Brother Hajoon

Krucius

I was unnintentionally prepared to see him die when I saw the black marks under his eyes and his bad shape. 

I saw the anime before playing the game and he dies there too... equally sad, actually, but more heroic too. I actually prefer his death on the anime, he fights and all.

4 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Everyone cries for Hajoon, no one remembers Iksanun the Realmwalker. His *cricket*ing kid with ADHD killed him, stupid lyn rat. Good that the fiends killed him.

I think it's because his death is near the end of the current story, while Hajoon dies very early, so everyone sees him die multiple times.

Also what made me happy about Iksanun's kid death was when he hears that his dad is the only hope AFTER THE MURDER. Think about it on the afterlife you prick.

16 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Everyone cries for Hajoon, no one remembers Iksanun the Realmwalker. His *cricket*ing kid with ADHD killed him, stupid lyn rat. Good that the fiends killed him.

What if I tell you that in the original version without censorship or westernization he doesn't die for the demons but because he sees how badly he screwed up things that he commits suicide? He takes the major's knife and hits his own neck.

And yes, one version or the other, that brat was asking for it... even when Iksanum goes berserker trying to do anything to save him after knowing he's his kid...

Just now, Vengerin said:

What if I tell you that in the original version without censorship or westernization he doesn't die for the demons but because he sees how badly he screwed up things that he commits suicide? He takes the major's knife and hits his own neck.

Unless that's the KR version, i played the rest of the asian version that's how not it went down.

1 minute ago, Aevri said:

Unless that's the KR version, i played the rest of the asian version that's how not it went down.

You can find it on Youtube, my guy was curious about the korean voices so he found the vid and linked to me. Also I have to say I like more Mushin's voice on korean... so calm and powerful...

13 minutes ago, Vengerin said:

You can find it on Youtube, my guy was curious about the korean voices so he found the vid and linked to me. Also I have to say I like more Mushin's voice on korean... so calm and powerful...

Do you know that story line got changed few times, so it could be an old quest line o;

20 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Do you know that story line got changed few times, so it could be an old quest line o;

I know the story was changed, the election part and that, to not further divide people to make clans but the cinematic I saw was mostly like we have, except that part. Dunno if they changed it later or is simple westernization.

Anyway, contrary to Brother Hajoon, thing that I expected but is sad too, I didn't feel a thing but satisfaction from that little stupid kid.

11 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I'd rather see that lyn commit seppuku than get killed by fiends. *cricket* retarded kid I swear.

Mayor : You must... find your father... Iksanun.. the Realmwalker

Narrative : It was then, that the little lyn realized that he *cricket*ED UP.

Lyn : What ? No, no *adhd intensifies* wtfbbqq demons, jinsoyuuuuuuuuuuun betrayererererererererererererer *adhd reaches climax and lyn collapses.

Huh... and here I thought you could have the feeling of remorse and guilt despite not having ADHD.. I think someone needs to read a little about what that is. These mental disorder statements make me crinch mainly due to people not knowing what they are saying is.

On topic: Hajoon.. I wish he didnt die but it was kinda expected when you see him looking worse and worse for each training session you had with him.

As for Ildim, ye that guy had it coming. God I just wanted him to die from the moment he betrayed the trust of his community.

On a side note, so many damn traitors in this game haha!

Archived