Crashes Caused by Razer and ASUS Services

Liinxy

I wouldn't be a bad idea to add a message after the login like : server unavailable or a maintenance warning.

The generic crash with a report popup after an update only leads to more bitching about this game.

After the last patch my client would crash, I had to change the config file use-chroma-keyboard to "n" even when I'm using a chroma keyboard... funny settings.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuk this stupied team they cant even fix this small bugs rly fuk off if they like that ok i will hack the game i think this will be easy for me with this poor team game they are rly sooooo stupied team i dont need to do all this things to play this fkn game i play alot alot of mmorpg games and i dont have one problem with them this fkn problem form this stupied team not form us @@

Congratulation NCSOFT ... One more time after Update crash AGAIN!!! 

And dont tell any more to change or delete anything just fix it.

and stop post on Facebook about 1  million playing this game just fix this first to tell true

ERROR DDL GZ 100000 points for you and 0 for NCSOFT

I try all options but every time after Upgrade same and same thing

Game is back online and I can't figure out why the client crashes right on start on my pc.

I did a full file repair (no luck)

I did change the chrome setting to y and n (no luck)

Razer services are both off like yesterday.

The game is working fine on my Asus G751JT

I'm using the chroma stealth keyboard and the chroma deathadder.

I will try to switch the keyboard with a standard Logitech k120 and I'll post the result.

It is true, and weird, as I use a Razor Nostromo with Razer Synapse, and I have had no problems not even in CB.

My son who is using a Tartarus with Synapse had loads of prbs, just could not get into the game until I changed the config, as NC said under use chroma keyboard change the y to n.

For some strange reason it worked.

They not only specify chroma, but also synapse

22 hours ago, Lauryn said:

Incorrect.  I stated earlier in this thread that I have a Razer Tartarus and a Razer Orbweaver. The moment I plugged in my Orbweaver and attempted to play the game. It will load and I can play but then it crashes 30 minutes later. Once I plugged in my Tartarus the game did not crash. So yes it is Razer its just specific products. Some of the mice do not cause issues but if you are running a new keyboard with Win 10 it triggers the crash.

Ok I've some good news...

Since this morning update.

1) Turn on both razer services (Services, Razer Chroma SDK and Game Scanner)

2) Edit the config file (C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\BnS\NCWEST\ClientConfiguration.xml) put back the chroma setting to "y" (use-chroma-keyboard)

3) Clear that folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\GameGuard)

4) Do a file repair, start the game

That finally worked on my pc (my laptop didn't have any problem.

I still had the problem, that my game crashes after a view minutes, even after the fileswitch from "y" to "n"!

I also tried to activating both, deactivating both or activating synapse and deactivating Razer SDK - Still no fix for my problem here!

Anyone knows if this is caused by this Awesome stuff BnS installs automatically and it shows up in Razer Synapse in the Chroma Apps?

I reinstall the game now completely! Maybe its caused by some files the game guard folder when it crashes too often, or the awesomeium stuff or what ever its called!

11 minutes ago, Stranoss said:

Ok I've some good news...

Since this morning update.

1) Turn on both razer services (Services, Razer Chroma SDK and Game Scanner)

2) Edit the config file (C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\BnS\NCWEST\ClientConfiguration.xml) put back the chroma setting to "y" (use-chroma-keyboard)

3) Clear that folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\GameGuard)

4) Do a file repair, start the game

That finally worked on my pc (my laptop didn't have any problem.

i tried this but still an error

11 minutes ago, xJamzzz said:

9 minutes ago, lyl said:

same shit .... fixed it yesterday from the update two days ago and today it start again 

Same for me. They updates the game and still the same bugs

27 minutes ago, Smudger said:

It is true, and weird, as I use a Razor Nostromo with Razer Synapse, and I have had no problems not even in CB.

My son who is using a Tartarus with Synapse had loads of prbs, just could not get into the game until I changed the config, as NC said under use chroma keyboard change the y to n.

For some strange reason it worked.

They not only specify chroma, but also synapse

Ok, I am not going to get into this too much, but the statement your Son or yourself made initially was...

"My dad has this game he runs razer with loads of other stuff, and has never  had a problem, and his machine is an antique, so dont tell us it is Razer.

He has tried to help, as my machine is only a year old.

Turned off, virus, razer, firewall, etc, etc, still cannot get in game, and still the same errors."

My reply was to say that is incorrect because I am experiencing issues with the program and have specific instances of such. Just because you didn't have an issue did not mean that issue was not real or not valid. Sorry, it seems a little to late now but this thread has gotten so convoluted with misinformation. Not only that people were telling other people that the issue was not Razer and yet... Here we are talking about how the issue is Razer and NC Soft came out with a fix for Razer and it worked. LMAO!

14 minutes ago, xJamzzz said:

I saw where a person did a uninstall and reinstall and tried it again. Then it apparently worked. There are other fixes too I believe if you search for Chroma SDK fix in the forums they have that as well. If that does not work I would suggest that you do the uninstall and reinstall. Also, submit a ticket. A lot of people are posting issues but they haven't talked to NC Soft. NC Soft will do a dxdiag and a logfile check against your computer and it would help them isolate your issue.

11 minutes ago, Chasier said:

u r epic man exactly its not from razer this from dat game dat poor team game cant fix this problem of log in rly rly poor dat team of this game so poor

So... you want to argue semantics? Ok, then I will play. So in the end NC Soft's launcher still does not work. Yes, in the end this is a problem with NC Softs launcher still not playing nice with the Razer software. So how do you get it to work? Welp, from their threads its sounds like you have to update their .bin file to allow functionality for Razer. So in the end... Its still Razer. Now what it sounds like... Is your issue is completely different. Maybe, you should submit a ticket. NC Soft will ask you to run a dxdiag and a logfile scan so they can see what your computer is doing and where their launcher is not playing nice with it. But you already knew to do that right? Because that poor poor team couldn't possibly help you could they?

54 minutes ago, Chasier said:

i cant even log in when i try to open patch i get error E01005 dat game team @@

Actually, here is an update another person did. This sounds legit. Give it a shot. Also here is his thread.

Using other threads as a source of information and testing things using other people's rigs and my own. I've come to some conclusions on fixes with today's patch.

1. You can only launch the game with Razer SDK and Razer GameScanner RUNNING.

2. Edit your XML File to disable the Chroma Keyboard settings. I believe EVERYONE has to do this. Weird, I know

To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”

Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration

Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit

After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>

Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

3. Delete your GameGuard folder and repair your files.

4. Restart your PC

5. Ensure that the Razer SDK and GameScanner are running in the background. Start the game. It SHOULD work. If you get any error (4049) be sure to just delete your GameGuard folder and restart the game. Should work fine.

6. Turn off the Razer SDK and GameScanner services once in-game. They still crash the client during use.

This is a collaborative effort achieved through many forum users across the board. Any other issues, please post them here, hopefully support will take a look at this.

UPDATE: Faction Chat, Region Chat, and pretty much any form of area-wide chat system is currently seemingly disabled in-game.

Archived