For the people whining about the game

Hungibungi

Hi!

Before anyone asks, these are my stats etc:
https://bns.life/char/eu/hungibungi

I still see a lot of whining about 'the game being too hard', 'we don't get enough gear to do anything', etc. So here we go again!
For the things under this, I assume that you have completed the C2A event and you are not talking about an alt character.

You all should be above 2k AP by now. I am nearly 2.3k AP and I have C2A stuff (only a few things are better than C2A stuff). 

What does that mean?

You deal 5+ million DPS sustained.

1. With that amount of DPS you CAN do every weekly raid up to ET (including Silversteel lab). People did those raids with way worse gear than what you currently have. If you are not in a clan / your clan doesn't do ET (or anything below it) you can easily organize your own raids, there's even a specific Discord server for it. Don't tell me that 'there are no ET teams', because that is straight up a lie, you are just lazy to organize your own or search for 1.
  2. With that amount of DPS you CAN do every solo dungeon. If you need help with mechanics, there are plenty of good guides on Youtube / if you are in a clan you can ask other members to help you learn them / even learn some cheese shortcuts along the way.
  3. Wih that amount of DPS you CAN do every 6 man dungeons on easy or normal mode.
    1. In EM I can guarantee that even if you only have really low AP players with you, you can carry them. It will take a while, but you can do it.
    2. In NM it will take a while, but it is definetly doable. I have seen many 2k+ teams (I have joined a few as well) and we succeeded every time, except when no one knew the mechanics and we died / couldn't finish the boss in time (like in TC if you don't do the mushroom mechanic you will have a rough time with 2k+ party).

I have seen a lot of requests for soloable daily quests and such. You can just simply go into EM and solo it urself. I am not 100% sure that you can solo it straight out of C2A, but after the next event you can solo EM easily for sure. What do I mean by that? Also, about the 'no way to get white/blue scales'.

First of all, about the 'no way to get white/blue scales':

As I said before, you CAN get those pretty easily, you just have to look for it. As I wrote in my progression guide for newbies, you can get them from:

• White scales:
    • Mushin tower (daily or farming Naksun Badges or floor chests)
    • Drowning Deeps in Solak
    • Crafting (it is really cheap, you only need crystals from dungeon completion chests and 0.67 gold a scale)
    • 12 man raids
  • Blue scales:
    • Mushin tower (dailies or floor chests)
    • Crafting (it is more expensive than white scales, but still cheaper than golden scales )
      • The usual price for scale chests in NM is around 25 gold, so around 3.33 gold for a fragment means 66.67 gold for a golden scale
    • 12 man raids
    • In the near future you can get them from daily/weekly challanges as well (if I remember correctly Hime wrote something about this)

About the upcoming event:

What you will get from it:

1. White, blue, gold scales
  2. Crystals
  3. IA ores and IA weapon material

Why it's so darn good:

1. Even less scales you need to worry about
  2. We get a TB9 weapon from C2A. It is good for NM and even the IA raid itself, but you all are lazy to do IA. So here's the solution for you! With this event you can easily get all the ores you need to do TB9 -> PvE Path weap 6 -> Silversteel Stage 6 -> Stage 9. 🙂 If you need some more ore to finish Stage 9 you can just simply get it from challanges / solo dungeons. And please don't tell me that Silversteel Stage 9 is a bad weapon. DO NOT GET STUCK ON THE PvE PATH BY ACCIDENT! If you need the exact resources you need to go from TB9 -> Silversteel Stage 6 check my 'For the people wondering about how to progress' guide.

After C2A this event aims to help new players gear up even more quickly. I am pretty sure that this is a really rare sight for a game to hand out such good gear for free. Maybe you all should look at how they try to help you out and not just whine about getting nothing. You should apriciate these events imo. I know that there are a lot of issues about the game atm, but there's not much they can do. They can only organize events and adjust the cash shop as far as I know. 

