Daily Dash Missing on Special reward spot.

MurdoqSenpai

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Here something else was lost, something more important. Missing extra spin with premium after the update. Should be 4 not 3.

Normal is 2 free spins + 1 prem spin, 4 is extra when they want to give more rewards.

Edited by MurdoqSenpai

An update on this: Support is refusing to compensate for this bug, despite the Daily Dash bonus squares being the most valuable thing that the Premium service is purchased for:

dpXkcwS.png

This is unacceptable, it's literally a bug that is adversely affecting a paid-for service only in NA, where NA is supposed to have the same version of the game as EU and EU is unaffected by this bug. Either compensate with the deserved rewards to make up for your programming error, or refund the cost of the premium subscriptions due to your inability to deliver the service purchased.

4 hours ago, willietrom said:

An update on this: Support is refusing to compensate for this bug, despite the Daily Dash bonus squares being the most valuable thing that the Premium service is purchased for:

From your mail, I can't see if you reported the case as a bug. Instead you want a prize you shouldn't even get according to the picture you took. Tell them the full story, that there supposed to be a blue field. You most likely won't get compensation but they will try to solve the problem and put the premium field back. It's well known that premium users log into both region anyways...

Edited by Riel

I mean as per your screen you didn't land on a bonus field. If however you did land on the missing field, let them know that.

Ticket and Forum been seperated so they might not even know what is happening on the screens you've provided. Hopefully it only is a visual bug and still gives bonus when landed on.

I sent in a follow-up ticket completely explaining the situation, how it's a bug affecting NA and not EU, etc. and they still refuse to provide compensation. Are any NCSoft/NCWest employees even reading this thread to confirm that they know this is a problem? Are we supposed to start tagging them? If they can't even get this right then Premium simply isn't worth buying and I absolutely will cancel mine if they can't even be bothered to acknowledge and say they will address the situation.

@Green StormMay we please at least get a "We're aware of the issue" here? It has been two weeks/maintenances and this hasn't even been mentioned as a "Known Issue" on the last two maintenance notices. This is the most valuable benefit of your paid Premium service, it makes no sense to say you are aware of the Ajanara ranking issue two weeks ago and still say nothing about this one when Ajanara rankings aren't a paid service.

@Green Storm Sorry to tag you, again, but you are the only one giving a dam about the game that we players have access to. =/

This was the response i got from zendesk.
Can you do something about it? It comes to the point even the paid stuff in the game is not being taking good care off. Its frustrating.
Daily dash that is part of the premium membership benefit have been cut off this last patch, only in NA region for no reason.

Zendesk is treating this dam bug like a feature, its just sad.

This is my ticket number: #23891324 and the response
YqBeUKX.png

I tried to reach the "appeal team" appeal@ncsoft.com the email i sent went back to the same ticket i got the response from. -_-

@Green StormI know this ultimately isn't your responsibility, but there is literally no effective channel to communicate with NCWest, so you are getting tagged in hope that it eventually gets seen by someone with decision-making authority:

The issue explained in this thread was never fixed, nor compensation offered for those who sent in tickets (with support treating this problem as though it were a feature even though it's an obvious bug), all despite it being a paid service. No acknowledgement has even been offered of this problem.

Further, years ago I submitted a ticket about Heart Attack Illusion weapon skins being deleted from the Showcases of all players who had bought them, with them previously having only been obtainable through purchase in the Hongmoon Store, with no fix or compensation offered for that obvious bug, despite being a paid service. I also posted about it on the forums in threads I know you and other NCWest employees were reading, still without even acknowledgement.

Further, about a year ago I reported that an item for sale in the Hongmoon Store does not function as intended at all, namely Golden Hongmoon Revitalizer doesn't work in Easy and Normal mode Heroic Dungeons as advertised (normal Revitalizers also fail to work properly). Never was this even acknowledged as something that needed fixing nor fixed nor compensation offered. In almost a year since I first reported this you've been so shameless as to not even remove it from the store, literally continuing to sell something you know does nothing for real money for an inexcusably long amount of time.

I guess that's three strikes, and now I'm out, you've lost a 6-year subscriber. All you had to do was fix the first one of these three and I would have stayed but now I won't spend a single cent on even premium in this game until all three are fixed (also the current patch denying both Premium Daily Dash rewards and Premium Login rewards is further unacceptable, again all paid for by your customers). You've proven time and time again that no matter what form of paid content it is that you are both unable to guarantee delivery and are unwilling to do what is necessary to compensate to make up for those failures. 

Jbqj8IP.png
aikBeT1.png

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to follow up on this since I was so outspoken about my frustration before: They have today finally compensated me for this, so even though it was quite late, I am satisfied that they aren't intending to operate in bad faith.