Where I can find siren bracelet?

BooLNT

On 08/02/2016 at 7:03 AM, 900040_1452550654 said:

Would you say attack damage or crit damage is better?

Crit damage is a multiplier of your skills Critical attack damage so always attack damage first, it increases  damage whether it Crits or not.

Critical damage increases damage of your critical hits, the base Crit damage is 150%, which means crit hits do 150% more damage than the skills 'normal' damage, plus buff s and other skill procs also add to this, 

Soft cap for Crit damage is 200% after that it suffers diminishing returns, stat priority is usually always Attack first (it as no soft cap) then Crit damage > Crit chance.

Also dont forget Accuracy, which is your chance to hit a target, 100% means you have 100% chance to hit a target of the same level as you. But they 'could' parry, dodge, block and evade it too, most go for 105% to 110% for dungeon bosses. anything more than that is a waste of points. 

• 4 months later...
On 2/7/2016 at 6:25 PM, Pinwheel said:

Or you can buy them on market for like 10s, save the hassle of actually going out and finding it. Might take a few tries to get the stats you want though.

They are ten GOLD now. 10 gold i don't have at the moment.

seems now they ONLY drop from 24 man, and it's hard getting a group together for a kill.  and the sellers knwo it...

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/06/2016 at 10:22 PM, zapzap77 said:

They are ten GOLD now. 10 gold i don't have at the moment.

seems now they ONLY drop from 24 man, and it's hard getting a group together for a kill.  and the sellers knwo it...

20g and going up...

• 5 months later...

Archived