.  QTB skill is much less delay compared without Pigzapper. // but it depend on ur local ISP .

BTW . Ive connect thru Singapore2 and it works fine in many ways.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Gennady said:

BTW, what server delay is considered good? I have 110 and feel like my attacks are significantly slower than other's

Due to the nature of this game "normal" in game ping that the game shows you near the fps meter is 70-100ms. That is because in addition of your connection ping there is also server processing speed that increases the ping further which depends on how crowded the server is at that time. So as an example what i mean, you have a normal connection which would be around 30ms to 60ms connection. Server processing speed will add another 40ms to 80ms probably even more depending how crowded it is, resulting in 30-60ms + 40-80ms = 70-140ms ping. So that would be a "normal" ping.

I have around 80ms to 120ms normally and it feels the same as in any other game with 40ms ping. Anything above 140ms starts to be bad, yeah.

If you have this ping and you still can't attack that fast then there is something else going on too which causes you to lag more.

If you have below than 70ms constantly you have a great connection + server is not slowing it down by that much, good for you.

Archived