FPS

Punia

I personally started playing this game last week and lvled to 22. While playing I ran at about 100-120fps depending on what I was doing in 1440p. After this big patch dropped everything has gone away and I can't seem to figure out to fix it the way it was. The maximum output I getting now is 20fps - no more, no less. I have restarted the game multiple times, tried re-defaulting my settings and then setting them back, but nothing has worked yet. 

Specs:

Intel i7 5930K @ 4.3

x2 NVIDIA 980 TI EVGA Hybrid

16GB DDR4 RAM

512 GB SSD - Is what its installed on 

Same thing happened to me, was running everything maxed out getting ~120fps in solo dungeons and ~90 fps in non-crowded zones. Now I get maybe 80 fps in dungeons if I am lucky and below 60 fps in open world zones. And I did a dungeon with 1 other person on 4 for my settings with no Bloom/Blur/Filter etc... and got 30 fps or less. Please make the optimization better, I just started playing and want to be able to play with consistently good frame rates. 

Running

FX8350 4.5Ghz

8 GB Ram DDR3

R9 390 8GB

[Poop] Optimization [/Poop]

i rly would like to kill every opposite faction member that i find on my way but sadly my fps don't allow me i wish my guild could group up and kill them all when they are trying to kill a raid boss but sadly is hard already to do a dungeon without fps breaks pvp is just a dream that i will keep preying for it

[Poop] Optimization [/Poop]

I've been trying to play the game since release and i've had around 20 fps the entire time (That is running the game at a lower resolution as well). At 1920 the game cant even function properly to fight. All on lowest settings. (which looks like poop)

Running

i7 6700

16gb DDR3

Geforce 760 Ti

Archived