what type of music do you play while on B&S?

Vanessa12

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Well at this point in the game now that it turned into farmvile, fun fun, I just get on to click my crafting to make some money because I need a ridiculous amount of it now and then go watch tv. So what ever's on the tv I guess?

Farmvile? (I know the FB game) But what's wrong? I'm here to listen :0

Just now, Vanessa12 said:

Farmvile? (I know the FB game) But what's wrong? I'm here to listen :0

Crafting is click to produce, wait an hour or longer to receive item that will let you then click to produce and wait an hour or longer to receive next item thus farmvile

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Oy. Sometimes I can't even be bothered to put on headphones or turn on my speakers. My TV is always on Netflix though so I guess that's my music? Haha.

I used to listen to the tv guide channel which had jazz on it so that was my music xD

Just now, animekitty said:

Crafting is click to produce, wait an hour or longer to receive item that will let you then click to produce and wait an hour or longer to receive next item thus farmvile

Ah i see.

5 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Ingame music and sound always , can't play without it .

I understand where you're coming from, I usually switch on and off with it though.

Just now, AionCheesecake said:

The Aion This is Our Destiny soundtrack. >_>

Two Steps from Hell.

Netflix.

Sometimes just the BnS music. :P

I see all the others but NETFLIX?!!! 

1 minute ago, AionCheesecake said:

Husband is on a Supernatural watching binge, so I get to watch it too, lol.

Can't have music running while watching it!

God same here, my boyfriends obsessed with the show, he no life's the crap out of it and re-watches it when ever he gets in the mood to watch supernatural again!

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Vanessa12 said:

I understand where you're coming from, I usually switch on and off with it though.

I see all the others but NETFLIX?!!! 

3 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

Husband is on a Supernatural watching binge, so I get to watch it too, lol.

Can't have music running while watching it!

NETFLIX IS KING. I have rewatched NCIS twice now...

• NCSOFT
1 minute ago, Vanessa12 said:

I usually watch netflix for courage the cowardly dog, I may be 19 but you can never rip the kid out of me!

Great cartoon. I enjoyed watching it when I was younger, but it was actually a tad terrifying the things Courage imagined.

tumblr_neltcyfciS1sial0xo4_250.gif

Whenever I'm not listening to a classic rock, oldies, or 80's hair band or 80's metal playlist, I listen to synth-wave/synth-pop kind of stuff (gives kind of an 80's~90's movie and/or video game feel to my activities. My favorites right now are "Mitch Murder" (along with the "Kung Fury" OST), "Lost Years", "Kavinsky" (He did music for the movie, "Drive".), "Carpenter Brut", and my new favorite playlist, "timecop1983". Just had his album, "Journeys" on repeat, just about all day today, farming Pinchy and Golden Deva for their ever-elusive hats.^^;

Archived