PS: Just by doing the challanges / weeklies / NM multies I was able to get 12k gold. Maybe instead of whining about what you don't have, you should make a 2k+ NM team and farm the dungeon. uwu As I said before, you can just do NM multies with C2A gear and stack up gold + snatch some IA SS boxes and scale boxes for cheap. Sanctum leg chests usually go for 3-3.5k gold, so you are better off waiting till their price goes down a bit. For now, focus on your weapon + soul + heart + unity stones and try to snipe a sanctum leg chest for ~2k gold. 

That's probably all I had to say, have a nice day!
Gl & hf
~Hungibungi

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

Blue scales:

• Mushin tower (dailies or floor chests)
  • Crafting (it is more expensive than white scales, but still cheaper than golden scales )
    • The usual price for scale chests in NM is around 25 gold, so around 3.33 gold for a fragment means 66.67 gold for a golden scale
  • 12 man raids
  • In the near future you can get them from daily/weekly challanges as well (if I remember correctly Hime wrote something about this)

To add: you can exchange 1 yousang bead at Kagcha for a box that gives a guaranteed scale.

And to add to this: Game doesn't get more fun when you reach the latest available gear.

Ignoring old dungeon system, currently you start with a gear enough to do easy mode dungeons, or maybe normal mode with c2a event, there are 7 dungeons in game currently, as you gear up you become strong enough to do next mode easier and the dungeons you can run is the exact same 7 dungeons you were already running with same mechs, same attack rotations. If you are not having fun doing easier modes then you wont have more fun while doing harder modes when you have enough gear cause they will be the exact same thing what you were already doing.

For raids you start with a gear enough to do certain raids and as you gear up you become strong enough to do harder raids easier, you can join or gather up raid groups from the discord server OP mentioned for the raids you can do and you can still have fun doing an old raid that is suitable for your gear, they don't design the new raids to be more fun or entertaining than the previous ones so you are not missing out on any fun, again if you are not having fun doing the raids you currently able to do you wont enjoy doing the latest/hardest raids either.

BnS isn't about destination, its about journey, game doesn't become magically super fun after a certain high gear, regardless of how much gear you have you will still be grinding to get more and this what the game is all about, you have no reason to feel rushed to reach a certain gear, just find what you enjoy in the game and try to have a good time while grinding in your own phase.

I believe the issues come from a few factors and there's also similar concerns for fresh 60s without C2A or perhaps those who just returned mid-end C2A. 

Now don't get me wrong, familiarity and experience play a core role. Without C2A experienced players should not have an issue getting dailies done, they got friends, they more or less know the bosses 'varying degrees' of such however it should be enough knowledge to get by and, people would have made some friends by then and putting groups together isn't hard.

The problems specifically from what I'm seeing is that most groups look at low hm low gear, they just kick. That's for EM dailies by the way. Don't get me wrong, I get it, if you get kicked too much, form your own group. However that is not exactly a viable solution for some newbies. I will speak from personal experience, I would not carry the confidence in a new game to form my own group, for me, that confidence needs to be built first. Of course that is a deeper psychological matter to consider but the solution is -simple-.

The solution, is I beseech people, everyone to be more accepting to newbies coming to join the party. We have a decent influx of players and the more that get geared and stoof, the more people we get to hang with, group with, ectera! I'm pretty sure it's not easy to wipe in dungeons now, even with a group full of newbies as long as 1 or 2 know what you are doing in EM.

As for newbies, don't be afraid to try and form your own parties too! It is an mmo after all, make friends do stuff with. 

easy mode dungeons people just lfp, I do that all the time anyways, I don't care about their gear (if its not raven gear, some just don't care to gear up with story gear), TC is tricky with boss1 having short enrage time, if you are joining with low gear ofc you will need do at least one phase (most players don't care to learn cause high gears are "carry")

if you don't care listen and learn I don't carry, its that simple

13 hours ago, enubis87 said:

I believe the issues come from a few factors and there's also similar concerns for fresh 60s without C2A or perhaps those who just returned mid-end C2A. 

14 hours ago, enubis87 said:

The problems specifically from what I'm seeing is that most groups look at low hm low gear, they just kick. That's for EM dailies by the way.

In the C2A chest 1 they get a TB1 (or TB2, can't remember). With that they can do F8 LFP (for alts or for people who completely missed C2A, new story gear is coming, Hime already said that the story gear will be adjusted really soon).

