Gon underwear?

Jagdpanzer38t

'ello, has female Gon underwear changed? I have only played a private server called PlayBnS since official servers were unavaliable in Europe and female Gon had different underwear looking like this:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOMWcogth3rv716O4GEzufFFVu8HQr-fTNj7LGppTSm1ahQc_orBV95VW83oZUXrg/photo/AF1QipOZUPqHED0h4G_5uKr45Uop2bcm81X11_ypJbl-?key=MnRPSi1pVnBqSXFlanM0OWF0bVVfTkl0TmVOUVVR

Did this got censored or something? I remember there being mentions that EU and NA would not be censored. I wonder if anything else got censored...

Huh, I had no troubles seeing the body in customisation and there is an option to change outfits there. Have those complaining people tried using glasses, I know it helps. Oh well - what's done is done. Tho I'd really like to have an option to select whitch underwear one wishes to use. Well at least the underwear is still in game files so I can use it from there...

24 minutes ago, Jagdpanzer38t said:

While we are still here instead of making a new topic I'll ask here. Is the outfit from spinning the wheel permanent or does it disappear after some time? Stalker outfit I think it's called (from the very first spinning wheel one encaunters in the cemetary).

There aren't any timers on any of the costumes

Client here has been censored da F out, if you wish to play uncensored including all the blood in the cut scenes you have to play Blade and Soul in Japan. But you have to be in Japan for that :D

For example, another way they ripped off the NA customers is the Lucy Board. In Nippon you get Dragon tokens that you can use to buy stuff off the Cash Shop. Including outfits and booster packs

Now, the NA client is a cheap version that gives items you will get from the surveys. AND at the very end, holding the carrot, is ONE lousy outfit

I think the best course of action would be to add a dropdown list to select the level of censorship you want in the game that only changes it on your screen.  That way the people who are die hard and want the full experience can get it and those who feel they may be offended by specific quests or clothing options can adjust those accordingly.  The most simple way to do it would be to have a drop down selecting which version (Korean, Chinese, Japanse, EU, or NA) you want to play and perhaps include a mouse-over description on what graphical/quest storyline aspects it will change.  Keeping the description modest.

Archived