Bangle something wrong

Chiepp

11 minutes ago, Chiepp said:

I played blackram 30 times 
but what i got :lol:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xal1/v/t35.0-12/12695555_1020016868064750_1338401694_o.jpg?oh=3b8ca47b9a9ad4bedfaf6a95a771f36b&oe=56B6E6E1

blight razor x3
blight axe x7

blight gauntlet x2

blight staff x2

blight dagger x2

blight sword x5

bligh lynblade x4

and no bangle ? wtf is that ?

im lvl 29 

That's 25 items, the chance of you not getting a bangle from 25 boxes is about 3.5%. Not that uncommon by mmo standards.

The devs have weighted the drops in favor of anything not your class, this is pretty clear, basically what ever class you are it puts the lowest drop rate on, this is to encourage you to buy hongmoon keys, check AH only a couple of gold on my server, but if you were like me and had problems i would do this... as its easier to grind a couple gold then it is to open a bazillion boxes. 

14 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

The devs have weighted the drops in favor of anything not your class, this is pretty clear, basically what ever class you are it puts the lowest drop rate on, this is to encourage you to buy hongmoon keys, check AH only a couple of gold on my server, but if you were like me and had problems i would do this... as its easier to grind a couple gold then it is to open a bazillion boxes. 

17 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

this isn't true .. 

You have 7 classes and 8 class weapons appearing out of the boxes and you always have the same chance of what weapon comes out of the box .. annoying sure I know it

NOW here is the thing .. YOU CAN GET KEYS FROM THE STORE for real money to insure you get the weapon your classes needs first time .. don't want to pay the you try and try again (sadly YES it might be try try try try try crap try gawd darn it again)

Archived