Hujikar weapon Breakthrough droprate

OhayoKatsu

4 hours ago, Victorion said:

Perhaps you´re exaggerating a bit? 200 keys and 200 chests?

Just a small estimate:

1 Brightstone run takes in average about 20 mins. Lets say it includes loading times, waiting to find party, and also includes going to storage, bidding for items, potential failed runs etc. Lets say it takes 20 min in average.

200 runs x 20 mins = 4000 mins = 66 hours 40 minutes.

Say you are a hardcore gamer, and you effectively play all day (12 hours a day minus sleep, toilet, food etc).

That´s still more than 5 and half day of non-stop Brightstone runs. Did you really do that?

You assume all players play as you do.  We're all different, and some of us DO play that much. 

Your time is probably split between work, school, and other social activities, but as an example, in my case, I'm retired and physically disabled and have few other activities to fill my day.  I have no job to go to anymore.  (Retired military officer, and retired MD)   I don't have school.  Due to disability I can barely walk across the room, and I can no longer drive to visit family and friends.  For 18-20 hrs a day, my options are either watch TV  (hell no) or play online games to help retain the little motor control I still have in my hands.  (I have parkinson's disease)  If you were in my shoes, how many hours a day would you spend playing? 

Just now, Crickette said:

You assume all players play as you do.  We're all different, and some of us DO play that much. 

Your time is probably split between work, school, and other social activities, but as an example, in my case, I'm retired and physically disabled and have few other activities to fill my day.  I have no job to go to anymore.  (Retired military officer, and retired MD)   I don't have school.  Due to disability I can barely walk across the room, and I can no longer drive to visit family and friends.  For 18-20 hrs a day, my options are either watch TV  (hell no) or play online games to help retain the little motor control I still have in my hands.  (I have parkinson's disease)  If you were in my shoes, how many hours a day would you spend playing? 

Nope, you assume.

I used to play an MMO, 14 hours every day for more than 2 years. Being topranked in that MMO, putting alarm clock for the topboss spawnrates every 4 hours.
Priority changed, and I can´t allow myself that anymore.

Nevertheless, even at my most hardcore moment, there would be no time I´d do the same dungeon 5½ days straight, with no time for anything else.

All the hardcore gamers I know are the same. They´ll mix it up with some questing, some pvp, some crafting, some chatting - not 5 and a half days of nothing but the same dungeon instance - that takes 20 min in average - 200 times in a row.

1 hour ago, Victorion said:

Nope, you assume.

I used to play an MMO, 14 hours every day for more than 2 years. Being topranked in that MMO, putting alarm clock for the topboss spawnrates every 4 hours.
Priority changed, and I can´t allow myself that anymore.

Nevertheless, even at my most hardcore moment, there would be no time I´d do the same dungeon 5½ days straight, with no time for anything else.

All the hardcore gamers I know are the same. They´ll mix it up with some questing, some pvp, some crafting, some chatting - not 5 and a half days of nothing but the same dungeon instance - that takes 20 min in average - 200 times in a row.

I actually hate dungeon delves, so when I need to get a weapon to progress or a costume or whatnot, I wait until I'm in the mood and run that respective dungeon all day long for 1-3 days until I get what I want and not do anything at all. 

To each their own. 

where are the "Your topic is already disucussed in another castle.., ahem.. thread"-CM now?

But again.

The RNG(Random Number Generator) is not your friend nor is it your enemy. It has no memories or preferences. And to give the old old Murphy his well earned credits: if you repeat an action just often enough, every possible result will eventually come out at some point.

35 minutes ago, CycLee said:

where are the "Your topic is already disucussed in another castle.., ahem.. thread"-CM now?

But again.

The RNG(Random Number Generator) is not your friend nor is it your enemy. It has no memories or preferences. And to give the old old Murphy his well earned credits: if you repeat an action just often enough, every possible result will eventually come out at some point.

To quote John Nash (A Beautiful mind)

"My odds of success dramatically improve with each attempt. "

54 minutes ago, Victorion said:

To quote John Nash (A Beautiful mind)

"My odds of success dramatically improve with each attempt. "

No, they don't. That's not how probability works. If you have a 10% chance of getting something, you still have a 10% chance of getting that something the second time. It doesn't go up. It's just an average of how many attempts it will take.

On 09.02.2016 at 0:58 PM, Victorion said:

Perhaps you´re exaggerating a bit? 200 keys and 200 chests?

Just a small estimate:

1 Brightstone run takes in average about 20 mins. Lets say it includes loading times, waiting to find party, and also includes going to storage, bidding for items, potential failed runs etc. Lets say it takes 20 min in average.

200 runs x 20 mins = 4000 mins = 66 hours 40 minutes.

Say you are a hardcore gamer, and you effectively play all day (12 hours a day minus sleep, toilet, food etc).

That´s still more than 5 and half day of non-stop Brightstone runs. Did you really do that?

takes 3 keys per chest in brighstone.

Archived