Where is the gem selection box ? When will you add it back as advertised ?

werwe

So where is the gem selection box ? It was supposed to be in the current battlepass as advertised on the website.

When will you add it back ? I am really tired of this crap. 

Please fix this asap !  

Screenshot_2022-07-08_235305.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-08_235401.jpg

56 minutes ago, werwe said:

False advertising is illegal and the two previous passes (battle pass and master pass) had a gem selection box AS ADVERTISED. 

All the rewards are shown ingame.

I don't think you'll win any court cases just because of that web page, as you can clearly look through all of the battle pass before you put any money in.

5 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

It may not be an intentional deception but a error due to incorrectly translated notes given to Green Storm. The first Battle Pass did not have the box, only the second...ironically enough the webpage for the second one did not mention it had a gem box but it did in game. I think it would be best to let Green Storm respond...he indicated he was looking into it in another thread at one point.

Wrong. The first battle pass along with th master had both a gem selection box ! Are we playing the same game  ?

• Hyunkel changed the title to Where is the gem selection box ? When will you add it back as advertised ?

This could be said to be false advertising since this event is paid and they are selling you something that is not correct, even though I am already used to them always being wrong with the game's patch notes, there is always something wrong with me I have a spanish youtube channel and have had to correct the videos thanks to all the wrong patch notes.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:22 AM, werwe said:

Wrong. The first battle pass along with th master had both a gem selection box ! Are we playing the same game  ?

I do not recall the first Battle Pass having a gem box. I didn't buy it because I felt it was a poor deal. I also suspect I play the game more then most on the forums...

Regardless this issue needs a answer.

21 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

I do not recall the first Battle Pass having a gem box. I didn't buy it because I felt it was a poor deal. I also suspect I play the game more then most on the forums...

Regardless this issue needs a answer.

I did buy it and it had a gem box...

Yes the first battle Pass had gem I bought it for the gem and the gold but sadly I did not get the gem cause I did not finish the battle pass so I decided to finish this time  before buying the plaque but since u mention there is no gem  I’m not sure if I buy or not 😒