BnS = Slot Machine?

darthBaal

I am an active player and I do dungeon train solo dungeons every day and I also do weekly and raids up to ET or IA charm run.

I want to use honestly earned gold for pink weapon upgrades and other equipment.

I want to improve to +11, for example, but I don't have a chance, because I get to 9 and then it knocks me back to +6 and 3000G in the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...

This RNG system is defective and extremely unfair. For some, it will go up to +20 without fail for the raw materials he has gained in two weeks, for example, and others will not get more than +7. This system is extremely unfair!

It should be possible to upgrade with 100% for three times the price, but the player would be sure of the progress ...

As with the PTS craft, you can risk the craft or shop it, but the choice is there.

Another gambling is in the case of P2W things like boxes for NCoins, Trove, etc. Some people get the maximum drop for the first time and another buys for 500 € and has no epic drop ... Here the game makes paying players gamblers and it's no different. to the game room and there to lose money with the difference that you will be let into the game room from the age of 21 and here even a child can "Play Slots", even if the game is 16+. But 16 and 17 are children.

Therefore, BnS supports gambling in children ...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

You wrote BNS is rated 16 which is atleast far better than FIFA which is also a slot maschine but marketed to children as old as 3 years.

Its a shame most governments dont care they should atleast force everygame with the ability to buy lootboxes to be rated 18.

Imagine FIFA with R18 on the cover.

9 hours ago, darthBaal said:

For some, it will go up to +20 without fail

Nice Joke, exaggeration over the top.

Some people get the maximum drop for the first time and another buys for 500 € and has no epic drop

Some people play slot machine ONCE and win millions, while others spend millions and get nothing, life is unfair, RNG is RNG, no one is forcing you to participate. 

Therefore, BnS supports gambling in children

You may like it or you may despise it, but... Loot boxes do not meet the legal definition of gambling - and are therefore legal for under 18 year olds - That is the current LAW for majority of the countries. Belgium on other hand has passed a law that banned video game loot boxes and therefore NC have implemented measures that restrict real money purchase of items that are random in nature by players located in Belgium, these restricted items no longer appear in the Hongmoon Store. If you are against it, you are welcome to gather everyone who are against it and sign a petition in your country for the government to review it, exactly like Belgium did. Therefore the responsibility for the child gambling lies strictly on parents, if a parent doesn't monitor where their Son/daughter is wasting their money, then they probably have enough to not care or doing bad job monitoring their child activity online. "Saying in General not specifically to NC" If a company sees an opportunity to make money, they will take that opportunity in majority of the cases. Companies strive to maximize their profit. They follow what rules they have to follow. Not because they care about society, but because the laws insist. They break or bend them if they believe they can get away with it, If we were to remove all governmental restrictions on companies, they would quickly take advantage. Not all Employees working in such companies agree, but Companies are run by businessmen. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

The point is that gambling has also gotten into equipment upgrades and there is no alternative upgrade option.
Loot boxes, Trove, etc. keep us busy, but to do something with dead PvP it's not ...

Edited by darthBaal

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 10:28 AM, darthBaal said:

This RNG system is defective and extremely unfair. For some, it will go up to +20 without fail for the raw materials he has gained in two weeks, for example, and others will not get more than +7. This system is extremely unfair!

it doesnt go up to +20 for anyone, 19->20 is 1% chance, even if you only need 950gx50 you're super lucky, i had 140 tries on my worst +20 the cost for 3 +20 is in the range 500k-1500k gold. The law of big numbers makes it more or less even, still there is a difference, i had 2 items cost 3k from 5->6 and pop to 10 without fail. Same for 17 taking 90 tries and 18 and 19 going below 5 tries.

@darthBaal

I'm sorry to hear about your bad RNG luck, the best advice I can give to most players is too only upgrade your weapon/acc/gear ONLY to AWK +6 & never fully upgrade your gems(this will give you the bonus stat effects on your AWK stage +6 acc). in Blade & Soul alot of the upgrade mechanics tend to be a wasteful goldsink & are not worth it in the long run because you will probably be replacing that gear with free event gear- just like in the [Soul Boost] event. Playing Blade & Soul & upgrading your gear- players will run into a point of diminishing returns & TBH you don't need the max highest gear in the game, you can run all content with less gear, so I recommend just sticking to AWK +6 gear & calling it a day, that is the TRUE F2P endgame gear.

Edited by FeralStripes
spellcheck

On 3/7/2022 at 1:28 AM, darthBaal said:

Actually game is for adults only (mostly)

https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/ncsoft/user-agreement

Persons must meet certain eligibility requirements to use our Services. In some cases, users must set up an Account to use our Services and meet other related requirements. Also, the Services are not available to – or designed for – Children, and Minor Users (and their Responsible Persons) are subject to special requirements and commitments described further in Section 1.1.2. We may impose additional, specific restrictions for particular Services at our discretion.

1.1.2 Age Requirements.

The Services are only available to persons that are either: (i) at least 18 years old and competent to understand and accept these Terms for themselves; or (ii) minor users (“Minor Users”) whose use of the Services has been approved by a person with legal authority over them (e.g., a parent or legal guardian) that is at least 18 years old and competent to understand and accept these Terms for themselves (such person, a “Responsible Adult”). The following additional requirements apply to Responsible Adults and Minor Users: (a) the Minor User and their Responsible Adult must review this User Agreement together; (b) a Minor User’s Responsible Adult is liable for the Minor User’s acts when they Use the Services and is bound by this User Agreement; (c) Responsible Adults must supervise their Minor Users’ Use of the Services and inform them of the rules contained in this User Agreement. A Responsible Adult may not allow a Minor User who does not understand this User Agreement to access the Services. The Services are not intended for Children, and Responsible Adults are prohibited from allowing Children to access to the Services.

“Child” means a person below the age of 13, provided that, in jurisdictions where individuals of a higher age receive special protections under the data privacy laws, the higher age will apply. “Children” has a correlative meaning.

“Minor User” means a user that is not a Child but is under the age of 18.

“Responsible Adult” means a person with legal authority over a Minor User and who has approved the use of the Services of the Minor User (e.g., a parent or legal guardian).

You must be 18+ or supervised by someone 18+ that is your parent or legal guardian everytime while you play all of the time (by court order not just your older brother or sister or aunt or uncle unless they have legal guardianship or conservatorship over you)

Children are prohibited regardless.

Game has a mature rating and asks date of birth for a reason. If people are lying/bypassing they basically violated it and face account termination.

But you know people never read terms yet think they know it all or draw false conclusions without doing so first. Everytime you log in and put in your pin and accept the terms you are basically agreeing and confirming to the above amongst many other things. It's why people get perma banned and get mad cause they got caught violating something that NC decided to enforce and they were the one picked on or chosen. Laws are there just whether or not they want to enforce em. Legal mumbo jumbos there to cover their arse incase some kid steals their parents credit card and racks up a fortune in microtransactions then the parent instead of accepting responsibility decides to try to go after the game company. Even major slot machine manf will make some pretty cartoony looking games that people think are trying to cator to kids but in reality they aren't they're just playing on nostalgia for adults, if kids somehow see it and grow up thinking that's cool or something well thats just an unintended side effect. Not saying theres some subliminal message or alterior motive to try to hook future generations of gamblers or anything.