How can people say Blade and Soul is balanced?

Netami

Seriously are people blind or is everyone playing the op classes and doesn't want nerfs to the classes they think they're good at? How can anyone in their right mind say that Blade Dancers and Destroyers are balanced. One completely avoids damage and cc's pretty much all the time with spin to win bullshit and Destroyer blocks cc's while dishing out unblockable damage....... not to mention the insane heal on a class that got the most hp.

As a Blade Master the only fair matches are vs other BM's, KFM, FM. Assassin seem to be just a terrible match up for a BM and Summoner is tough to deal it overall but it's still not at the level of despair that Destroyers and BD's leave me at... vs BD I can use one skill one a 45 sec cd to go through their spin and for some reason it doesnt seem to be always working either even tho it's supposed to go through defenses... as for Destroyer I don't have a clue what to do.

Unless BM's , KFM, FM get buffs to get on par with the others or the others get nerfed also I wouldn't call it balanced when BM's got nearly no chance of winning vs Assassins ( that's what I've been told anyway ).

If you don't like the PvP in this game, don't touch pvp in this game. Level 1-45 is not balanced, but its not "grossly" imbalanced either. Wait till level 50 drops and try again, at 50 things even out quite a bit more. There are plenty of other things to do in the meantime.

Ahem.

1a651a2f32.jpg

You mean this spin? This spin which is countered by: Freeze, Knockdown, and Grapple/Phantom grip. Know the ability.

As for the Destroyer Typhoon

c5fae84ad7.jpg

Run away, any kind of movement speed buff will save you here. If they cancel it, its your time to jump in. Its a 1 minute cooldown ffs. Not to mention that a freeze effect cancels the move completely.

Lmao if Destroyers got 1 min cooldown then how come they spin all the friggin time?????? ... I got no freeze or grapple/grip I got one long range knockdown on like 30+ sec cd and one close range also 30+ while BD's can spin every second ........... yeah right! I can counter them np

When people are referring to the state of PvP in  the other regions where BnS has been released AKA they have level 50 and 20 Hongmoon Levels > We currently have 31 skill points to use whereas at level 50 with 20 HM levels you have 69, which is over double. People can correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understood some classes need more skill points and legendary skills to actually shine whereas Blade Dancers, Destroyers and Summoners get most of their kit together at the lower level cap (45) as their PvP strategy is rather one dimensional.

I would also like to quote Cassis, a diamond Blade Master from Poharan (twitch link here) when asked:

Q: Why is BM that bad at the current 45 patch?

A: BM relies on the "HM block" and the "HM Z" (which we can only unlock them at lvl 50) a lot, so you can't really expect BM to be good without these two important skills. Besides that,

lvl45 BM = No iframe + low damage = GG

Practice, look for ways to improve yourself, you're only going to get better.

The destroyers skill is called Hurricane and it got no cooldown and gives them protection from stun and daze and knockback .... the 3 forms of CC that BM thrive on >_> without the ability to stun or daze BM's are useless

1 minute ago, Netami said:

The destroyers skill is called Hurricane and it got no cooldown and gives them protection from stun and daze and knockback .... the 3 forms of CC that BM thrive on >_> without the ability to stun or daze BM's are useless

Apologies, Thought you were referring to the flame spin. You can counter Hurricane with ankle-biter. five point strike due to how long it does its animation and follow into an immediate CC afterwords

26 minutes ago, Netami said:
10 minutes ago, Royin said:

When people are referring to the state of PvP in  the other regions where BnS has been released AKA they have level 50 and 20 Hongmoon Levels > We currently have 36 skill points to use whereas at level 50 with 20 HM levels you have 69, which is nearly double. People can correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understood some classes need more skill points and legendary skills to actually shine whereas Blade Dancers, Destroyers and Summoners get most of their kit together at the lower level cap (45) as their PvP strategy is rather one dimensional.

I would also like to quote Cassis, a diamond Blade Master from Poharan (twitch link here) when asked:

Q: Why is BM that bad at the current 45 patch?

A: BM relies on the "HM block" and the "HM Z" (which we can only unlock them at lvl 50) a lot, so you can't really expect BM to be good without these two important skills. Besides that,

lvl45 BM = No iframe + low damage = GG

Practice, look for ways to improve yourself, you're only going to get better.

Seriously are people blind or is everyone playing the op classes and doesn't want nerfs to the classes they think they're good at? How can anyone in their right mind say that Blade Dancers and Destroyers are balanced. One completely avoids damage and cc's pretty much all the time with spin to win bullshit and Destroyer blocks cc's while dishing out unblockable damage....... not to mention the insane heal on a class that got the most hp.

As a Blade Master the only fair matches are vs other BM's, KFM, FM. Assassin seem to be just a terrible match up for a BM and Summoner is tough to deal it overall but it's still not at the level of despair that Destroyers and BD's leave me at... vs BD I can use one skill one a 45 sec cd to go through their spin and for some reason it doesnt seem to be always working either even tho it's supposed to go through defenses... as for Destroyer I don't have a clue what to do.

