50% of characters I see on my server are Lyn

Whimsicalalien

I've watched a few youtube videos where they refer to the Lyn as "Easy-Mode", since all of their classes have the easiest mechanics according to the character select screen.  But hey, who doesn't love mini cat people! lol I just wish the Lyn could be Assassins, would be a purrrfect fit! haha...

4 minutes ago, MarilynJeane said:

Lyn based characters in this game are creepy... :(

Just looks so weird aha

yep and Lyn char based can save money on skins and uniforms, all so small so no 1 see the set ^_^

I was playing TERA before I came to Blade & Soul, and I can say I really love the Lyn.

The Lyn looks more animal-like compared to the Elins in TERA. I really love animals, so I was happy to be able to customize my Lyn to look more animal-like.

There are a lot of customization options, and I love how the lower legs look like the hind legs of a lot of animal species.

Just now, Houlon said:

That's perfectly fine, I was just saying the main reason why you see so many :)

But the main reason also could be because cute and fluffy :) I don't deny that people wanting a summoner adds to the Lyn pop but most people(except for hardcores) wouldn't play a race they hated though just because of class, they'd just play another caster.

1 minute ago, Whimsicalalien said:

But the main reason also could be because cute and fluffy :) I don't deny that people wanting a summoner adds to the Lyn pop but most people(except for hardcores) wouldn't play a race they hated though just because of class, they'd just play another caster.

This is why I'm waiting for warlock... so I can at least be a Jin :)

Archived