Why destroyer and blade dancer always use can't recover focus skill ???

Kitakami

2 minutes ago, Labbit said:

Okay...? Kindly ask them to stop then? I'm pretty sure destroyers holding onto the mob/boss for you is a bonus though. 

I did,no one changed...

If they changed,the dungeon will be cleard faster.

why they didn't want to change...lol

48 minutes ago, Kitakami said:

why destroyer and blade dancer always use seize/grip that can't recover focus when PVE.

why??

you want to drain the focus of monster???...lol

noob always noob

Cause its my Character and i will play it the way i feel is best for me, and not for you.

Imagine that ?

Also when yer out soloing crap you want health regen, and when you jump into a dungeon to get an item not everyone thinks...  "Hey i should redo all my skills cause one guy might get really angry that i didn't and make a forum post about it"

24 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Cause its my Character and i will play it the way i feel is best for me, and not for you.

Imagine that ?

Also when yer out soloing crap you want health regen, and when you jump into a dungeon to get an item not everyone thinks...  "Hey i should redo all my skills cause one guy might get really angry that i didn't and make a forum post about it"

for group,for team,for party, not just for me.

It's a group in the dungeon.

If you are a person singles, then I impress. lol

Just change 1~2 training points,that cost you lots of time ?

If you think it's wasting time,why not change skill and then clear the dungeon faster?

oU31ai.jpgc95J16.jpg

because not every specs optimal way because some of us spec for " enjoyment " not " lawl 1337 boring build " no seriously... i hardly touch fire on my force master and i never intend to, if i can avoid it. I'm pretty sure fire does way more damage and is probably more optimal... i also use skills i like to see aesthetically over ones that are probably better... as long as i can kill shit and stay alive who cares about anything else? now when you are raiding or doing end tier content maybe then you can complain...until then just deal with it my friend =3

Well from a Blade Dancer perspective, easy Chi regain, 3rd CC and some cheap damage.

I tend to only use it if I'm against bigger mobs and if its the only one there, and for the chi in dungeons because of the high damage you can dish out.

Don't build around it for dungeons tho.

22 minutes ago, HeavyEcho said:

Well from a Blade Dancer perspective, easy Chi regain, 3rd CC and some cheap damage.

I tend to only use it if I'm against bigger mobs and if its the only one there, and for the chi in dungeons because of the high damage you can dish out.

Don't build around it for dungeons tho.

If you did ,you also could use (4)Phamtom Grip-(2)Soul Stab-(LB)Blade Flight-(F)Lightning Rod-(LB)Blade Flight-(RB)Blade Swarm-(LB)Blade Flight-(LB)Blade Flight-finish.

while you gripped,you and your teammate also could make more damage.why not ?_?

Archived