After that they can do 2 things:

1. Buy the keys (they are overpriced and should be ignored)
  2. Do the upcoming event, as you can get enough materials to upgrade the weapon a few times (+get the IA ores and IA weap mat as well, so after a bit of extra rose 'grinding' from challanges and solo duns you can do Silversteel Stage 9 as well)
  3. 'Struggle' with EM for a bit and get the Sovereign set (idk how hard it is to do EMs, but I am pretty sure that people will take you into EM multies/trains if you try a few times *just don't apply into 2.2k+ TC EM multies*) + farm Outlaw Island

With that you should be on your way to 2k+ and to do NM. With a full Sovereign set you will have more AP than us with IA accessories, so that should compensate a bit for the worse soul etc. If I remember correctly the early soul etc are cheaper to upgrade, but will still take a few weeks. But hey, you still got a lot of free stuff that older players didn't get.

Idk about players getting kicked from EM parties, because most of the time I select 3 dungeons in F8 and I start loading in immediately. From inside it is really hard to get kicked, as multiple people need to press vote kick on your name. But again, I am pretty sure that they can join EM multies/trains if they try a few times (and they avoid the ones that say xk+, as they want really fast runs).

PS: 1 player with C2A gear can carry a whole team of low HM low AP players, so it should be pretty rare when a party can't finish an EM dungeon. 
PS2: I play in EU, no sure what's going on in NA.

18 hours ago, Hungibungi said:
  1. With that amount of DPS you CAN do every weekly raid up to ET (including Silversteel lab). People did those raids with way worse gear than what you currently have. If you are not in a clan / your clan doesn't do ET (or anything below it) you can easily organize your own raids, there's even a specific Discord server for it. Don't tell me that 'there are no ET teams', because that is straight up a lie, you are just lazy to organize your own or search for 1.

Hello, 

First, thank you for your guide and post. And I have some questions about it.

1) I'm not sure if you are mention about ET/IA weekly raid as ET/IA weekly challenge or the real raid (Where you get weapon mats and raid mats to upgrade your weapon).

2) If about weekly challenge, there is a lot of PuG parties to join. But for the real raid, where you can get wiped easily just for one mistake, and people asked for mech/gear to do it. For example its not easily to join an ET raid group with ET gear. Can you give some advise to join it ? 

1 minute ago, IIsuzu said:

Hello, 

First, thank you for your guide and post. And I have some questions about it.

1) I'm not sure if you are mention about ET/IA weekly raid as ET/IA weekly challenge or the real raid (Where you get weapon mats and raid mats to upgrade your weapon).

2) If about weekly challenge, there is a lot of PuG parties to join. But for the real raid, where you can get wiped easily just for one mistake, and people asked for mech/gear to do it. For example its not easily to join an ET raid group with ET gear. Can you give some advise to join it ? 

I mean the main raids.
If you have completed C2A and you have everything from it:

1. Watch a guide on every boss.
  2. You should join a clan. The clan you chose might not to ET, but it's always fun to play with others in a clan. 😄
    1. If your clan does ET, you can join them. The loot is usually decided by /roll 1-100.
  3. If your clan does not do ET, you can either join the Raid Discord server (dunno whether I can post it here ot not, but if you ask around in game you should get an invite link pretty easily) and do an LFP/LFR or you can try to organize it in faction chat. I would highly recommend only taking in people from faction chat who are willing to give you their Discord, because some coordination is needed to clear the raid. From there you just wait until you find 12 players (once you have 5-6 it will be a lot faster to get the last 6). If everyone watched a guide on every boss, you can go in. It might take multiple tries at first, but after the first successful clear the 2nd one will be easier. 

