what type of music do you play while on B&S?

Vanessa12

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Sure, go ahead!^^ --I'm always up for ideas, new and old. You might introduce me to something that I'll go absolutely crazy over and can't get enough of.^^

I get goosebumps hearing the chorus of "Be My Last". She has such a great, strong voice and doesn't have the sound of some pretender, like how a lot of so-called modern artists seem to be. The official music video adds context with its imagery, as well.

Being an 80's kid myself, I've always loved just about everything by Rick Astley. His first album was the first CD I had ever owned, and my first significant other gave it to me as a gift, when I was in high school, I think. I didn't even know his name - just the one song I heard of his, while I was overseas. He's best known for the "Rick Roll" meme, and it was THAT song that got me hooked. I still have that CD to this day, and I regularly play it's songs on my phone. Paired with an awesome portable bluetooth speaker with a ton of output, and a ton of bass and volume, it's my "driving music" on my way home from work, every morning. -And yes, I sing my heart out to it. XD

6 minutes ago, Terimac said:

Ah, another fake gamer girl huh ^^

No. Lol I've been playing video games ever since elementary. I love games and I don't show off my body parts what so ever because one, that's childish, two whorish, and three I wear unrevealing clothes.

If you have some deep seated hate for woman who play video games then you shouldn't be talking to me about it.

3 minutes ago, Vanessa12 said:

No. Lol I've been playing video games ever since elementary. I love games and I don't show off my body parts what so ever because one, that's childish, two whorish, and three I where revealing clothes.

If you have some deep seated hate for woman who play video games then you shouldn't be talking to me about it.

Relaxerino :P I only hate a certain type of gamer girls, unfortunately that certain type is also the majority. Begging for money while playing in a bikini and their webcam is covering 90% of the screen.

11 minutes ago, Vanessa12 said:

Oh! Wow, Mastodon? I'd like to hear that, so far I've been listening to every ones music choices and I really like their picks!

Lol well I only recently got into them, like... 2 months ago now? I'm still listening to their albums pretty in depth every so often. So I'll share some of my favorite tracks thus far, and you can explore the albums on your own time =].

This last one is kinda long. At 3:00 is where it gets good. Hope you enjoy!

6 minutes ago, Terimac said:

Relaxerino :P I only hate a certain type of gamer girls, unfortunately that certain type is also the majority. Begging for money while playing in a bikini and their webcam is covering 90% of the screen.

I work for a living, I don't have a reason to "beg" for money when the average pay I earn is 21 and hour. All the things I have I payed for from, furniture to a large array of games and gaming systems (mainly xbox one and two gaming computers), those types of woman depend on others to gain what they need, how ever idk much about that area because I've never done anything like that before, maybe when I was a kid when I asked my mother for the latest new cereal idk xD.

5 minutes ago, UrbanSavageZenith said:

anything that can get me pumped up is usually what I like for gaming or sports, any physical to mental pump is good for me.

its got to be high energy 

Yeah I know right! I love that adrenaline pumping feeling I really do, especially when I'm out playing ultimate Frisbee 

4 minutes ago, UrbanSavageZenith said:

Awesome you play that too? would have never thought. we should get together sometime and have a match take it easy on me tho

Yeah I do, it's when I have free time  off work. I need some way to let out steam ^_^

But yeah I'm a girl so I can't take it easy on you xD. I've been bulldozed a few times, and pushed a lot but I always manage to do the same even when I'm 5'4.

BUT YEAH BRING IT SAVAGE!!!! Lol

22 minutes ago, tsunderehatter said:

I'll listen to Netflix, Hulu, or Crunchyroll, depending on what I want to watch while playing.

If I actually listen to music...well, I've been really into THE ORAL CIGARETTES recently. They did the Noragami Agarato opening. 

I can't double task like that lol, but for some reason I like the tv on while on my laptop because idk it feels comfortable xD

But now I'm looking up Oral Cig now.

Archived