Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2016 at 6:28 PM, Goji said:

Or at least tell us when the hell it's going to be available.  No "soon" crap that could mean 1 week or 3 months.  I'm not going to level a class I don't want to play in the meantime, so if it really take 3 months to unlock a class that's already 100% in the game 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) You tell us when it's coming; as said, it's only the flip of a switch to activate it, so it's not like you have to be ambiguous about this to protect yourselves from missing the deadline due to technical issues.  If you tell me when it'll be available I can leave the game now and there's a good chance I'll be back when it's available. 

2) You keep this "soon" crap going, I'll move on to different stuff and this game will just be a disappointing memory. 

This isn't me threatening to leave and thinking anyone will actually care; I'm just trying to impart some common sense.  Stringing people who want to play Warlock along on this topic is dumb.  We all know what the class is, that it's already in the game and that you have no valid reason to hold it back.  If you think "teasing" us under these circumstances is actually building our anticipation you're wrong, it's essentially just you spitting in our faces. 

the game is barely a month old. an ur already bitching and demaning to see the new warlock class, wow. no one cares if you wanna leave the game or not. you dont need to announce it to the enitre forum. if you wanna be heard by NC soft which you most likely wont, then send them a ticket and tell them how you feel. Cant stand whining little bitches like you. go back to playing gunbound or runescape buddy.

How is this thread still alive lol. they arent going to do it. they have a content schedule designed to pull people back in. they will use WL & Silverfrost at the same time to drag people away from bdo lol. they arent going to unlock it because of  0.0004% of the community posting on the forum lol.

11 hours ago, pingal1ty said:

No thank you, prefere give NCSoft time to release contents rather than everything at once and then getting bored because no new content coming.

nobody is asking for all the content at once and warlock is not all of the content given the game has 3 years of content store dup think before talking k thx bai

1 hour ago, BestWaifu said:

Just want to say Soon™ doesnt mean 1 week two weeks or even a month.

Besides didn't we get new content recently?

There's a difference between content for people that have a class they want to play, and playing content with alts, and not enjoying it as much, maybe if your favourite class was locked away, you wouldn't like it? Its not the fact we want content, its the fact they've teased it horribly, and no its not just "soon" its stuff like "very very very soon" or "its ready, just need to flip the switch" knowing its all ready to go, and yet they persist to keep a class, that quite alot want to main, sucks, not the lack of content, maybe if you read this thread, you would know.

20 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

How is this thread still alive lol. they arent going to do it. they have a content schedule designed to pull people back in. they will use WL & Silverfrost at the same time to drag people away from bdo lol. they arent going to unlock it because of  0.0004% of the community posting on the forum lol.

Um, you just contradicted yourself, "How is this thread still alive" "0.0004% of the community posting on the forum lol." Well surely seeing as this post is still alive, surely that means quiet a few want it. Sure you can use bullsh*t like, well the people that don't want it, don't post but then thats a roundhouse argument, cause you posted. 

And sure plenty of people agree with the content schedule, but they teased us too early too much, that's what this is about. And forums are there, to see the community's views, and surely #UnlockTheLock is a community view? (rhetorical don't even answer -.-) At the end of the day, we are here posting, because holding back a class that is at a "flick off a switch" away, just because of some crappy mmo, that everyone will leave as we all know BDO is a cash grab, is plain right infuriating, and this is the place, we express OUR Opinion. 

35 minutes ago, plasticmemories said:

the game is barely a month old. an ur already bitching and demaning to see the new warlock class, wow. no one cares if you wanna leave the game or not. you dont need to announce it to the enitre forum. if you wanna be heard by NC soft which you most likely wont, then send them a ticket and tell them how you feel. Cant stand whining little bitches like you. go back to playing gunbound or runescape buddy.

Oh I'm looking forward to this reply... first off tickets are for problems with the game, be it social, or technical, not to talk about a class that's not even out. or do you send all your threads to support to? is it you that wastes their time? either way I digress

Next point, okay

this game is NOT a month old

This game is so much older...years old. Just being localized that's all. and its not even that the content is ready. the warlock is as they say it is "just a flick of a switch" they are holding it off for marketing reasons...fair enough...but to tease it like it has been, too early and too much. I'm fine with hype and everything, but for content that's ready, and you're just taunting us with " very Very Very soon", oh "its a flick of a switch" is not right. 

