7-day Premium membership (stackable ?)

Gman

You only get 1 free week of prem no matter how many tickets you buy. It was not intended that you should be able to buy more than 1 ticket per region. So keep in mind you are wasting your coins buying additional tickets as you only get 1 single week [7 days] free.

• NCSOFT
On 1/19/2023 at 12:36 PM, MishaJ said:

You only get 1 free week of prem no matter how many tickets you buy. It was not intended that you should be able to buy more than 1 ticket per region. So keep in mind you are wasting your coins buying additional tickets as you only get 1 single week [7 days] free.

Correct and I want to point to the blog post, where it shows the restriction "1 per account."

how does the system actually "know" if we got the item? since its the very same item we got last 2 years too. which eventually would stack.

or can I keep my points from this year and you still ship it because I own the item already? also since blog posts often are incorrect, how come it can be bought multiple times?

10 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Correct and I want to point to the blog post, where it shows the restriction "1 per account."

So just to be clear, when there are less rewards in game than in the blog post (remember that you had to "correct" it last week ?), the blog post is wrong, but when there are less rewards in the blog post than in game, the blog post is right.

You do realize that it looks like you're doing everything you can to "fix" such mistakes in the way most detrimental to your players, right ? First you take away a ton of important materials ("sorry, that wasn't supposed to be in the West release") and now you take away several weeks of premium ("sorry, that was supposed to be 1 per account").

At this point, you're not supposed to post a "I want to point to the blog post that we all know was wrong anyway", you're supposed to apologize and compensate. Do your job.

I hope that you are going to fix that you can purchase it every week, on this week's maintenance. The patch notes had been inaccurate a couple of times to what we had gotten ingame, and many people don't even check forums. Im sure many people also have claimed the item a second time already, and itd be sad to not get the premium from it and I don't think it hurts to give one extra week premium when you are now aware of it and can fix it. I also still had the item from last year that hadn't been activated somehow on one of my alts and I was hoping to get it this year. 

well, anniversary coins are bland useless so it is okay I guess. still some things seem to be confused this patch so I don't trust blog posts alot lately.

error is human, storm is working hard. so I dont see any reason to play a blame game here. sometimes we benefit, more times nc will benefit from fixing the game. again error is human, so no need for much drama.

only thing I do hope is, people who bought multiple iterations will get back their anniversary coins. can't buy alot though but 5copper still better than 1copper.

On 1/23/2023 at 1:47 PM, Green Storm said:

If its like this then thats whack and useless... yall should have made it able to only purchase it once instead of allowing users to waste coins without realizing its not stacked.. what a game

• Like 1