Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/31/2016 at 7:53 PM, Lauryn said:

LMAO What!? #1.) I am pretty sure that when I sent that reply it was to someone else. #2.) If those are the errors you are receiving then why are you replying to a thread titled, "Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services"? That in itself is a self defeating purpose. #3). I am sure you have done this since you have already have done the 5 or 6 fixes they have recommended. But why not try searching the error codes? Which bring this back to question #2.).. Why are you replying to a thread titled "Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services"? In the end, some of the frustration you are experiencing is self driven. The only thing that you have done that was productive. Was submit a ticket and do the fixes they have suggested. My final point is, its wasted energy. The quote you quoted... was directed at someone who was clearly wasn't trying to fix anything but was absolutely trolling. Had you seen the rest of that conversation you can clearly see where I ended speaking to him. In the end if you are frustrated with NC Soft. I understand. This game has already been out for a while... My question to them (NC Soft) is how do you have this many bugs!!?? But in the end and I am speaking for myself. Instead I would rather be proactive attempt to point people in the right direction and see if I can get my issue fix. If someone is experiencing the same I hope I was able to help. And for some I have. That is enough for me. As for your issue... I truly hope it gets fixed. That said, I truly believe you are going about it the wrong way. That is an opinion and you know what they say about those right? 

1. I did search the error codes, and guess where it lead me? This thread. 2. The OP (who is also ncsoft staff) describes the exact error i am experiencing. 3. Considering i submitted a ticket nearly a week ago, with the error code in the ticket subject, if they knew exactly what was causing the error, well i daresay they would have told me as that is their job. Instead all they've given me are mountains of "fixes" that don't do anything. The point i'm trying to make with this whole thing is that they shouldn't tell people they know whats causing the error, when they clearly don't. If they did, everyone who had it would be okay now and this thread wouldn't exist anymore.

So I have a razer touring chroma keyboard blackwidow.  I have been crashing non stop.  I have tried all kinds of things.  Well I fixed my problem and most wont like it, but I can play fine.  I have both razer products mouse and keyboards.  I have asus.  I uninstalled synapse first to see if my chroma keyboard would work. I have the razer naga epic mouse.  Not a chroma version mouse.  So my croma keyboard would be one color after I razer uninstalled.  Then i play game.  Everything is fine.  Then all of a sudden crash after 10 to 15 min of gameplay.  Keyboard is going rainbow color crazy.  Alright so I figure I have my other keyboard laying around, also razer, but it doesnt change colors.  My mouse does though.  IT is not chroma. So i switched keyboards and everything runs fine.  I think its something to do with chroma items.  

I think i just want my money back for this game I shouldn't have to fight your game to be able to play. I understand the fact the sometimes things mess up but when none of your support work and i am literally crashing because i own a piece of hardware that doesn't conflict with any other game it is just to the point where I no longer care to fight it.

I finally decided to come to the thread to check out why I'm constantly getting disconnection just to find this thread.

Seems like I will not be able to play on my ASUS ROG GL552VW-DH71 using a Razer Naga (2014) mouse without getting constant crashes, sigh....  >_> At least I can still play the game on my desktop when I'm at home. Luckily my prefer choice of mouse that I use at home is the Logitech G402 Gaming Mouse.

After my razer mouse breaking within 6 month, and having razerzone replace my mouse after 3 months of constantly emailing before they finally decided to replace my mouse. I ended up replacing it with my current Logitech G402 that I purchase that the time from getting fed up.  I don't plan on buying another razer product anytime soon. It was my first Razer product, and my last Razer product. The replacement razer mouse is my spare mouse and decided to use  with my laptop for commuting.

Is there a problem with the g20 computer? It seems that people with this computer ,including myself, have errors right after character selection. The screen flashes a random color and then the only way of closing it is force shutting it down with the power button. Is there any fix to this issue???

20 hours ago, thestxnasty said:

what i found works best is that you have to enable the services to get the game going once in the game go and disable services again 

Tested this and this works for me as well.

So, instead of uninstalling Razer Chroma SDK (which works), or ending the Razer Chroma SDK task (which also works, but may require reboot each time client is closed), having services running and then stopping Razer Chroma SDK (so far no need to disable Razer Gamescanner).

What the hell, i really like this game but I havn't been able to log in for like 2 days. I've tried everthing. Disabling Synapce (for Chroma Keyboard) restarting, updating, turning off 3rd party programs. Ect. It's getting really, really annoying and I'm at a loss of what to do at this point. I've done all these things, but I get to the logo and it crashes. I just don't know what to do. 
I paid for a 7 day premium and I think I missed out on what was left of it....Which is super annoying. 

Fix this...

I have tried a few things on here for my son, some work for a short while, but dont keep the game running, so sorry if I have, missled anyone.

Razer sdk seems to be the cause, so here is what I do each time the game is started this has worked for the past two days.

Running win10, go to task manager start razer.sdk, leave razer scanner off, go to the services make sure razer sdk is on automatic.

Dont reboot just start game when ingame press windows key switch off razer.sdk in task manager, and in the services.

Also in the documents where the config file is leave chroma keyboard with y on.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 9:37 AM, Graulus said:

I was, and still am receiving the error that this thread is about, and having done every single thing the NCSoft team has told me to do, including in all of their responses to my tickets, and I am still receiving the error. So tell me how you can still argue that the .(1000)(132,10054) disconnection error is caused by Razer? For some background, I have tried 5-6 different fixes suggested in a ticket response from NCSoft, including running dxdiag and a logfile scan, and sending them the information from both. Their answer to that info? They told me to turn off all of my startup programs, which again, didn't help just like the whole Razer/Asus thing. So you tell me, seem like they're grasping at straws yet?

If you follow the search error... There is a thread specifically for this error and the title reads (Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)). Sorry, I still don't know how your searches got you here. But I will say this... It certainly seems like someone is grasping at straws. Hope the link helps!

So my game runs smoothly with maxed graphix and all, but it crashes randomly after 5-15mins of play, and I concluded that razer was the software to blame, and so I deactivated the softwares... 

This led to the game crashing at logo screen, and activating the razer software was said to resolve this issue, although now that I've done that, the game is stuck after entering PIN, and it just stays like that, not crashing, but nothing happens... 

Tried file repairing, deleting bin, re-installing, and the typical solutions found online, none of them work.

Also been sending 90% of the bug reports, but got tired of sending them for 2 hours, trying to resolve the problem.

You guys really need to get a hold of this, as it might turn a lot of newcomers off from the game, and after 3 days of trying to get passed this, I'd say I've had enough by now...

Fix this please...uFullntY.jpg

So the razer solution causes gameguard to crash the game upon logo screen for me. Is there any official solution to the razer issue yet? It's exhausting having to restart my computer every time and disable the razer services after running the game. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Archived