Super Bug, Even GM can't fix it. Your knowledge is needed.

DawnFoxx

7 hours ago, Gamerchick said:

Did they find out what the issue was?

Update on the bug: 

The fearless support member Rhian has attempted to destroy the bug. 

The bug is still holding its ground hard and firm.

My account appears to be accessed by a third party - accessed but not hacked, my character has been moved to a different location but I did not lose any item/gold/gears etc.  (I assume it was done by a support member/GM)

And both of my support tickets has been deleted. 

I can only assume that the support team member Rhian has became the second victim and been mind controlled by the bug to delete the ticket without solve the problem.

Update :

The 3rd support team member GM Aluli has joined the battle.

GM Aluli Today at 12:25

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

Based on your screenshot, you have disabled the appearance of your fellow players. To enable this, press "CTRL" + "F". This should let your fellow players appear on the map.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

Regards,

GM Aluli
NCSOFT Support Team

It appears he may have miss the first line in the bug facts section.

Will he be the next victim or will he be the hero? 

On 7.2.2016 at 10:23 PM, DawnFoxx said:

--cut--

Here are some facts about this bug:

- The hide player function is 100% OFF. (first thing I tried when encountered this bug).

- Can not invite other players to party (system says invalid target).

- Can not get invited by other player. Nothing happens after other player click the invite button as if my character is not in the game. 

- Channel displays as Channel 1 where ever I go and I can not change channel. The drop down list dose not appear after clicking the top right channel icon. 

- Tried moving between different zones, entering and exiting dungeon, relog, restart client, file repair. None of these fixed the issue. 

- Submitted a ticket already.

A brave GM-Eduard stepped forward and  attempted to crash this bug.  

However, after few hours' intense battle and tried few different fixes, GM Eduard has fallen victim to this vicious bug. 

GM himself is now as confused as myself and haven't been able to reply back for over 8 hours.

So, I'm now seeking you guys' knowledge and wisdom in hope of defeating this super bug.

At least I will have all the quartz nodes to myself since there are no other players...I will get RICH in no time. m(T_T)m

P.S. Second ticket has been submitted and hopefully another fearless GM can come forward and challenge this monstrosity.

Update on the bug: 

The second fearless support member Rhian has attempted to destroy the bug. 

However, The bug is still holding its ground hard and firm.

My account appears to be accessed by a third party - accessed but not hacked, my character has been moved to a different location but I did not lose any item/gold/gears etc.  (I assume it was done by a support member/GM), nothing has been fixed regarding the bug.

And both of my support tickets has been deleted. 

I can only assume that the support team member Rhian has became the second victim and been mind controlled by the bug to delete the ticket without solve the problem.

Perhaps your Character is stuck on an "Not Exist anymore" Server Channel after an Maintenance? Can an Support fix that per hand? Or put you in channel 1 per hand? 

I noticed, that in EU they reduced on same Areas the Channels after an Maintenance. Perhaps you got bad luck

Good Luck

Just now, Seska said:

Perhaps your Character is stuck on an "Not Exist anymore" Server Channel after an Maintenance? Can an Support fix that per hand? Or put you in channel 1 per hand? 

Good Luck

I think you are probably correct.

Well, I think some GM/support member has accessed my account yesterday, like I wrote in the update. My character has been moved to a different town.

But still stuck in the ghost channel, just in a different town, that's all.

So I guess GM did not manage to save my character.

4 minutes ago, DawnFoxx said:

I think you are probably correct.

Well, I think some GM/support member has accessed my account yesterday, like I wrote in the update. My character has been moved to a different town.

But still stuck in the ghost channel, just in a different town, that's all.

So I guess GM did not manage to save my character.

Databank hacks!!... I dunno if the GM's or Supporters have that much understanding of the Database.. it screams for the Lead GM or Korea Guys

Fail save: 

Make an Screenshot of your Inventory and Gear, and all stuff as much as possible, and Ask an GM to delete your Char and recreate it with this Stuff.. (or let an GM log into this Account to see for himself)

But this is my hard fail save resolution

36 minutes ago, Seska said:

Databank hacks!!... I dunno if the GM's or Supporters have that much understanding of the Database.. it screams for the Lead GM or Korea Guys

Fail save: 

Make an Screenshot of your Inventory and Gear, and all stuff as much as possible, and Ask an GM to delete your Char and recreate it with this Stuff.. (or let an GM log into this Account to see for himself)

But this is my hard fail save resolution

yeah, good point, i may use it as last solution.

I did have a second character on my account, it is stuck in a ghost channel too.

so i'm not sure if it s a account issue. meaning every character i create on this account may get stuck

Hmmm.. looks like you have GM power on your account. I'm not sure but GM can move in the server like this. It's strange..

-Edit- 

Try to see if you can popup a game command prompt or console :/

4 minutes ago, IRAx said:

Hmmm.. looks like you have GM power on your account. I'm not sure but GM can move in the server like this. It's strange..

-Edit- 

Try to see if you can popup a game command prompt or console :/

that will be cool lol, not sure which key is open the console command. going to google it.

21 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Dawn did you try to have somebody else invite you  usually you get a message switching you to leader of the group after those.

yes, i tried, other people can not invite me, nothing happens when click invite as if i'm not in the game.

and if i try to invite others, system will simply say, invalid target 

• 1 month later...
On 7-2-2016 at 0:24 AM, DawnFoxx said:

thank you for the advice mate, going to try your method.

However, as I have mentioned above, I have logged into my bugged account on a different PC. The issue still remains. 

You should had that told alot earlyer that you run windows 10 :) thats the problem.. well at least if you was step over from any other windows to windows 10 then it can cost you some problems been there myself. switched back to windows 7 and i have to say game runs smooooooooooooth :) it makes me verry happy now if i compare it with the game i played 7 days agon on windows 10 always something... long loading times, freezing screen, dc, and yes a bit like you not tottally but that my pc was run faster then the game what made me flying in the sky after i was walk thru a gate. Anyway... have fun i hope you also are a solo gamer :) or it will become boring verry soon hehe :)

Archived