Awakened Siren Weapons

Zuzu

True Profane seems worse imo.

Doesn't proc that often and when it does I'm usually out of combat or close to killing the enemy I'm on anyways.

I'll probably upgrade to Siren still just to confirm it if it is really bugged or not.

Im going to agree. I have awakened Siren at 10 right now and while true profane practically maxes you focus for the duration, the Siren focus recovery procs much more frequently.

I would run out of focus all the time with my true profane if i couldnt get my focus gain skills to proc. With my awakened Siren alone i think i've run out once in the last day. and that was before my siren went from 20% focus recovery to 30%. I also play a KFM for reference.

Also, if you can get your Siren weapon in the next 10 days do so, but dont invest in the belief of getting further. Once the new content comes out on the 10th there will be new weapons and accessories coming out that will exceed your current ones, even you siren weapon. I read somewhere that the 24 man BSH requires 1 naryu gold coin to enter the first time, then its just a basic coin after that. A naryu gold is 50 naryu silver. and there's a weapon you can buy somewhere that is the best in the content update for 4 Naryu gold. Which is 200 Naryu Silver. There is plenty of work to be done elsewhere so get what you can and grind hard for the next 10 days.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info as well.

I'll most likely be able to get my Siren weapon within the next 10 days easily since I have most things saved up right now. Just need soulstones mostly.

But guess I'll be farming for more Naryu Silver in the mean time.

i dont think its bugged. i have been using awakened siren for almost a week now and havent had any issues. i got enough gold to get true siren, but there isnt a big stat difference so i may not be able to test the difference

i might just go with accessory upgrades

Archived