And there you go. 🙂 But tbh I would just wait until we get Silversteel Stage 6 weapon and NM accessories cuz u can just join a burst team with that 😄 If they give out free stuff for doing nothing, why not take advantage of that 🤡

3 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

I mean the main raids.
If you have completed C2A and you have everything from it:

1. Watch a guide on every boss.
  2. You should join a clan. The clan you chose might not to ET, but it's always fun to play with others in a clan. 😄
    1. If your clan does ET, you can join them. The loot is usually decided by /roll 1-100.
  3. If your clan does not do ET, you can either join the Raid Discord server (dunno whether I can post it here ot not, but if you ask around in game you should get an invite link pretty easily) and do an LFP/LFR or you can try to organize it in faction chat. I would highly recommend only taking in people from faction chat who are willing to give you their Discord, because some coordination is needed to clear the raid. From there you just wait until you find 12 players (once you have 5-6 it will be a lot faster to get the last 6). If everyone watched a guide on every boss, you can go in. It might take multiple tries at first, but after the first successful clear the 2nd one will be easier. 

And there you go. 🙂 But tbh I would just wait until we get Silversteel Stage 6 weapon and NM accessories cuz u can just join a burst team with that 😄 If they give out free stuff for doing nothing, why not take advantage of that 🤡

Thank you for your reply.

I have that raid discord server, but mostly selling raid for now. I will just wait until they change or give more free stuff.

I'ma have to stop ya there mr/ms white knight.
While I'm not gonna sit there and say crap like "aw man but this game is way too hard even with c2a gear" which flat out isn't true, I agree there, what you are doing is simply gaslighting poorly made decisions and your own damn ego.
I let that guide slide despite how utterly boring it was and how many players quit *because* they have to do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like that, but this is just horrible.
In order for a c2a geared player to *solo* an EM daily, they are required to hold roughly 3.5mil-4mil depending on the boss. Note this is hold. This is not with buffs. This is not against the training dummy which neither fights back nor is the right level. Nothing. Nada. It's possible for some classes, but not all.
Second, crafting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and getting it daily does not mean it is readily farmable. If we go by that logic, then Sacred Vials are just as farmable. Go to mao, who cares if you need 900 and only 1 drops every 20 runs? That's only 18,000 runs, cmon! I wonder how many people would just drop it if I told them that....
What's more crafting is the *dumbest* thing you can do to obtain scales. Those mats are the most important things you'll need for along time fresh out of c2a, and take arguably just as long if not longer to get than the damn scales. Not to mention the several day wait period to get the crafting guilds specified mat.
Third, look at you talking about ap. Who gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about that? That doesn't say you're geared at all. I'm not even 2.5k, and the only thing I'm missing from top gear is the 4 special items (soul, heart, pet, talisman) which would only give like 60 ap total, the new gloves and belt, and the latest and greatest weapon. Meanwhile there are people with half my gear sitting at 2.9k ap and doing no damage because, well, a lot of ap comes from gems, these things that give you about 60k? Yeah...
But you did mention your dps, albeit later, so that's a moot point and I'll admit it.
Fourth - "just make your own raid 4head, that's what the discord is for" if that worked there would be a lot more raids, cause there's a lot of people that are looking for raid or have tried to make one only for it to fall apart in a week cause guess what? NA encompasses just as many time zone as it does players. You did say you were EU which are closer in regards to time zones and planning, but don't go on a rant about the main server when you don't even know what it's like.
Finding a raid is basically hoping that some Asian or American folk have really ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up sleep schedules and that they're willing to join a new raid as opposed to one that's making 20k gold a week, which fun fact most aren't.
All in all - don't try and support this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ by telling people who are going through what you aren't that they're wrong and it's their fault. While you may be right that C2A geared players *should* be able to at least *easily* run dungeons, even if not solo them, that doesn't magically make life ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ easy. If anything C2A people have it the worst, because this game only supports them at the start, while the playerbase often times will not support c2a character cause they don't want to deal with those new players (yes there are anti-c2a parties in NA, few and far between in lfp after a while, but at the start there's plenty) and people want money, not progression raids. They've even made it harder to individually get accessories - while they do drop much more frequently - yes you are right, and getting one for cheap is nice - without a raid it's still 20 days to snipe a 2k agitator chest, or do a flat 250 runs, instead of potentially 120. And you need 3 of them. Not exactly a walk in the park like you make it sound (but not impossible like I make it sound).

