Can't sign into my main character [Merged]

Hated

• NaceryDWU changed the title to maintenance up again?
  • NaceryDWU changed the title to Can't sign into my main character [Merged]
8 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We're aware of the situation and are actively investigating. I'll keep everyone posted on this thread as soon as a I know more!

But its definetly not only main characters. Have a friend that can't login on his main & one alt.

Edited by Hated
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT
1 minute ago, Hated said:

But its definetly not only main characters. Have a friend that can't login on his main & one alt.

The team is aware that some players cannot login on their main but can on their alts, while others cannot login to both. If anyone has more information, feel free to share in the replies!

14 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We're aware of the situation and are actively investigating. I'll keep everyone posted on this thread as soon as a I know more!

I heard a speculation that, Any one who had the previous peaches on the character are the ones being bugged currently.

Could peaches be the source of this issue?

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
3 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Could peaches be the source of this issue?

2 minutes ago, Troubling Rain said:

I had sweetheart coins in my inventory and logged in fine. Some people are speculating its old Celestial Basin keys, check that

We're looking into this and other aspects of today's release!

2 minutes ago, Troubling Rain said:

I had sweetheart coins in my inventory and logged in fine. Some people are speculating its old Celestial Basin keys, check that

not issue here for sure, I haven't had them on any of my chars but I can't log in on all 3 of my geared characters but can log in on poopy alts

• Like 1

Shooting in the dark here, but just a suggestion based on what I got to work with.
I do the exact same things on my Main and one of my alts. Rankings, raids, farming, solo and event dungeons etc. The only thing difference between them, is that I got the Game Master outfit and Mask on my main, and not on my alt. After asking other players in my clan, it would appear they can't log on any character that has it as well, but can on characters that don't. Just something to maybe start on o7

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Uldrum said:

Have you done Celestial basin on those?

Got any peaches left from when we did that place back in 2017?

yeah, probably had some, but not really issue imo, 2 of my friends who used to farm basin a lot have logged in right now on mains, but they have been logged only few days past weeks to do demonsbane dailies with me.. so I'm really confused right now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We're looking into this and other aspects of today's release!

That's not the case for me. I used all my Sweetheart coins yesterday, and no peaches on my main. The alt I'm on currently on the other hand, had peaches that I just antiquated without any issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hijack said:

Shooting in the dark here, but just a suggestion based on what I got to work with.
I do the exact same things on my Main and one of my alts. Rankings, raids, farming, solo and event dungeons etc. The only thing difference between them, is that I got the Game Master outfit and Mask on my main, and not on my alt. After asking other players in my clan, it would appear they can't log on any character that has it as well, but can on characters that don't. Just something to maybe start on o7

Now that would be something.

Imagine an outfit being the cause of a system-wide lockout for the character.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hijack said:

I didn't take the outfit on any of my characters and I still can't get in 😄

• Like 1