what type of music do you play while on B&S?

Vanessa12

Regarding the whole gamer girl thing, it is kind of annoying, seeing those kinds of streams on Twitch, when watching them on my PS4, because I DO see a lot of them doing those sorts of things: dressing like the clothes they're wearing is their comfortable, "I don't care what I look like because I'm just at home, playing video games" clothes, while wearing make up that's meant for going out, wearing fake eyelashes, showing a bit more skin than a normal, everyday person would think to reveal, and doing a phony "girlish" voice, complete with the ditzy giggles, just trying to pose as some "cute geek" type of persona. I can't stand that sort of thing, because once they get pissed off, playing something online, multiplayer, their true colors show, and all it takes is for them to say something "uncharacteristic", in relation to the person they're pretending to be, or just cursing.

A lot of people don't realize that foul language, while it makes you SEEM like a "down to Earth" kind of person, actually cheapens your vocabulary, and as a result, can taint the cutesy, innocent image you're trying so hard to portray.

In many situations like these, as soon as they curse, or do the phony girly voices and giggles, I just switch to something else.

I don't bother dishing the "hate", because it's just not worth the time to call someone out on their fake persona, when any number of MALE viewers will just jump in with the "white knight" garbage. When that happens, it doesn't feel sufficient to simply roll my eyes once or twice at how incredulously ridiculous I find the phony damsel in distress and the dumb sheep who just try to perform a heroic ANIME defense, so they can gain brownie points with the girl they're never going to meet in real life.

A lot of those kinds of girls are the ones who also drop the "I'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND!" bomb, for no reason, just when you approach them in public, just to ask them for directions, when you're lost. XD

In mmorpgs, I like to keep my gender as ambiguous as possible. lol

I'll say stuff to throw people off so they'll stop hitting on me or standing just a little bit behind me, OGLING my female toon, while adjusting their camera angle and zooming in and out with that worn-out mousewheel of theirs. I like wearing sexy outfits on my character every once in a while, like the "Stinger" costume, with the tail adornment, or the new Valentine's Day white shirt costume. -But jeez, do I get those nasty ogling perverts, everywhere I go.

When people stand too close or try to /sit next to me, when I /sit somewhere, I like to move away and hit /sit a little further away, to kind of throw them a hint. When they keep getting too close, I'll wear something like that Stratos Empire outfit from Blackram narrows, with the Ironfang Mask, just to cover up, as much as possible.  lol

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song describes the whole game for me so at a boss sometimes I listen for fun :))

I hope Devs some times will add more variety into npc's than Kung Fu masters Blade masters and Destroyers,even the few assassins are fun

Especially at bosses.

7 minutes ago, Amnariel said:

This song describes the whole game for me so at a boss sometimes I listen for fun :))

I hope Devs some times will add more variety into npc's than Kung Fu masters Blade masters and Destroyers,even the few assassins are fun

Especially at bosses.

Lol what about eye of the tiger?!

Just now, Vanessa12 said:

Has that Gurren Lagann feel it. Idk it's just me.

A good number of Gundam music (any of them) has a Gurren Lagann Feel to it, this one in particular was in Super Robot Wars which crossed over G Gundam with Gurren Lagann and it felt great lol

On 2/13/2016 at 7:23 AM, Shunaia said:

Regarding the whole gamer girl thing, it is kind of annoying, seeing those kinds of streams on Twitch, when watching them on my PS4, because I DO see a lot of them doing those sorts of things: dressing like the clothes they're wearing is their comfortable, "I don't care what I look like because I'm just at home, playing video games" clothes, while wearing make up that's meant for going out, wearing fake eyelashes, showing a bit more skin than a normal, everyday person would think to reveal, and doing a phony "girlish" voice, complete with the ditzy giggles, just trying to pose as some "cute geek" type of persona. I can't stand that sort of thing, because once they get pissed off, playing something online, multiplayer, their true colors show, and all it takes is for them to say something "uncharacteristic", in relation to the person they're pretending to be, or just cursing.

A lot of people don't realize that foul language, while it makes you SEEM like a "down to Earth" kind of person, actually cheapens your vocabulary, and as a result, can taint the cutesy, innocent image you're trying so hard to portray.

In many situations like these, as soon as they curse, or do the phony girly voices and giggles, I just switch to something else.

I don't bother dishing the "hate", because it's just not worth the time to call someone out on their fake persona, when any number of MALE viewers will just jump in with the "white knight" garbage. When that happens, it doesn't feel sufficient to simply roll my eyes once or twice at how incredulously ridiculous I find the phony damsel in distress and the dumb sheep who just try to perform a heroic ANIME defense, so they can gain brownie points with the girl they're never going to meet in real life.

A lot of those kinds of girls are the ones who also drop the "I'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND!" bomb, for no reason, just when you approach them in public, just to ask them for directions, when you're lost. XD

In mmorpgs, I like to keep my gender as ambiguous as possible. lol

I'll say stuff to throw people off so they'll stop hitting on me or standing just a little bit behind me, OGLING my female toon, while adjusting their camera angle and zooming in and out with that worn-out mousewheel of theirs. I like wearing sexy outfits on my character every once in a while, like the "Stinger" costume, with the tail adornment, or the new Valentine's Day white shirt costume. -But jeez, do I get those nasty ogling perverts, everywhere I go.

When people stand too close or try to /sit next to me, when I /sit somewhere, I like to move away and hit /sit a little further away, to kind of throw them a hint. When they keep getting too close, I'll wear something like that Stratos Empire outfit from Blackram narrows, with the Ironfang Mask, just to cover up, as much as possible.  lol

TBH most online girls I've seen... well 8/10 are guys with identity issues.

And I've only ever heard guys with identity issues ask "Why does gender matter" or similar.

On 2/12/2016 at 11:18 AM, Vanessa12 said:

No. Lol I've been playing video games ever since elementary. I love games and I don't show off my body parts what so ever because one, that's childish, two whorish, and three I wear unrevealing clothes.

If you have some deep seated hate for woman who play video games then you shouldn't be talking to me about it.

In what world is wearing revealing/whorish clothing "childish".

.... uwot.

(Chaser's war on everything).

Archived