It's literally 1v2 when you duel a summoner

Laethiel

2 minutes ago, Mew said:

Summoner is freelo no skill class ^_^ yes you can beat them but, it sucks to have to go try hard against a class people can close their eyes and play well with. 

That's my problem with scummoner. Gotta play like an ace as most classes to beat a kid who's facerolling as a scummoner.

1 minute ago, Nexxa said:

kid who's facerolling as a scummoner.

That's most people who play summoner. It's an easy class to learn, but it's hard to master just like all the others. You can make mistakes and they can be forgiving, but once you kill their pet it's pretty much your game unless you literally give it to them.

Oh uhhh... I missed the assassin community part :D

I used to have a lot of trouble with summoners but now not so much. Basically I just stealth and spam rm/f/rm/f/rm/f in stealth, then before my stealth runs out I CC the cat in my web and hes dead. Then I just stealth again and wreck the summoner. 

After the cat dies the summoner will usually stealth and try to go to a corner and revive the cat. If the summoner goes bye bye, look for him in stealth and follow him so he can't revive his little pet ^_^ then make the summoner die die hehe

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Is there anyway you could cry more ?

Seriously if you think the pet is the problem, then you clearly have shown how bad a PvP player you are.

You, my good man, are a steaming example of the sort of person who picks summoner. 'Cry more, get good'. Are you twelve years old?

You, my good man, are a steaming example of the sort of person who picks summoner. 'Cry more, get good'. Are you twelve years old?

Are you 10 ?

Who comes to a forum demanding nerfs on other classes because they CLEARLY suck at PvP ?

Summoners have the same skill sets as most other classes, but the fact that people think the pet is so OP'ed is laughable ! 

In fact a summoner gets crushed once the pet is gone.... or another scenario i won't explain because then you would know how to beat one.

You are bad, Summoners die to good players. 

Clearly yer not good.

there's not really much to nerf, though. the cats aren't really all that much of a hassle, and the most problems summoners usually cause is when they root and run, or just stealth. i dont personally play an assassin, but i've seen plenty of them make quick as hell work of summoners above their own level, so it definitely isn't a matter of one class being 'op' or not- it's a matter of you not knowing how to properly utilize the skills you have against each class. you almost absolutely cannot fight every class the same way, and you clearly haven't had enough practice against summoners.

4 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Are you 10 ?

Who comes to a forum demanding nerfs on other classes because they CLEARLY suck at PvP ?

Summoners have the same skill sets as most other classes, but the fact that people think the pet is so OP'ed is laughable ! 

In fact a summoner gets crushed once the pet is gone.... or another scenario i won't explain because then you would know how to beat one.

You are bad, Summoners die to good players. 

Clearly yer not good.

Forums exist for discussion and feedback. However much you may dislike it 'crying nerf' is feedback. You're certainly welcome to disagree with me but I'd prefer if you didn't resort to childish name calling because you feel like your easy wins are in jeopardy. Go on insulting me, though... it won't help you with what's coming in later patches.

1 minute ago, ouija said:

there's not really much to nerf, though. the cats aren't really all that much of a hassle, and the most problems summoners usually cause is when they root and run, or just stealth. i dont personally play an assassin, but i've seen plenty of them make quick as hell work of summoners above their own level, so definitely isn't a matter of one class being 'op' or not- it's a matter of you not knowing how to properly utilize the skills you have against each class. you almost absolutely cannot fight every class the same way, and you clearly haven't had enough practice against summoners.

YAY

Words of reason and thought !

Well he's certainly saying what you want to hear, I'll give him that.

I am truly sorry you are not a good PvP player, i wish there was more i could do to help you not suck so much. 

You just need more practice. Maybe you can go watch a Summoner PvP video and pray that you can absorb some skill from that ?

In the end you need to know how you play a Sin better and not ask for nerfs on classes because of yer suckiness.

Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

I am truly sorry you are not a good PvP player, i wish there was more i could do to help you not suck so much. 

You just need more practice. Maybe you can go watch a Summoner PvP video and pray that you can absorb some skill from that ?

In the end you need to know how you play a Sin better and not ask for nerfs on classes because of yer suckiness.

Because my PVP skill is totally effected by my taking issue with a class that takes less effort than others to reach the same results! I've never once said summoner is OP. Other classes can hit a similar skill ceiling but summoner just has it handed to them with a lot less work. THAT, my diminutive nekophile, is my issue but given the eloquence you've displayed so far in your responses I didn't expect reading comprehension to be your forte.

2 minutes ago, Nexxa said:

Because my PVP skill is totally effected by my taking issue with a class that takes less effort than others to reach the same results! I've never once said summoner is OP. Other classes can hit a similar skill ceiling but summoner just has it handed to them with a lot less work. THAT, my diminutive nekophile, is my issue but given the eloquence you've displayed so far in your responses I didn't expect reading comprehension to be your forte.

Umm you are wrong, you have clearly not made a summoner and you clearly have a very strong bias against them. 

I have a 45 Summoner, a 31 Force Master, and a 36 Kung Fu Master Along with all the other classes at differing level stages from 10-25. 

You need to really stop making false statements because of your LACK of knowledge. 

14 minutes ago, Nexxa said:

Forums exist for discussion and feedback. However much you may dislike it 'crying nerf' is feedback. You're certainly welcome to disagree with me but I'd prefer if you didn't resort to childish name calling because you feel like your easy wins are in jeopardy. Go on insulting me, though... it won't help you with what's coming in later patches.

It's really bad feedback. If you aren't willing to explain what issues you are having then the 'feedback' isn't going to be very helpful and probably won't contribute to any changes.

You keep mentioning how Summoners are the easiest to play and require less effort to be good, so can you please link me to your Summoner in the top 10 NA scoreboard? Have you actually played Summoner in PvP?

Archived