Unless BM's , KFM, FM get buffs to get on par with the others or the others get nerfed also I wouldn't call it balanced when BM's got nearly no chance of winning vs Assassins ( that's what I've been told anyway ).

Pretty much sums it up.

Although I play BM and except against blade dancers I do not feel weak.

My win % against assassins is about 75% but I'm only hovering around 1700ish

You're correct, at this current state, blade and soul isn't as balanced as it should, although don't be sad. Balancing will be apart of the game's updates. Any class could actually beat any other class, it's the matter of skill. Assassins stun when people block, that means that assassins can easily kill Blade Masters yet lose to Destroyers. Force Masters can freeze destroyers yet are weak to Blade master's blocks. There's a circle, but yes there's some touches to be made, but I'm sure the admins will continue their work. Keep it up NCSOFT.

Im an assasin and after next patch sin will be completly shit for PvP (and look it was made for PvP) so dont know why so hate since Blade dancers and Summoners its just smash ur head in the keyboard while assasin u have to think :D go try to play sin vs summoner and blade dancer and tell me if Sin is OP cmon go do it lol also sin is the Only class that has less healing skills meanwhile others have 2-3 get ur facts right

PS: I think destroyers are quite good remember they are melee and pls really nerf that blade dancers Resists everyfking skill annying as Fk

PS2: Since u are a so "upgraded with patches" u should know that BM will be op as fk after 50 so are u going to cry like ur doing now xD? dont think so ^^

struggling with BM?

Watch this; NA BM PvP

I can't stress this enough, when you hop into arena, YOU MUST have a competitive mindset.

Stop making excuses of everything that goes wrong. You won't improve blaming everything but yourself.

Learn what you can do to improve your play. There's a diamond BM on NA and EU both of them don't let a class "weakness" get in the way of their performance.

Balance? The game is fairly balance, yes things may seem hella strong right now but just like every meta in every game, there will ALWAYS be that strong something.

Right now we're in the NA/EU Arena Meta, Summoners are hella strong right now, everything else is fairly easily countered/outplayed.

That being said, it's not "impossible" to beat a summoner, its just hard.

You already lost the match if you go in thinking "omg this class is op" or "my class isn't that strong".

3 minutes ago, Netami said:

I'm not saying Assassins are op I know they're quite hard to master so is BM. I'm saying BM vs Assassin got barely any chance of victory.

If sin cant go invisible (Steath or warever is named) u cant do a shit with them and look while KFM have OP defense and heals assasin only has Invisiblity, ppl should worry about summoners more that have OP heals and a fking annoying cat that wants to *cricket* u 24/7 and blade dancers the Resist Avoid Block Opest class ever 

4 minutes ago, Yuma said:

struggling with BM?

Watch this; NA BM PvP

I can't stress this enough, when you hop into arena, YOU MUST have a competitive mindset.

Stop making excuses of everything that goes wrong. You won't improve blaming everything but yourself.

Learn what you can do to improve your play. There's a diamond BM on NA and EU both of them don't let a class "weakness" get in the way of their performance.

Balance? The game is fairly balance, yes things may seem hella strong right now but just like every meta in every game, there will ALWAYS be that strong something.

Right now we're in the NA/EU Arena Meta, Summoners are hella strong right now, everything else is fairly easily countered/outplayed.

That being said, it's not "impossible" to beat a summoner, its just hard.

You already lost the match if you go in thinking "omg this class is op" or "my class isn't that strong".

They are Op in 1x1 and tag xD but solution would be more Cooldowns, done :D and i can almost say ur a summoner but let me tell u i was watching a korean playing and someone asked "whats the easy class for starters?" and he said "Summoners cuse they are easy to play and for newbies and getts boring after some weeks" nuff said :D

1 minute ago, ITzKenzo said:

They are Op in 1x1 and tag xD but solution would be more Cooldowns, done :D and i can almost say ur a summoner but let me tell u i was watching a korean playing and someone asked "whats the easy class for starters?" and he said "Summoners cuse they are easy to play and for newbies" nuff said :D

If you look at my signature, i don't play summoner, and I don't have any intentions on playing one.

Just now, Yuma said:

If you look at my signature, i don't play summoner, and I don't have any intentions on playing one.

didnt saw any signature but warever just here cuse game is down :D and i still have my dailys to do.. about summoner neither i, newbie class :D they gona learn a lesson when warlock comes ~~

I don't think BM is necessarily VERY underpowered. It's just that our toughest counter-class match ups are the two most popular classes (Summoner and Assassin). Instead of the "woe is me, I give up before the match starts", you could use this (time period) as a great opportunity to L2P from a point of weakness, which will almost always make you a much better overall player. 

Archived