Yesterday's ban wave on EU server

Metatime

They can't access the forums to bring up this subject so I'm writing on behalf of EU players complaining on bns discord servers that a bunch got banned . It seems like this only happened on the EU servers since no NA players on the BNS discord servers are trying to get more visibility on this situation. It seems like this ban wave caught a bunch of players and they submitted tickets on it but it's been 2 days and heard no responses.

• NCSOFT

If a player has been banned from the game and appealed their ban to the Customer Support Team, they should have received a reply faster than in 2 days. Can you please ask them their support ticket numbers and send them to me via a private message? PLEASE do not put this information in public spaces.

Note that we do not discuss the details of bans or appeals on the forums as this is a process handled by the Customer Support Team.

Thanks Green,

Also one of the players got a response from support only from contacting support from using another email address that wasn't linked to the banned account. 

naG4oOz.png

Luckily the player was able to get unbanned but it requires reaching out on another email account. Both are gmail accounts so looks like something on NCsoft end that prevents even support from sending email to the banned account

just letting you know that random wave banning people, then blacklisting their emails as well, so they can't even get a reply, shows how incompetent the support team actually is.

If you're happy with your 1K ppl playerbase and don't even bother to trying compensate random wave bans, well.. nothing else to say lol

IMG_20220310_071752.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sophronia said:

"Lost 2 days of playing. Wasted 2 days of premium.". If only I had your life issues, man...

Premium is someone's money (except for the 7 day promos, which don't happen that often). They have a right to be upset if they're banned unjustly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

Premium is someone's money (except for the 7 day promos, which don't happen that often). They have a right to be upset if they're banned unjustly. 

I'm sad that there is any one who even "Care" about something as small as that.

I really do pity their entitled and demanding attitude and any one who has to interact with them.

Such silly people.

• Like 1