so boring..what to do

Brionac

yes this is just another what to do theard.

I hit max level like 2 weeks ago and i have been pushing my self to everyday do the same fkn dailys they are so boring as fk besides the Arena one. My EQ is upgraded to siren stage 5 and i dont even know why i play this game if it is boring af...Is anyone enjoying to do the dailys everyday over and over again? Other Mmorpgs i could be online for 10-15h in a row on max level and have fun because of nice endgame content and this one i can be playing the PvE for 2-3h, all dailys done which were boring as fk and what after this? 

Dont say something like "completet all achievments", is there anything in pve that is even a little bit of fun in this game? (killing blackwyrm and terror is not fun)

The only thing that still keeps me to do this Game is the Arena.. but you dont even get anything out of the Arena besides the dailys which are done quiet fast.

I hope there will be bigger ESL tournaments then just the 1v1 community cup in EU, that could be interesting.

this game is for sure one of worst mmo P2W u have to spend reall money for every shit u cant expand inventory without payment u cant use marketplace decent only a few times all outfits cost reall money if u wana look decent u cant get venture tokens from boxes because rate is like 0.00001% u cant make any profit is a waste of time il leave this piecce of shit if will keep be a fking p2w without decent content and rulles like my friends

3 minutes ago, Cloud95 said:

this game is for sure one of worst mmo P2W u have to spend reall money for every shit u cant expand inventory without payment u cant use marketplace decent only a few times all outfits cost reall money if u wana look decent u cant get venture tokens from boxes because rate is like 0.00001% u cant make any profit is a waste of time il leave this piecce of shit if will keep be a fking p2w without decent content and rulles like my friends

Lata bish.

13 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

Make a Blademaster and Forcemaster. Level them both to 45, then get to Diamond arena ranking on both.

That should keep you busy for a while. If you have nothing to strive and improve upon, then yes, I can see why you're bored.

Im plat on my BM and dont realy want to get in to another class, because i want to play the BM perfectly.

I have a little question, can u somehow save the talent tree u made? its realy annoying to always switch between pve and pvp it takes like 2-3 minutes all the time.

1 minute ago, Brionac said:

Im plat on my BM and dont realy want to get in to another class, because i want to play the BM perfectly.

I have a little question, can u somehow save the talent tree u made? its realy annoying to always switch between pve and pvp it takes like 2-3 minutes all the time

You can buy a training certificate (I think that's the name) in the store to add an extra tab for your skills.

Honestly, I got my Destroyer to 45 rather quickly but I've been finding things to do. Right now I'm leveling and learning how to play FM (she's 40 atm) and also I farm essences when I'm super tired and brain don't wanna function. I usually either sell these or just give them out (gave a friend 102 deva essences yesterday haha). Otherwise, I got get stomped in Arena, do my dailies and help out lowbies with dungeons. Sometimes it's fun to kill the small Jianshi boss (the first wheel you get to), make sure everyone hits it then kill it for them. After I'm done, I give out all of my essences for that boss and use a few keys to give out weapons (if I'm leveling an alt on the weapon part).

5 minutes ago, Cloud95 said:

Ty u make my day. Venture tokens are not vital, outfits too u can have good outfits if u bash some dungeons. U can look cool with your maxed boobies without paying real money. U don't need more space inventory for the moment, unless if you are that kind of guy who keeps all the trashloots even if you'll never use them. So cya, u'll miss me nerd. Don't understand why ppl are complaining about that, it's not like membership is a must have to play BnS, u won't have a big advantages with it. But still a P2W yep (Irony).

QQ more.

2 minutes ago, GazL said:

Ty u make my day. Venture tokens are not vital, outfits too u can have good outfits if u bash some dungeons. U can look cool with your maxed boobies without paying real money. U don't need more space inventory for the moment, unless if you are that kind of guy who keeps all the trashloots even if you'll never use them. So cya, u'll miss me nerd. Don't understand why ppl are complaining about that, it's not like membership is a must have to play BnS, u won't have a big advantages with it. But still a P2W yep (Irony).

QQ more.

man the big problem here is upgrades cost a lot u cant even use marketplace there is no way to live decent and upgrades are damn expensive u can use marketplace only a few times i never saw somthing stupid like this and i got no more friends to play with over 15 friends of clan left in 3 days and nr still going down all of them are pissed by thesse rulles

and ppl keep leaveing because they understand is a waste of time to play like this and even after 10.02 update game will still in same terrible conditions il report all youtube videos of those fking thiefs and i wont let them post anylonger on youtube u can do that with 3 consecutive reports so keep u money safe:) dont regret soon or later

17 minutes ago, Cloud95 said:

man the big problem here is upgrades cost a lot u cant even use marketplace there is no way to live decent and upgrades are damn expensive u can use marketplace only a few times i never saw somthing stupid like this and i got no more friends to play with over 15 friends of clan left in 3 days and nr still going down all of them are pissed by thesse rulles

and ppl keep leaveing because they understand is a waste of time to play like this and even after 10.02 update game will still in same terrible conditions il report all youtube videos of those fking thiefs and i wont let them post anylonger on youtube u can do that with 3 consecutive reports so keep u money safe:) dont regret soon or later

I paid for a membership, I won't regret it. I already played BnS I knew the content and the late game. Was aware of that. I always something to do when I'm connecting. Upgrading weapons/jewels are expensive yup. But wait, u prefer upgrade ur gear easily? Like snapping your fingers? Then this game is not for u yes. There are some contents in the future, it's not like we have all the contents of BnS even if the late game will not be really awesome. But you are playing a korean game where u don't have to paid for anything. All the contents in the shop are exclusively a "bonus" more than a "must have". Then if you want an easy game, go Aion. Oh wait... Aion is a P2W sorry. If you want a game with a good end game then go FFXIV, WoW. Oh wait... It's a pay as u go. NCSoft released a F2P korean game, u have to farm and farm again waiting for new contents. That's it. No need to QQ saying shit. If you don't like it then leave it :o Stop blabbling with youtube blablabla... Cmon put a red finger and uninstall :o 

On one hand you got people complaining that costumes are too expensive and on the other hand you got people complaining i try to buy NCoin and they stop me for spending more so which one it is are they p2w if they limit how much  NCoin you can spend i let you judge.

Archived