Thirdly your toxicity... "ur already bitching and demaning to see the new warlock class, wow. no one cares if you wanna leave the game or not. you"

Just wow... We are not demanding (spelt wrong), nor "bitching" as you put it we are merely expressing our opinion... oh wait...forums aren't a place for opinions... oh no wait they are.... And frankly I bet NCsoft does care, sure one leaves... but several will if they keep up this shitty mubo jumbo of soon up. 

3 minutes ago, Kirren said:

#lexylockOP! LOL #unlockthelock

Shh the troll's will come back ;-; #UnlockTheLock x3 cause I forgot ;-;

P.s Its not hard to dismiss arguments such as these tho, its just annoying when a wave of em comes, with no sense or prior reading of the topic, I get it...19 pages...I thought they taught kids how to Skim texts

Ignore the trolls and the ignorant ppl who  Clearly don't care yet they  care enough to come in here and say they don't care. 

Now to go over the typical replies ppl have had in here

1. nobody cares

A= clearly a large  portion of ppl care or this thread wouldn't exist also you care enough because you want your spotlight  

2. Stop being greedy

A= has nothing to do with being greedy, ppl want a small portion of the game that has been clearly stated ready to go they can't tease right which pisses ppl off

And i don't care enough to go over all of them but yeah if you don't care don't post it's that simply unless you want attention

Bottom line ppl want to play a class that is ready to go yet the company is refusing to launch because of a marketing strategy yet the problem is  they think the Warlock is some magic cure all pill that will keep ppl from leaving the game when it's just not true. There are tons of things wrong with the game  that ppl are leaving for  that has nothing to do with the Warlock so holding the class hostage  to keep ppl in the game next month or so is pretty pointless.

Basically they think this is whats going through our heads. You know i really hate the optimization and crafting/gathering  in this game...  screw it im out.. but they are adding lock that will fix everything ok I'LL STAY  

Ok let's put it this way how long did it take in korean version before warlock came.I just went checking blade and soul russia and even though they started in 2014 warlock not even there yet.So if other release have been without warlock for some years why people want it here right away.

5 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Ok let's put it this way how long did it take in korean version before warlock came.I just went checking blade and soul russia and even though they started in 2014 warlock not even there yet.So if other release have been without warlock for some years why people want it here right away.

Q.Q Do I have to rewrite this

Okay 1 why cant people want sth? it's human, ugh

And secondly please go through the thread before you post, people are mad because the way they have teased it, they teased it to early, and too much, if you have been watching the devs twitch stream. Look, if it wasn't teased this early I wouldn't of cared. I'd of been happy on TW server, but no they say "Oh its a flick of a switch", "Very Very Very Soon" and if that's what annoys people here, the people wanting warlock, as its been teased so dam hard.

P.s #UnlockTheLock

Just now, LexyLee said:

Man imo, all weapons should be tradable, whats with only half of em being tradable anyway -.- just silly.

The number of breakthrough/evolve warlock weapons I've gotten is surprisingly high... About half of them were evolution materials (inferno, profane, forgotten brightstone...) and I've had no choice but to feed them to my gauntlets because I know they ain't gonna make it into my warlock since untradable... I literally kept this Profane Jiangshi Razor just to keep reminding myself Warlock is literally in the game's content files but disabled. 

1 minute ago, TopKEK said:

The number of breakthrough/evolve warlock weapons I've gotten is surprisingly high... About half of them were evolution materials (inferno, profane, forgotten brightstone...) and I've had no choice but to feed them to my gauntlets because I know they ain't gonna make it into my warlock since untradable... I literally kept this Profane Jiangshi Razor just to keep reminding myself Warlock is literally in the game's content files but disabled. 

That would kill me ;-; I get rid of em as soon as possible, I've also skipped all cutscenes, so I can view them as my warlock, yh I know I'm crazy. 

Just now, LexyLee said:

That would kill me ;-; I get rid of em as soon as possible, I've also skipped all cutscenes, so I can view them as my warlock, yh I know I'm crazy. 

The warlock hype died inside me already. I know it's there and I know it's disabled currently hence why I'm not going with the bandwagon of wanting warlock unlocked. If this was ArenaNet then my hype might still be there because it's a legit decent subsidiary of NCSoft but Team Bloodlust is different... Took them 4 years to get Blade and Soul in the West and CBT was the better days of the game...

Archived