Dragon Express / Enlightened jewel & element

Walex

• NCSOFT

We mentioned this in the Patch Notes, it's just a bit of re-organization of the Dragon Express content: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/9941/dark-awakening-patch-notes

Dragon Express

• The greatest benefit of Dragon Express is its ease of access. We've replaced the order of items to move the more relevant ones to the forefront:
    • Removed the Coin and Soul Shield tabs from the Dragon Express.
    • Transferred these Coin and Soul Shield tabs to the “Special” section.

41 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We mentioned this in the Patch Notes, it's just a bit of re-organization of the Dragon Express content: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/9941/dark-awakening-patch-notes

Dragon Express

• The greatest benefit of Dragon Express is its ease of access. We've replaced the order of items to move the more relevant ones to the forefront:
    • Removed the Coin and Soul Shield tabs from the Dragon Express.
    • Transferred these Coin and Soul Shield tabs to the “Special” section.

We've looked everywhere and it's not there. That's why we are bringing it to your attention.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Farica said:

Where is the Vault NPC?

Its in every town and mini-villages. Its the NPC you go to to access your storage. You will notice tabs like "mail", "marketplace" etc at the bottom left, and "shop". that is where you find them.

On 12/8/2022 at 3:16 AM, Green Storm said:

I've modified the Patch Notes to reflect that. Thanks for sharing!

Now modify the in-game tooltip of all affected items (both legendary and enlightened versions), so they actually reflect it where people can actually see it. It's been long enough with misleading info, hasn't it? The GAME should be the primary source of information of how THE GAME works, don't you think? At least the game shouldn't lie, don't you think that, too?

On 1/4/2023 at 10:07 AM, Rhiakath said:

Now modify the in-game tooltip of all affected items (both legendary and enlightened versions), so they actually reflect it where people can actually see it. It's been long enough with misleading info, hasn't it? The GAME should be the primary source of information of how THE GAME works, don't you think? At least the game shouldn't lie, don't you think that, too?

Imagine correct tool tips 🤩 How about we just make a mega-thread and list all items so team West only has to implement them.

On 1/1/2023 at 6:08 PM, Farica said:

Where is the Vault NPC?

I feel that, took me ages to find one at my earliest play-trough.