Upgrade costs are impossible

wardenlynftw

The game is not rewarding enough to cover for the costs we need.

If we have to do it via cash shop there are no options that would help actually.

The only solution is to access the black market, crowded with turks, moroccans, etc.

I don't intend to be racist here, its a demographical fact that this countries with very low wages do see an opportunity while they play this game as a money making system, unfortunatelly BnS is not a cripto currency and shouldn't be an especulative place, a quick reminder a game is made to entertain. People with all kind of different progress in their game said its enough for them and quitted. Any official statement @Green Stormabout this ?IE : cost reductions in materials and gold. Can we expect the game to turn for a better place in a near future? Also Merchant still not working (the new one for weapon, ring, earring). Russia said its in purpose, so a 2nd question here, any official statement about this @Green Stormwill we get a fix soon or got to wait for July's patch to obtain whatever is left for us?

We got Korean cost i heard, which kinda sad and shows rather ignorant insight from our devs about how things going in this region.

Can only hope it got fixed somewhat.

One way to get around it is now essentially "to find better friends" or find something else to enjoy in this game other than progression :x. When your friends start pressing you on gearing that beyond your means unassisted, that time i guess you'll have to make a tough decision to leave them.   Such also brought in another problem that we dont seem to have influx of new players at all.

Ideally  it's them and their progress that will help you "float" up gearing wise as you will ended up playing with them and share things. But without them, like me sometime ago.. progression essentially stuck.  I only returned after maye a full 5-6 months of Hiatus after a friend wants me to do IA raid with him. 

I stopped trying to improve my main (HM30+)..was having fun with alts with the Soul Boost event.....oh wait NC killed that too.

Realy the fun is gone, the motivation to do anything (even logging) is far gone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shinobu uwu said:

And the heart upgrade is LITERALLY p2w now
Is this serious?

The Heart was always a P2W only thing over in KR.

We just got a better upgrade path back when heart was first introduced several years ago.

I guess they just wanted to make our version more like the KR version now.

42 minutes ago, Gman said:

Realy the fun is gone, the motivation to do anything (even logging) is far gone.

For me personally i've reached the point in the game that i've strive towards for years, So i am having probably some of the most fun and excitement ever.

Finally doing over 100M on dummy and in top 10 on the ladders for my class.

This current patch has been pretty awful tho, As the gold costs for every thing is insane and there is really no way to even P2W that gold cost because the currency exchange gives barely any gold compared to what is actually needed.

I did make my own thread about this patch where i said i hope they steer the game towards the right direction instead of towards whatever it is they are trying atm.

I really hope they somehow make the game playable for low gear as well and make so that low geared actually reach high geared faster.

It's not a good idea when even after soul boost characters are only doing 14-16M dps, It should not take months or years for players to be able to do actual multi runs of the newest dungeon comfortably.