PSA: Don't Leave Your Group Behind

SabreIshi

9 minutes ago, verdres said:

NCSoft please implement solo dungeons into the cross-server lobby so jerkoffs like this can feel self-satisfied somewhere away from the rest of the players that actually try to party-play.

SEE??? Do you now see what i mean???

Just look at this marvelous example of slow poke kebab brain reasoning.... just look at its finest and magnificent form!

i just dont get it really... i just cant phantom the essence of reasoning this kind of players have...

when i was low level and did all high level dungeons, TOE for example, we have high levels and they did all the job, i was sooo thankful coz i cant even kill a single mob and if i get hit its an automatic goodbye 50% HP... i was so thankful and grateful with them for finishing the dungeon for me and still let me bid that purple dagger for only 20 copper... 

but look at this... look!!! is this the reasoning u guys posses? 

Well, you know what... they should not add solo dungeons coz it already exist (btw do u even know that u can enter a dungeon solo? duh? newbs!)

what they should add is... a dungeon with a label...

TO ALL SALTY TEARS UNGRATEFUL SLOW POKE KEBABS dungeon run >,..,< Perfect to its core! bwahahahahaha

Just a piece of BBQ Kebab advice...

YOU DONT WANNA GET LEFT BEHIND??? DONT BE A SLOW POKE KEBAB.

thats it... its not the fault of the fastest, powerful and tactical player.. its not his/her fault to rush into the very reason why u are inside the dungeon (To kill the boss/target of the quest), its not his/her fault if he/she doesnt want to waste your time and ofc his/her time waiting for u to finish ur mob killing useless no drop i^(&&&*)))%%!^$%!(_!^&(_*!&(*_ stuff... seriously not our fault if u get left behind... so please, dont be a Slow Poke Kebab.

lol...I've seen a total of 5 ppl who attempted to rush ahead of the party.  Every time, I stop by the fire wall and wait...and they die.  Never seen anyone solo the boss successfully.  Not gonna believe this shmuck bragging, every time I see people try to speedrun it just wastes more of the party's time by waiting for ppl to inevitably die.

Sometimes I get in with 1-2 other ppl and we clear a miniboss first, but I understand why ppl wanna lag behind...they gotta bid on that phat lewts.

11 minutes ago, Annila said:

lol...I've seen a total of 5 ppl who attempted to rush ahead of the party.  Every time, I stop by the fire wall and wait...and they die.  Never seen anyone solo the boss successfully.  Not gonna believe this shmuck bragging, every time I see people try to speedrun it just wastes more of the party's time by waiting for ppl to inevitably die.

Sometimes I get in with 1-2 other ppl and we clear a miniboss first, but I understand why ppl wanna lag behind...they gotta bid on that phat lewts.

>,..,< one of the things i learned from this computer age of ours is... anything is possible with a computer ^_~ if ur unlucky enough not to be able to see someone soloing a boss in this game, then please do yourself a favor and head to youtube ^___^ you might learn a few tricks on how to solo bosses ^_~

Of course it's possible, especially if you're a high lvl.  Most people who attempt it tend to waste everyone's time by failing, though.  Such a shame a shining example of pro-gaming like yourself can't save the reputation of trigger-happy dead people.  But since you seem so confident...I'll keep an eye out for people in my group that type like a 12-year-old and use emotes between every sentence, then I'll know to stand back and watch you work your magic.

1 hour ago, PrinceMark said:

expect a ton of hate and possible boot

i always expect more hate and boot, but i always get less =(

The crazy thing is, i rush to the boss, i reach the boss area while my team mates are barely making it half... i killed the boss and still my mates are trying to kill normal mobs... then everyone gets to bid with the loots... most of the time i just close the bid window as i dont need any of the drops...

then everyone is like... Salty Tearful Kebabs....

its like going on a mountain climbing to get that secret cerulean bird egg ingredient for your kebab.... u reached there 1st, fought the cerulean egg mother bird, u risked your fragile life for it, You killed it in less than a min, while ur party mates are still thinking if they will walk or run... slow poke kebabs... you took 1 egg and everyone else gets the same... but then, they hated you for being 1st...they hated u for being fast...they hate u coz u just did them great favor in soloing almost everything... they even tell u bad things like, OP ASS! the FQ? do you have any idea how angry that Cerulean bird is? He almost saw me!!! Do you have any idea what trauma it causes me when someone sees me??? ughhh

in the end of the day... im still smiling...

while munching Cerulean bird egg Kebabs >,..,<

Many people actually want to enjoy the challenge of fighting a boss. While having someone who can solo it is nice, it is not as fun.

If your main complaint is that everyone else is too slow for you, solo it. You clearly have the means to do so. I can understand you wanting to help others, its the method of which it is being done that is the issue.

Storytime! I went to ToE on level 45 for my daily with a bunch of level 35s. On stage 3 they rushed the first miniboss and killed off the guy who was loading a bit slower (not too slow, but slower). I went to resurrect him, by that time they already attacked infernal lord, killing off yet another person with a fire wall. The 3 that made it inside died to infernal lord and complained about everyone else being slow.

Needless to say, I didn't stay to help them. 

Fire walls are an understandable measure to prevent people from resurrecting and rushing into battle again, but they could:

- be further from the boss room

- be actual flames! As of right now, those flames seem to be a ranged monster with one-hit kill. Resulting in a hilarious death when it aggroes you a few steps away.

- have some grace period after attacking boss before their appearance.

I'll wait during auction, NO PROBLEM. 

I'll wait if I see people coming my way. 

But if that *cricketing* guy decides to AFK behind when all of us are waiting to start the boss and he didn't warn anyone whatsoever, then much loss for you big boy, this won't be your time to shine. 

Especially when you still get access to rewards and end bid even when you got the flamewall at the last boss. 

Between this and giving players the ability to change loot rules whenever they want I'd almost assume this game was designed to encourage griefing people.  I mean seriously, a mechanic where you can kill other members of your group by rushing ahead of them?  Simply being locked out of the fight would've been adequate, like it is in pretty much every other MMO, but no, it has to kill you and waste weapon durability just to make it attractive as a way to screw over your team-mates. 

Archived