Costume Battle Pass ended two hours before the time listed; its "plaque" is still purchaseable after the time listed

willietrom

Not only did the Costume Battle Pass have a strange listed ending time, 00:00 April 8th server time, it also ended about two hours before that time. This seems like a weird decision, given that most people will wait until completing the content before purchasing, to make sure they don't pay money and then not get benefits. But, completing the content required completing the Chaos Supply Chain daily quest 14 times in less than 17 days. This means that anyone who missed just three days of completing that quest was still completing the battle pass today, and may have wanted to purchase close to the deadline.

Further, despite the battle pass being inaccessible, its battle plaque can still be purchased in the Hongmoon Store. So someone very well could have purchased within the listed time limit but after the deactivation and gotten scammed. Finally, people might still be purchasing it after finishing the quests, not realizing they can no longer access the battle pass.

4 hours ago, willietrom said:

Not only did the Costume Battle Pass have a strange listed ending time, 00:00 April 8th server time, it also ended about two hours before that time. This seems like a weird decision, given that most people will wait until completing the content before purchasing, to make sure they don't pay money and then not get benefits. But, completing the content required completing the Chaos Supply Chain daily quest 14 times in less than 17 days. This means that anyone who missed just three days of completing that quest was still completing the battle pass today, and may have wanted to purchase close to the deadline.

Further, despite the battle pass being inaccessible, its battle plaque can still be purchased in the Hongmoon Store. So someone very well could have purchased within the listed time limit but after the deactivation and gotten scammed. Finally, people might still be purchasing it after finishing the quests, not realizing they can no longer access the battle pass.

I dont know where u live but at my country still 11 hours to finish this day, and Costume Battle Pass already ended it was suposed to go till 00:00 april 8... ncteam as always do not respect players and they cant do 1 time a well done job, the only well done job they know is to prejudice players. 

7 hours ago, Iririp said:

I dont know where u live but at my country still 11 hours to finish this day, and Costume Battle Pass already ended it was suposed to go till 00:00 april 8... ncteam as always do not respect players and they cant do 1 time a well done job, the only well done job they know is to prejudice players. 

On NA servers it ended two hours before April 8th 00:00 (server time), I can't speak for other regions, and I don't think it's supposed to account for other time zones than "server time".

5 hours ago, willietrom said:

On NA servers it ended two hours before April 8th 00:00 (server time), I can't speak for other regions, and I don't think it's supposed to account for other time zones than "server time".

even on server time April 8th only ends at 23:59, and not on April 7th at 00:00 like they made it happen , but oh well again 1 more mess from them, no wonder they get fired xD

If the item in question is still on sale, yet the Battle Pass has ended, then NCSoft is committing a crime. Demand either the costume pass be restarted (with additional time added for this), or full refunds and inform them any refusal of either option will be reported to not only the BBB, but the FTC and other authorities that regulate online businesses.

• 2 weeks later...