Battle Pass 7 not able to Complete without Potions

Zuck3rschnute

Hello,

I have a question i bought the Battle Pass 7 i´m now at Level 26 were i need 1000exp each Level i need 14 Level to complete the Battle Pass i have only 13 Quest left with 500exp each if every Level need still 1000 exp than  i would only come to Level 32 and a half Level  I would not be able to Complete the Battle Pass without to buy Potion. It would be nice if someone watch about this.  

• Like 1

I know that but if u would read that what i wrote you would  understand that i only have 13 quest left which only gives 500exp and u need 1000 exp each level and my battle pass is on lvl 26 

with all Quest done i would only come to level 32 of battle pass 

But maybe look into your battle pass and count by yourself  and look if you are able to complete your battle pass without potion

3 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the plaque does not guarantee you to finish battlepass, only the quests do, if you finish all quests you will get thru it

It doesn't go through with all the quests.

I am at level 28 and have only 10 challenges left which give 500 xp each.

Meaning I can only get 5 levels, after that my Battlepass challegens are all complete, and I will be level 33.

It seems this time they either force people to buy potions to get to max or they might release challenges later.

I contacted support and they did not confirm or deny the above , they just told me to buy Potions.

@Zuck3rschnute Check again.. I think you should be able to get to 33 like me and some of my friends.

Pretty bullshit if you ask me... asking 30$ for a plaque and not even letting people get to max level without investing more money.

Correct. You need 40.000 points to complete the battle pass:

Page 1: 9000 Total

Page 2: 10.000 Total

Page 3: 10.500 Total

Page 4: 3600 Total

Which sums up to 33.100 points. For the rest you will need to buy potions or NC would need to add / reset some missions or send potions cause forcing you to buy them would be so shady and literally a slap in the face.

Lets see if they acknowledge it or ignore this until the pass is over and then say "oops sorry".

Edited by Grimoir

yes its Level 33 after all quest but the fact is that u not complete the Battle Pass without Potions i wan´t to write it early enough that ncsoft have enough time to fix this i mean i dont wanna pay again only to complete the battle pass the battle pass is expensive enough 

@Grimoir

The answer I got in my ticket.

"Hello,

Rest assured that the Battle Pass can be completed without the use of Battle Potions. As mentioned previously, please complete the remaining available tasks in your Battle Pass in order for you to make progress.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Regards,

Senior GM Yehara
NCSOFT Support Team"

Which would lead me to think there will be future challenges unlocked after we completed the current ones.

41 minutes ago, VeristrA said:

@Grimoir

The answer I got in my ticket.

"Hello,

Rest assured that the Battle Pass can be completed without the use of Battle Potions. As mentioned previously, please complete the remaining available tasks in your Battle Pass in order for you to make progress.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Regards,

Senior GM Yehara
NCSOFT Support Team"

Which would lead me to think there will be future challenges unlocked after we completed the current ones.

@Green Storm Can you confirm? xD

Better safe than sorry....

20 hours ago, Green Storm said:

I can confirm that we're looking into this! I'll update when I know more.

I reached LVL 40 on the Battle Pass 7 yesterday (with Potions) but now I can not receive any extra rewards like I did after finishing Battle Pass 6.

This might be a separate issue, but I hope I gets investigated because I would be quite disappointed if there are no extra rewards to play for.

47 minutes ago, Aransu said:

I reached LVL 40 on the Battle Pass 7 yesterday (with Potions) but now I can not receive any extra rewards like I did after finishing Battle Pass 6.

This might be a separate issue, but I hope I gets investigated because I would be quite disappointed if there are no extra rewards to play for.

That is not something that will be in every battle pass. Last one had it due to Darkenwald so you could stock up on more entries and soups.

This battle pass does not have anything extra, whether the next one will we will have to see.

29 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

That is not something that will be in every battle pass. Last one had it due to Darkenwald so you could stock up on more entries and soups.

This battle pass does not have anything extra, whether the next one will we will have to see.

Do you know for sure that this one isn't supposed to have any extra rewards, or are you just speculating? Would like to have this confirmed by the Staff at least.

If this one is designed not to give any extra rewards it should be changed ASAP, because there is not really any incentive to buy it without the extra rewards, at least for me. Of course, I already bought it.. yikes

And I know this is my user error, but I kinda need to vent about it. I bought 150 Potions, used 22 of them to get from level 32 to 40, and now I am stuck with 128 Potions I can't use any time soon are maybe never. 

31 minutes ago, Aransu said:

Do you know for sure that this one isn't supposed to have any extra rewards, or are you just speculating? Would like to have this confirmed by the Staff at least.

If this one is designed not to give any extra rewards it should be changed ASAP, because there is not really any incentive to buy it without the extra rewards, at least for me. Of course, I already bought it.. yikes

And I know this is my user error, but I kinda need to vent about it. I bought 150 Potions, used 22 of them to get from level 32 to 40, and now I am stuck with 128 Potions I can't use any time soon are maybe never. 

you can call it "speculating", though considering other battle passes id not have them, there is no reason to think this one would. If you are talking about "incentive to buy" then you already have it, the plaque track for rewards, that is the incentive not the "extra " rewards you get after completing the pass.

You can also see in the pass itself at the bottom if any extra rewards are offered so you did not have to buy all those potions.

It is nice to have those extra rewards, just do not expect them to be in every battle pass.

46 minutes ago, Aransu said:

You should contact support and ask for a refund for the potions you cannot use. You should have looked closer at things before buying though.

• NCSOFT
11 hours ago, lillvargen said:

Is there any news about this? I am near lvl33 now so everything I do after this will lose points if you give more quests to earn the rest of the reward

I'm working a confirmation about the fix our teams put together but I cannot confirm yet!

yhj6ObL.jpg

As per supports request to "complete all missions and then I will be able to proceed" ... I did.
All missions in my BattlePass are complete... still stuck at 33.

Any info on this? It's a serious issue.

Or is NCSoft just going the greedy way and charging people 30 Euro for the full pass and also expects people to shill out for potions?

On 1/23/2023 at 3:13 PM, Green Storm said:

I'm working a confirmation about the fix our teams put together but I cannot confirm yet!

2 hours ago, VeristrA said:

yhj6ObL.jpg

As per supports request to "complete all missions and then I will be able to proceed" ... I did.
All missions in my BattlePass are complete... still stuck at 33.

Any info on this? It's a serious issue.

Or is NCSoft just going the greedy way and charging people 30 Euro for the full pass and also expects people to shill out for potions?

Green man said they are working on a solution. Lets see if we will get a fix, nothing or more bugs tomorrow.

• NCSOFT

Here is a quick update about the Battle Pass Season 7 issue: unfortunately we're unable to confirm at this time that the fix we planned will work. So we have to wait for tomorrow's maintenance to do that check. If the fix doesn't work, we have a backup plan to make sure that all players can complete the Battle Pass without the need for Battle Potions. This situation was not something we intended and it was caused by an oversight that we plan on correcting in the future.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3