Sorry for being antagonistic, I do think your heart is in the right place, but this is extremely offputting for people who struggle either due to being new to the class or due to other people, and rather rude in fact. 99% of this games difficulty is people after all. A game shouldn't be so easily ruined like that. They have some right to complain.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

In order for a c2a geared player to *solo* an EM daily, they are required to hold roughly 3.5mil-4mil depending on the boss. Note this is hold. This is not with buffs. This is not against the training dummy which neither fights back nor is the right level. Nothing. Nada. It's possible for some classes, but not all.

As I said in the beginning, 'You deal 5+ million DPS sustained.'.
Then as I continued, 'In EM I can guarantee that even if you only have really low AP players with you, you can carry them. It will take a while, but you can do it.' ; 'I am not 100% sure that you can solo it straight out of C2A, but after the next event you can solo EM easily for sure.'.
With 5 other pary members, be it all story geared players or not, they will contribute to the DPS and will give you buffs, so you can carry them.
Also, after this new event everyone should have Silversteel Stage 6, or better. That's why I wrote 'but after the next event you can solo EM easily for sure.'. I am not familiar with many classes, but as far as I know the sustained DPS with same gear should be around (meaning not drasticly less) the same. But correct me if I am wrong.

29 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

Second, crafting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and getting it daily does not mean it is readily farmable.

Why does it not? I am pretty sure that you get less vials and pets than scales what you can get with dailies + floor chests + crafting. Also, if you have muliple characers (as everyone should have 3 slots now), you can mail over crafting materials if needed. White scales are not affected at all, as it is a dungeon drop. By the time you finish the white scale gear you will have a TON of blue scales + they plan to add blue scales to challanges and for exchange for cores.

33 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

What's more crafting is the *dumbest* thing you can do to obtain scales. Those mats are the most important things you'll need for along time fresh out of c2a

You get a lot from just doing dailies + doing Primewald / fishing / NM multies. Ofc, if the player is a casual it might be a problem, but if the player is just a casual he will have more time to get the blue scales (because casuals upgrade their gear at a slower rate), so that player can simply ignore crafting and just do the dailies + floor chests. Also, these can be sent over in mail, so for non casuals you can just simply make 2 more chars and do Mushin on all 3 to get 6 scales from daily + 3 from floor chest a day. We get vials and pets really rarely, so you will have a ton of time to get a lot of blue scales.

41 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

But you did mention your dps, albeit later, so that's a moot point and I'll admit it.

I didn't mention it, but I usually do 7-8M sustained in NM multies. I said 5+ mil sustained DPS in the beginning, because I have a bit better gear than what c2a players have (only a bit better, you can check the link at the top), so thought saying -33% of what I have should be good. 

44 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

Third, look at you talking about ap. Who gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about that? That doesn't say you're geared at all.

I only mentioned it once, saying that they should be 2k+ and that I am nearly 2.3k. It is indeed important, as people use that for recruitement in faction chat (at least they do in EU). Most people accept lower AP players (like they say 2.4k+, but accept a 2.3k) if they see that they have Stage 10 accessories (and you use raid path ones, not 6 PvE one). I have joined 2.4k+ multies a few times even tho I am nowhere near that. But yes, that is rare. 
I said 2k+, because in EU the usual groups either ask for 2k+ (for really slow, but doable runs) or 2.2k+ (for usually decent runs that are way faster than 2k+ ones) or 2.4k+ (that are really fast, usually have end-game players in it as well).

52 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

Fourth - "just make your own raid 4head, that's what the discord is for" if that worked there would be a lot more raids, cause there's a lot of people that are looking for raid or have tried to make one only for it to fall apart in a week cause guess what? NA encompasses just as many time zone as it does players. You did say you were EU which are closer in regards to time zones and planning, but don't go on a rant about the main server when you don't even know what it's like.

No comment, tbh didn't think about NA time zones. Dunno what it is like in NA, but I will believe you that it doesn't work there. In that case, try to join a clan that does ET runs / just wait a bit until you can join a burst group (we have those in faction chat in EU, dunno about NA). It doesn't give much at this stage anyways, only gold.

