Could more things become account bound? Please.

Draknalor

Hello, I would like to be able to send items that would be more useful to my other characters to those characters.

These are the items i would like to send.

Chaos emblems

3hCpVOL.png

Starcross Essence

K49FaRn.png

Elder scale

GESl2Xc.png

Noctural scale

B5ebv4C.png

The starcross mats

udvnkr8.png

I would like all things to be account bound tho, there is no reason to have these restrictions, would be good if you could just freely send everything around your account.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/13/2023 at 11:28 AM, Saito Sacchi said:

starcross aside, I can agree with your list. would like to see starcross already yet it feel way too early.

I personally think all items should be account bound always.

Like how it is in lost ark, Or just have shared account storage of some sort

shared storage would mostly be a feature I could see being added for premium. would bring many benefits for us players, but wouldn't regulate our gold. Therefore I doubt we will see that type of storage after all.

Maybe - just maybe - that is more than wishfull thinking.

18 hours ago, lillvargen said:

I asked support about shared storage, made suggestion to give us, they said it would be near impossible cause that feature is locked behind another game or publisher

Lineage 2 had shared storage. Or at least it had 15 years ago. The game is still NCsoft ( their first very popular MMO outside Korea). Don't remember what we had in Aion.

On 1/15/2023 at 5:08 PM, lillvargen said:

I asked support about shared storage, made suggestion to give us, they said it would be near impossible cause that feature is locked behind another game or publisher

Highly unlikely hence many games do offer this. Plus they can check if premium, then unlock last tab. So something would access the last page already.

On 1/16/2023 at 11:25 AM, Machence said:

Lineage 2 had shared storage. Or at least it had 15 years ago. The game is still NCsoft ( their first very popular MMO outside Korea). Don't remember what we had in Aion.

Hmm, guess only one way to find out. I'll report in a few still need to sit afk farming exp, stand afk getting an aquaric zoo, also is being afk to get login rewards still a thing too?

On 1/12/2023 at 10:45 AM, Draknalor said:

Hello, I would like to be able to send items that would be more useful to my other characters to those characters.

These are the items i would like to send.

Chaos emblems

3hCpVOL.png

Starcross Essence

K49FaRn.png

Elder scale

GESl2Xc.png

Noctural scale

B5ebv4C.png

The starcross mats

udvnkr8.png

I would like all things to be account bound tho, there is no reason to have these restrictions, would be good if you could just freely send everything around your account.

Thanks.

First of all i agree on most of your list. second of all, the starcross fragments aren't even account bound in KR yet and they have a whole new accessory tier out now. If they were gonna do those fragments we would have to wait for KR to get it then wait like half a year for us to get it. and third of all, all scales will consolidate into pink scales eventually.... so you might wanna mail your onyx scales to alts before that happens.