Rejji

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2016 at 9:49 AM, Rejji said:

@CaptainLazy here's yours :D

fDx1a94.png

it's a bust because I couldn't see the rest of your outfit ~_~"

aa thank you so much QuQ its just a regular hongmoon outfit anyway so it doesnt really matter lmao

also, can you please give me a screenshot of your chara so I can return the favor * v *

6 hours ago, CaptainLazy said:

aa thank you so much QuQ its just a regular hongmoon outfit anyway so it doesnt really matter lmao

also, can you please give me a screenshot of your chara so I can return the favor * v *

here is my qt if you so desire to draw him :'>

UMcnA1d.png

• 2 weeks later...

I will post my favorite Lyns posted in this topic, i know this is not a topic about that but, i just wanted to do it >.<.

On 28/1/2016 at 9:39 AM, CptCheesebeard said:

Not the most creative or ideal pose, I know.  But if you can still draw my Lyn then I'll love you forever!

(If maybe you could caption it "I'm not cute I'm dangerous" then I'll love you long time :D)

.eJwVyFEOwiAMANC7cACgRcvYKbzBQhhhmM0SWr-.eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cABogVXxFLuBIUiQRVdD69e.eJwdyFEOgyAMANC7cABowXXqKXYDQ5Agi66E1q9.eJwVyFEOwiAMANC7cACgrFa2U3iDhTDCMJsltPs.eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cABoQTr0FLuBIUiQRVdD69e.eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cABowRXxGjuAIUjARa2h3de

This one is a success attempt to make a serious male Lyn, i like it, good job =)

On 29/1/2016 at 10:12 PM, Nazlin said:

I think your art is really good. It'd be fun to see mine in your style too.

calj9aq.jpgKjrnq6S.jpgxVNLWLR.jpgFS5tSli.jpgrNPdwi3.jpgOGPcxdt.jpgJ8M5xVj.jpgPOoXo9R.jpg10VJ1wZ.jpgdIoxIzT.jpgFXJ59RV.jpg

She is cute and serious, i think my favorite thing is the way you took the pictures, look like a real photo session for one artist haha, is kinda scary the attention that you give to her tho ^^U, but ya i like her.

On 1/2/2016 at 2:41 AM, Rejji said:

here is my qt if you so desire to draw him :'>

UMcnA1d.png

I like this one a lot, look different than most of the cloned Lyns =3

And thats it, this is my Lyn, i wanted her to be serious and still look cute somehow, idk if i succed at that but i am happy with her:

0WsJLEk.jpg

Archived