Weekly rewards not sent.

MurdoqSenpai

1 hour ago, DenialOfTruth said:

That does not say 'you will not get rewards'. 

Ranking not working = no rewards. Pretty self explanatory since rewards are through the ranking.

There will be compensation and potentially maybe double rewards next week.

@Grimoir I would totally not call this "self explanatory" at all. I am no native english speaker, but "ranking will not work" means for me that the rank we had prior to the 4th will not change anymore. Rewards are given depending on the week before. So why would ranking not working in week x mean that no rewards are given for week x-1?

Still Green Storms announcement is very unclear on the real issue behind this problem.

• NCSOFT
42 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Ranking not working = no rewards. Pretty self explanatory since rewards are through the ranking.

There will be compensation and potentially maybe double rewards next week.

Apologies as the first message had to be updated due to new information we obtained. The ranking IS working, but the last "week" corresponds to two weeks in real time as I indicated in our last update on the situation.

And yet the reasoning is unlear. I'd call it labour yet possible to click trough ladder and sent out rewards (I'd assume server should store them in a proper list so effort would be minimal) so while it is a good thing we still can improve our ranking (which was first announced to be broken), weekly rewards effectively also will have been corrupted at this point.

And thus is whats not self-explanatory at all:

If no further improvements -> end season early -> rewards -> done

if further improvement -> ship rewards -> continue -> end season -> rewards -> done

instead we

do get to improve -> skip a week -> may get rewards

since rn it more seems like an issue with rewards not working, therefor expect final rewards to be given delayed 😉