NA vs EU

Shîro

I told it before game started. NA will always have a priority for them and EU will be soon pushed away into gamefail arms, as they did with Aion. Look at that... NA had beta sooner, had more weeks, have better looking costume from daily dash (even head rose?) and now they can't even get EU normal maintenance time and they are sorting it by NA. Yes no problem lets give EU players 2 maintenances in row 4 and 5 hours in the middle of the day! WHY NOT?!
Srsly I knew it, I said it and everybody was telling me "that's not true" well wait and see as I said before listen to my words now...it will get worse, and really soon.
R.I.P EU

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok now read this carefully:

Educate yourself before you wreck yourself:

1. They mentioned a few times the costumes will rotate, so that NA will get Night Luna, and EU will have Regimen Corvus.They started out this way because Regimen Corvus was the NA winner and Night Luna the EU winner.

2. NCSoft is an AMERICAN company hence AMERICAN time is leading for maintenance, doesnt matter if its EU, China , Asia.....if the company is situated in NA the times will be NA.

3. If you dont like it no one is holding you here with chains right?

Food for thought.

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

1. They mentioned a few times the costumes will rotate, so that NA will get Night Luna, and EU will have Regimen Corvus.They started out this way because Regimen Corvus was the NA winner and Night Luna the EU winner.

2. NCSoft is an AMERICAN company hence AMERICAN time is leading for maintenance, doesnt matter if its EU, China , Asia.....if the company is situated in NA the times will be NA.

Food for thought.

Go check Wikipedia before saying bullshit

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Food for thought.

Sounds like what an American would say..aren't ya?
1.They did say it will rotate but they also said that it will "take some time" which may even be half year to rotate...

2.It has nothing to do if it is American company or not, if you decide to give other regions game too, and if you give them option to pay in game for it too. Then you should have also give them an options on their own not based on country that is thousand miles away. Because if it would me "American" company then why the hell am I not buying with $ in shop hm ? I don't want this € (still no option to choose).

3.It does-my master pack and ping.

In the end: Once you read what I wrote then you will be either that I was right and they just don't give a shit about EU even though they like money from us or you will be like troll and continue to disagree to everything (because that is what trolls do...troll people, right?)

14 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Ok now read this Regimen Corvus was the NA winner and Night Luna the EU winner.

I have to say I still not understand how this happened. I mean the NA suit is decent nothing special but the EU suit is just awful. Given some of the other entries I was quite shocked they picked these two as the winners. Maybe they were easier to make

4 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Which means you are NCsoft-fan or troll, because I doubt that any EU player would like this maintenance time.

LOL i am neither. I dont mind maintenances at all when there are obvious things that need to be fixed.

1 minute ago, Tsuzor said:

idk i like this maintenance its nice, why cuz i work during the day and i cant play the game at this time and its pretty good that i can play at evening and night w/o any problems. And im from eu

And some people work at morning, some at afternoon and some at night. Which means giving maintenance in the middle of the day will kill whole day to people who working in morning and night.

1 minute ago, kerk66 said:

5 hours maintenance in the middle of the day for EU servers is a nonsense, if they sell their game in EU, they must doing maintentance during the EU night, separately from NA.

And sooo basically u are suggesting that ppl who have less time to play and can play only at evening/night u want to screw em over now 

4 minutes ago, kerk66 said:

5 hours maintenance in the middle of the day for EU servers is a nonsense, if they sell their game in EU, they must doing maintentance during the EU night, separately from NA.

and waste double the time and double the resources....for applying the same patches.

What would you say if they did that on February 10th? NA would already be playing new content and EU would have to wait another 1-2 days for maintenance to get it. Would you make a topic then "Why NA gets the content first?" ?

3 minutes ago, Shîro said:

And some people work at morning, some at afternoon and some at night. Which means giving maintenance in the middle of the day will kill whole day to people who working in morning and night.

but most of the ppl are working during the day 

13 minutes ago, Senzura said:

I have to say I still not understand how this happened. I mean the NA suit is decent nothing special but the EU suit is just awful. Given some of the other entries I was quite shocked they picked these two as the winners. Maybe they were easier to make

maybe those were the only decent entries idk. But they did say the costumes will rotate so who knows maybe in february we will have them swapped. i kinda like the night luna to be honest and lets face it there are worse costumes out there :)

10 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

And sooo basically u are suggesting that ppl who have less time to play and can play only at evening/night u want to screw em over now 

Normal working time for "normal" people is a MORNING every bank/shop/post office/agency opens at 6-7-8-9am. If it is different in your country and nothing of those open before aftrenoon (lols) then okay..

6 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Normal working time for "normal" people is a MORNING every bank/shop/post office/agency opens at 6-7-8-9am. If it is different in your country and nothing of those open before aftrenoon (lols) then okay..

yes we have working time from 8 - 17 or 9 - 18 its usual 8h work 

39 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Which means you are NCsoft-fan or troll, because I doubt that any EU player would like this maintenance time.

It's on a weekday during the morning. It's very good for most people in Europe I would have though; it's not primetime or the weekend.

18 minutes ago, Shîro said:

8-17...9-18 (8 hours) Maybe I need to get back to school my math got old...

Did you forget about the hour long lunch break during your 8 hour shift?

Also, you really need to understand the world doesn't revolve around any particular country. If NCSoft was based in Europe, I'm sure we'd have wonky ass maintenance times too, but they're not based in Europe, they're based here. Deal with it. I live on the east coast and I'm not too happy about the 3 hour difference in the time zones, so I can imagine how someone in Europe would feel, but that's just the way it is. In order to maintain what amounts to equality between the regions in terms of when content is available, you must deal with the difference in the time zones.

Archived