55 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

If anything C2A people have it the worst, because this game only supports them at the start, while the playerbase often times will not support c2a character cause they don't want to deal with those new players (yes there are anti-c2a parties in NA, few and far between in lfp after a while, but at the start there's plenty) and people want money, not progression raids.

Dunno what you mean by that tbh. We just got a continuation to the C2A event now. This gives us Silversteel Stage 6 (or better) weapon for free, it gives us scales and crystals (that you said c2a players need the most). This game DOES support C2A people even now. They are giving out stuff that would have taken a long time to get (especially IA ores and IS weap mat). Idk what that anti-c2a party is in NA, but I can't see any reason why wouldn't people take in Silversteel Stage 6 weapon + IA accessory + Sovereign accessory players... Even now with TB9 weapon everyone should deal 5+ mil DPS (at least I think) sustained, which is more than enough for a slow NM run.

1 hour ago, Laura099 said:

They've even made it harder to individually get accessories - while they do drop much more frequently - yes you are right, and getting one for cheap is nice - without a raid it's still 20 days to snipe a 2k agitator chest, or do a flat 250 runs, instead of potentially 120.

You are right that they are harder to get now, but if people bid 3-3.5k gold for the chest you will get 600-700 gold for that. That's almost a week worth of dailies for 1 chest... And if you do multies, you will see a lot of chests. That's why I said just get the gold for now, because you can use that gold to upgrade your other stuff. You will need a lot of gold to upgrade to Silversteel Stage 6 weapon, you will need a lot of gold for soul, heart etc... You get more gold now for NM runs + you invest in gear that won't get cheaper after a while -> accessory chests get cheaper, so you invest into those later. Sovereign accessories are good enough for now. Getting TB9->Silverseel Stage6 + getting better soul, heart, Soulshields is more important atm imo, because Sanctum jewelry needs orange scales that are hard to get (because you need tons of gold scales from the scale boxes + you only get 2 orange instead of 4 gold).

As I have written in one of my replies, 'PS2: I play in EU, no sure what's going on in NA.'
Sorry if this is not accurate for NA.

I have leveled 12 classes to level 60 and geared them to 2100+ AP. I can't say I know every tricks about leveling and gearing up in BNS, but I do have a lot experiences. Now I am leveling and gearing up a dual blade without doing C2A, I can tell you gearing up after UE4 patch is harder. With so many dungeons being removed from F8, dungeons weapon upgrade path is pretty dead. Raid weapon upgrade path is the only way. The best new players can reach is probably grand celestial 9. After that, they need to spend thousands of golds to buy carry runs. The dailies quests are fewer. Low gear players joining heroic dungeons is not fun and boring even in easy mode.  Accessory farming is just Sovereign core farming, a lot heroic and outlaw island farmings. After that, buy carry runs.

Mystic badge is probably is the easiest to get, after VT badge, buy carry run or farm circle of sundering and get raped by Master Hong. For new low gears players, I doubt they can even reach Master Hong. For soul badge, good luck to get liberty tokens. I don't even want to talk about soul, heart, pet aura, and talisman,  good luck with farming sacred vials and Pet Pack.

Btw, I am not even talking about all the materials like elder scales, moonstone crystals, transformation stones... new players need to farm. 

Anyway, I am afraid once the UE4 and C2A hype dead down, this game will dead with them. Before UE4, the gaming was having a slow death, now, we are seeing a flash explosion.

Edited by Pulsing

6 hours ago, Pulsing said:

I have leveled 12 classes to level 60 and geared them to 2100+ AP. I can't say I know every tricks about leveling and gearing up in BNS, but I do have a lot experiences. Now I am leveling and gearing up a dual blade without doing C2A, I can tell you gearing up after UE4 patch is harder. With so many dungeons being removed from F8, dungeons weapon upgrade path is pretty dead. Raid weapon upgrade path is the only way. The best new players can reach is probably grand celestial 9. After that, they need to spend thousands of golds to buy carry runs. The dailies quests are fewer. Low gear players joining heroic dungeons is not fun and boring even in easy mode.  Accessory farming is just Sovereign core farming, a lot heroic and outlaw island farmings. After that, buy carry runs.

