Arena Complains

Xeleon

Hello, I've been playing with assassin in arena for 3-4days.. And PvP system is broken with assassin...

Destroyers nonstop resist to everything that I try to do,  and after trying I get whole match lockdown, because of destroyers grab, know down and etc. impossible to win... no matter how skilled assassin it would be... 

Summoners same like 2 v 1, There is no way winning against summoner, even 19lvl summoner can eliminate skilled 40lvl assassin in no time, that rush, that battlefield control, that damage insane...

Blade Dancers same as destoyers, nonstop resist ... -.- I try to stun and resist, resist, resist, nothing I can do.. And Blade Dancer spin spin  airbone = WiN..

All I can say, that assassins needs boost, because all that resist is like cancer to assassins, I can't do any combo... FIX this nonsense or this game will be broken, because if anone wants to win , they just have to play summoner or destroyer - main classes for 10x win streak...

Asassin's needing a boost?

You're joking right? You want a class that can sneak up on anyone and take them out half their health without anything to do more?

Dude, sorry but "get good".

I just did 5 arena games in my PvE spec and came out 3-2 victorious, and that's someone zho has NEVER done any PvP before in his gaming life.

If I can score that with my little scrub Force Master; you sure as hell can do the same with an Assassin.

I find PvP very balanced on this game I think it's great, although in PvP I think it all boils down to skill and not class you can always talent differently to beat other classes etc.

It will help you alot if you make your builds specifically to beat other classes that what I have done to start beating summoners and destroyers. 

I hope this helped. :)

22 hours ago, Xeleon said:

Hello, I've been playing with assassin in arena for 3-4days.. And PvP system is broken with assassin...

Destroyers nonstop resist to everything that I try to do,  and after trying I get whole match lockdown, because of destroyers grab, know down and etc. impossible to win... no matter how skilled assassin it would be... 

Summoners same like 2 v 1, There is no way winning against summoner, even 19lvl summoner can eliminate skilled 40lvl assassin in no time, that rush, that battlefield control, that damage insane...

Blade Dancers same as destoyers, nonstop resist ... -.- I try to stun and resist, resist, resist, nothing I can do.. And Blade Dancer spin spin  airbone = WiN..

All I can say, that assassins needs boost, because all that resist is like cancer to assassins, I can't do any combo... FIX this nonsense or this game will be broken, because if anone wants to win , they just have to play summoner or destroyer - main classes for 10x win streak...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCINc3Nz81c-ZNV7LxcepQ

Watch the guides they help a lot...

Also I'll go out on a limb and say level your char past 25

I also play assassin and have now been playing in arena pvp for a few days. Keep in mind i have only done around 10/15 matches in 1vs1 arena pvp. And upon reaching lvl 36 i went for some pvp and came across my first destroyer. And all that person did was spin. Just spin, always. I tried to hit and run but anything i threw at him was resisted and then he could catch up to land a stun or such. Steath was not an option, if by a miracle he didnt hit me as i gained it, getting close to him to do anything would break my stealth because he span so much =(

My first match ever was against a forcemaster and i was beaten because of the cc and didnt know what to do. But now i have some sort of grip on the whole concept.

But really as in please. How can this class simply spin the entire time and catch up.

I mean here against the destroyer i won only the first round because time ran out and i got more points due to i dont know what.

So i'd say i somewhat understand what OP is saying yet i dissagree on the other classes he is complaining about. I kind of get the hand of things after the first round because i understand how the enemy class works and this enables me to win sometimes. But here to me there was literally nothing i could do. any cc got resisted unless, what? I time my abilities perfectly so they land during the .5 sec interval between the spins? Come on someone enlighten me on this. Im enjoying the pvp because there somewhat a lot of skill involved and i enjoyed being beaten by others and learning from them, but here its just spinning, stun or knock-down and bunching, i can understand im only a beginner and people telling me git gud or u suck might be correct and im fine with that but i mean the stupidity of this loss is just frustrating =/

Id love to go and read up on every single one of his abilities but i much prefer it explained from someone who has the experience.

16 hours ago, Nachtdrache said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCINc3Nz81c-ZNV7LxcepQ

Watch the guides they help a lot...

ty the guides look awesome =)

17 hours ago, abrakadouche said:

My buddy is an assassin. We're both gold so we kinda know what we're doing.

His does over 50% in a combo lol. wins everytime. oh yea im a destroyer.

TL;DR : IM BETTER THAN YOU BYE.

its a shame i was expecting interesting feedback from someone with such a good rating and who plays the class in question here. to bad i suppose.

No winning against a summoner? Please. bottom line is you are not skilled as you claim to be. Good assassins can really be hard to beat. I myself lost against an assassin in gold rank. With proper combos and timed stealths and traps. Assassin can kill summoners. So yes, bottom line is. You are not skilled.

On 1/25/2016 at 3:33 PM, Xeleon said:

Assassins usually kick my destroyers butt at the 1750 rating. I have a very very hard time against good assassins. I usually lose... 100% of the time.

Hi. Gold (almost platinum) assassin here.

Destroyers are not a problem. Then again i played on Korean servers for about 2 months so I'm not completely clueless how the match up works. It's a lot to explain and.. I'm lazy. Just take my word for it; Destroyer are the trickest match up, but they AREN'T the hardest (I'm looking at you, Kung fu Masters. All silently sitting there because most whiners aren't high tier enough to know your true terror.)

Archived