Regarding F2 Profile pictures

Snatchyy

Well you don't simply put any in-game screenshot as your F2 profile picture. I don't think you can even do it, unless UE4 changed somehting.

In-game all you can use is built-in character view capture. Totally behind in years feature you totally would not expect but it's what we have.

Players are modifying original character view captures and applying them via in-game gallery.

Google "custom profile bns" for an online tool, if I linked it message most likely would get deleted.

Edited by Minimihi
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Profile pics are broken again. It auto-applies the basic class picture, and when you try to change it, it freezes and after a while, it says it failed, and to try again later... I'm trying "again later" for a week now and nothing's working. Help?

5 hours ago, Guri Sen said:

Profile pics are broken again. It auto-applies the basic class picture, and when you try to change it, it freezes and after a while, it says it failed, and to try again later... I'm trying "again later" for a week now and nothing's working. Help?

You can keep trying for a long time. There will be no success, because this function has been removed!

Edited by Silindria