Mystic badge is probably is the easiest to get, after VT badge, buy carry run or farm circle of sundering and get raped by Master Hong. For new low gears players, I doubt they can even reach Master Hong. For soul badge, good luck to get liberty tokens. I don't even want to talk about soul, heart, pet aura, and talisman,  good luck with farming sacred vials and Pet Pack.

Btw, I am not even talking about all the materials like elder scales, moonstone crystals, transformation stones... new players need to farm. 

Anyway, I am afraid once the UE4 and C2A hype dead down, this game will dead with them. Before UE4, the gaming was having a slow death, now, we are seeing a flash explosion.

Yes, I know that alt chars are dead atm. I don't think that it's even worth creating 1, maybe only for Mushin farming. Hime said that story gear will be updated soon, so let's hope they will give us at least TB1 and decent-ish (meaning at least white scale) gear. 😄 With that we could do Mushin for scales + for blue scale accessories. With those EM should be possible. It will still take months (maybe less if you play that alt like it was your main) to get to C2A gear level, but at least would be possible with a bit of patience. I said 'and you are not talking about an alt character.', because we can't even take them into F8 without cheesing the system :'D I have an alt as well, but wasn't able to play with it, because got locked out of F8 😞 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:40 PM, Hungibungi said:

As I have written in one of my replies, 'PS2: I play in EU, no sure what's going on in NA.'

Sorry if this is not accurate for NA.

I know very well you did say that, hence why I mentioned this is from NAs perspective which is for the most part the main server that you're seeing with these complaints.
Also, no, I have yet to see a c2a player hold even remotely close to 5mil except maybe my bd (but I do have pretty high unity) so I'm not exactly sure where that one comes from. I'm going to assume it's an EU thing perhaps, cause otherwise bosses would be...33 seconds per bil, so 1 minute for EM, 4 minutes for NM? Yeah even my main doesn't get that with C2A parties when she does 15mil/s.

And in regards to my statement about items being farmable - being farmable in an mmo doesn't mean they are simply available. It means you have a means to rinse and repeat for something without there being a time gait - crafting has this due to its special mat, dailies have this due to...well dailies. You could argue mushins but...that's a rough and long farm for one item.

Also, if the *mats* you mentioned are so fast to get, then no, by the time you get to onyx scale stages, it'd be within two-three days max. That's not even 6 onyx scales. And their new way of adding them is...only efficient for people who were here after ET, otherwise it's still only Mushins F20. Actually even for me it's heavily inefficient, as someone who ran thousands, I can only buy enough onyx scales for one of my upgrade trees (thank god I don't need weapon or accs).

Regarding the mats - that also brings up the point of Primeweald. Not having 2 channels on that makes it rough. Lot of shadow fury people just hoggin the place, and I think it's Vilebriar? That place has so few areas with a decent amount of mobs to pick off. Have to hope you find a spot with 5 and that nobody stronger than you comes steamrollin in while you're afk. Still don't understand why that's the only area with 1 channel as it's base.

And the weapon upgrade is nice, but not much of an increase even from TB9, which many have unanimously agreed upon. The necessary upgrades to properly catch up are in the items we are limited to 2 per week per *account* (not very alt friendly tbh), unity (which often times can be pretty slow, but they are giving us a lot of help with that. Cheers.), and the accessories which you have a harder time getting the upgrade mat to than the accessory itself (still unsure why they did this, though I do think Hime mentioned asking the devs to look into it.) So in my personal opinion, without the community moderators to say hey there's an issue, yes this game just drops you right off and says "good luck". But despite the rambling in that front, do note that comment was originally meant to implicate the issues with the playerbase itself, not simply progression.

Edit: Do note C2A leaves you with 3 unupgraded pieces of gear, 2 of which are worse than their lower counterpart, for a fair bit (roughly 4 weeks per accessory for said 2), and people are not going to know their class nor have the unity, soul badge - a big one mind you, pet, etc etc, which are likely the reasons why. People are also probably specced wrong - you don't have references anymore after all. They're indeed things that will pass with time, but only when you work with said time.

Edited by Laura099