Daily marketplace selling limitations? LOL

Crash

I seriously never knew this was a thing, I've been crafting items and thought to my self "why do people sell items in bulk if you can't choose how many items out of that bulk you can buy? so to create convinience for other players I thought I'd stick either stacks of 1 or very small bulks of materials for crafting, little did I know was that you can only sell up to 10 items a day...10, items, a day.

I've heard of trying to milk your players, such as overpricing costumes, overpricing extra inventory spaces and so on, but 10 sold items a day? usrs ncsoft? I'm honest to god thankful I havn't spent a dime on this cash cow game yet, it's a *cricket*ing disgrace when you total everything up, the people that created this business model in ncsoft should be fired.

Thanks for trying OP, I honestly appreciate it. NCSoft will work against your efforts though, so it's best to just throw another pile into the market place. I'll apologize before hand if it doesn't sell.

It really sucked when RNG wasn't in your favor while you leveled so you turned to the market place only to see 5 of what you needed with everyone buying up the singles.

Yeah, there's a few games that have or had daily auction house limits. WoW even has limit of 200 for their daily remote auction house (not sure if they do currently but this was recent as of a few years).

They may or may not adjust the non-premium daily limit in the future, I don't know. I'm curious if the lmit is the same in KR/JP/TW/RU.

7 minutes ago, KaoriKungFu said:

Yeah, there's a few games that have or had daily auction house limits. WoW even has limit of 200 for their daily remote auction house (not sure if they do currently but this was recent as of a few years).

They may or may not adjust the non-premium daily limit in the future, I don't know. I'm curious if the lmit is the same in KR/JP/TW/RU.

There are players on Twitch that play on the TW server and speak English. You are free to drop into their channels and ask them : ).

I asked a few questions about outfits, prices, and premium benefits myself.

You need at least rank 4 to sell 30 items.

At least rank 7 to sell 40 items.

Rank 10 to sell 100 items.

So have fun spending hundreds on useless things just for prem rank, just so you can bypass this ridiculous limitation.

And to all the people who think this helps prevent bots.. that's absolutely not true, there will ALWAYS be bots.

Thought chat restrictions would stop gold spam? Nope, still see them.

Thought level restriction on that chat would stop them? Nope.

All these limitations do is cause inconvenience to legit players.

Gold sellers can get rank 10 prem by selling cash shop items to other players at a discount, in turn they can list 100 items farmed from their several other bot accounts in which they sell the gold earned to more players.

I don't see how this limitation is preventing them from doing this at all, it just slows it down a little.

It is hilarious that people believe daily market limitation is related to bot prevention.

Bot is an operating automatically. People that use Bots can easily level a char in a new created account to 16 and access the market. Free account cannot send mail, but they can receive mail. One free to play account = 10 slot + 10 limit.

Daily market limitation have NEVER been about bot prevention, it is to stop people playing the market instead of playing the game. 

Archived