Add a few premium only servers

Flotten

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Flotten said:

This way the kids are stuck on their own F2P servers.  Or just remove F2P altogether... I would gladly pay $15 a month to remove myself from the F2P kiddies!

just because someones f2p doesnt mean their kids. it means they dont wanna spend money on a obviously broke game. or some with common sense wait till they spend money until its actually worth spending it. the fact that this is f2p is why people are playing this instead of black desert.

Just now, Poeticintellect said:

just because someones f2p doesnt mean their kids. it means they dont wanna spend money on a obviously broke game. or some with common sense wait till they spend money until its actually worth spending it. the fact that this is f2p is why people are playing this instead of black desert.

It also means their opinion doesn't matter and that since they do not pay to support the game, they are not entitled to more servers.

1 minute ago, Flotten said:

It also means their opinion doesn't matter and that since they do not pay to support the game, they are not entitled to more servers.

As someone who personally sent a small loan of one million dollars to NCsoft to get this game off the ground I 100% disagree with you.

3 minutes ago, Spratchet said:

Just because someone plays the game for free it doesn't make them a kid. But honestly I wish they would make a premium only server so elitist asshats like you can go stay there away from the rest of the community. And before you start ranting about me being a F2P kid I actually have paid already. I just don't want someone like you representing all of us.

Reported for trolling

5 minutes ago, Poeticintellect said:

So at some point it will become more worth it sub fee... more important than avoiding launch ques? hmmm

and we are talking peanuts guys. I understand people not wanting to buy founders packs etc but whats a sub? seriously. I feel bad for people on such low budgets.

many less bots.   f2p is the main reason i am not considering staying much longer than it takes to run through the game once.

i did pay for the premium or w/e against my better judgement (5 bucks?  how could you not)  but right now other than no queues theres no reason to be premium, and queues won't last..

3 minutes ago, Flotten said:

their opinion matters if their a blogger with thousands of followers. this game is years old. its not like its a kickstarter BNS has made millions over seas all was needed was translation. western money is not needed to keep this game alive. an what are you even paying for. server crashes an disconnects at the moment.

2 minutes ago, moslo said:

many less bots.   f2p is the main reason i am not considering staying much longer than it takes to run through the game once.

i did pay for the premium or w/e against my better judgement (5 bucks?  how could you not)  but right now other than no queues theres no reason to be premium, and queues won't last..

I spent $50 the first day, I have no problem paying for good games.

1 minute ago, Poeticintellect said:

their opinion matters if their a blogger with thousands of followers. this game is years old. its not like its a kickstarter BNS has made millions over seas all was needed was translation. western money is not needed to keep this game alive. an what are you even paying for. server crashes an disconnects at the moment.

Honestly I think their opinion matters no matter how big or small they are. If you have a problem with the game then you have every right to say what it is, that's what these forums are for after all.

2 minutes ago, Poeticintellect said:

A life lesson for you:  You get what you pay for

2 minutes ago, Spratchet said:

Honestly I think their opinion matters no matter how big or small they are. If you have a problem with the game then you have every right to say what it is, that's what these forums are for after all.

Anyone can say whatever they want about the game, this isn't about opinions on the game, its about having premium only servers.   Complain all you want about the f2p servers :)

Okay, seems like you don't  get it.

Not everyone thinks like you do, you know.. Even if there was a "premium server" 90% of them would still play on the "f2p" servers .. you know why, right? or do I have to tell you everything? Kiddo.

5 minutes ago, Rosell said:

Okay, seems like you don't  get it.

Not everyone thinks like you do, you know.. Even if there was a "premium server" 90% of them would still play on the "f2p" servers .. you know why, right? or do I have to tell you everything? Kiddo.

So 10% of players would be on a single server? How is that any different than now? Other than 40% of that servers population won;t be gold spammers and botters.

Archived