Fabric Transmutation, Failed?

Novastar

Thats *cricket*inh horseshit. Like..*cricket*ing stupid. Seriously? I have to pay real money for those fabrics. This isnt items I farmed in game. This is items I payed real cash for. Unacceptable that I can lose REAL money items like that. If thats for sure the case, they better reimburse me, or Im doing a complete chargeback,

and Ncsoft will suck my left nut.

1 minute ago, Caladiel said:

You can actually farm costumes to salvage as well, but it'll take you a long while to get that done, and you might as well just keep the costume you get out of that if you farmed a full hour to get the tokens.

This is not ru.

The problem is...I payed real money for cash shop items, I broke them down. And tried my hand at making a costume. It failed. This is unacceptable simply because I Payed real money. REAL MONEY. and got nothing out of it. This is like buying a meal and getting an empty bag and told oh well. 

you dont take someones REAL money and tell them. Sucks to be you. You wanna let me break down in game outfits that I can collect for free? sure..screw me over. I can farm more. ut that was 50 dollars down the tube.

You paid real money..congrats.

Now you see what the curiosity lead you into? Rather inform first before doing things. Even in KR, the chance of getting pocket of outfits is not that high either. Pretty sure, how I remember, BSH/Lab/etc dungeons will drop outfits which you can break to get fabric. Hopefully we will get that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, 813387_1452549881 said:

Fck is wrong with this game try and transmute gem chests tryd 30 times not a single one cost me 10 gold and 50 soulstones wat is the point of doing this if it keeps failing and there are no boosters for succes!

Its unlucky, some ppl get it in 1 try.

Archived