Request to Remove battleground hongmoon coin freeloader keep spamming on anti forums post

repliergod

plz remove the season hm coin at arena and battleground they getting soulstone and moonstone which give them huge gold + they get more then 30.000-60,000 hm coin 

quiet insane 

and then these toxic player start posting on anti cheat forum cause they want to earn more by removing people alt acc  only make lfp die 

and these freeloader never stop appreciating blade and soul gift of hm coin and dissrespect and make u more trouble 

they have created more then 4 threat on anti forum and asked their guild to spam on it which i heard recently if u put anit it only make game freeze and ping performance reduce 

i have recorded recently a video -

proof been should infaction chat mostly  pvp player are toxic  and keep farming for free hm coin 

their is no one selling thornwind  the drop is 5-6 piece no one gonna waste time on it and the chat recording showed their non selling and no cheat work at all 

if even they cheat anyone can record video and can easily ban it  

their is no video phootage yet blade and soul got on any evidence they all scamming on anti cheat forum mostly freeloader loaded with guild friend ask to friend to spam on it  they keep say they leave but they never leave

solution- remove hm coin from arena and battleground

- nerf f8 boss so we can do easily daily on alts too and make game more active if thing go bit fast (barely can do2-3 char daily too much fat hp) hard to run daily on 16alts nearly impossible dont know why u provide character slot when doing daily nearly impossible on it

-ue3 die cause lack after candy event all next event came with bad outfit or previous outfit in event also lack of new scale farming on event tab didnt saw their 

- only game make alive if u provide people smoothness and currently ur UI need fixation alot better work on improvement rather working on stupid secuirty etc 

- call to arm event is good but u provide too much difficulty to do daily fat hp people active on that too

-people love to play more then 1 character to enjoy game with his other character as well call mult and mostly bns community around 80% in bns buddy which help performance of game as well as people dislike feature remove and provide more grip on latecy  

even  i love last ue3 gon emoji on jin emoji now i feel bad after ue4 it cant possible 

currently i not done any single daily after my first experience of st hardness too much insane how can we able to achieve more then 3 char daily 

u think 1 char strong but what about 14 character on 1 account ?  other 12 have no gear how can we do st now? 

@Hime @Amraith @Lock6

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

also nerf the f8 boss so it can become solo in easy mode so we can daily on more then 8 character  nowday it hard to get party and do at least 1-2 character daily

have work on office family and our babies not have much time to waste 10-20min on st/bc/tsm etc and cant enjoy game 

Edited by Rikarin
  • Like 1

i love to see f8 boss get more nerf so i can do daily on alts 

i dislike pvp people as  well the community of pvp is toxic i dont like battleground and arena as well 

they always spam toxic wording on game as well as forum to make game waste time on these thing rather fixing main game core of UI fps ping and graphic enhance 

• Like 1

never saw any cheater yet in pve also didnt saw anyone selling thornwind  anymore after ue4 its true scale got way much less no one would  do it anyway 

dont know about pvp well the hm coin is too high seems they getting we people pay for ncoin or they getting free hm coin is way high 

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
That's gonna be cucking most of the playerbase that are f2p lol
and this is  the only guaranteed way to get hm coins because as far as im concerned, the daily boxes are a scam lol (havent seen a purple venture token in the 4 years ive played this game)

• Like 1

hahah @red0p xD yah same over never saw inlife purple token lol 

but pvp season hm coin is gurantee earing of 50k hm coin that is true no one would pay 40-60 dollar like that if people get like that much insanely 

and then start a post like anti cheat cause they want to remove people  mul acc something to reduce player at f8 pvp and reduce the lfp rate and arena 

so these free player cant get more and i 100% sure these pvp player are way much toxic that is true in this post 

yup game die if u make f8 that much hard for people feel sick to go at f8 lobby and wait  5-10 min to people show up and then wait another 20min to clear 1 dugeno 

sick of doing f8 on alts dont have time do we do work or we waste all day at 1 dugeno on more then 5-6 character? 

and if u think u going to add more bad event in future u regret it  

i highly like to support @Hime to view this post 

NO ONE will quiet game even u add cheat or no cheat the real problem is ur f8 is too hard for people to dailies at current and i cant able to preview equipment upgrade path u need to work on fixing ui 

no one ever waste time to do cheat cause they can get banned 

plz make the boss easy mode more easier it too difficult at current 

better focus on game features update and  i forward to look more graphic update on ue4 

1 hour ago, Red0p said:

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
That's gonna be cucking most of the playerbase that are f2p lol
and this is  the only guaranteed way to get hm coins because as far as im concerned, the daily boxes are a scam lol (havent seen a purple venture token in the 4 years ive played this game)

Pay no attention to this guy. This is just Inaxx posting on all his accounts (kinda weird, bro) and hoping to get some sort of word from staff about nerfing the HP of the bosses even further so he can continue to abuse the game. You're really not fooling anyone. Hopefully you get what you deserve if the Western team starts taking reports seriously now along with the anticheat.

🤣
LoL
I am not that dude but hey, think what u want. I know myself. 
I hardly pvp ever since most of the xml edits came out and servers moved but I do know a good amount of sincere f2p players who enjoy pvp.
Maybe provide a nice suggestion/solution instead of crying about something. You know...make a sound argument. And if u do know Inaxx, you should be used to his vocabulary and the way he chats/talks... 

24 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Pay no attention to this guy. This is just Inaxx posting on all his accounts (kinda weird, bro) and hoping to get some sort of word from staff about nerfing the HP of the bosses even further so he can continue to abuse the game. You're really not fooling anyone. Hopefully you get what you deserve if the Western team starts taking reports seriously now along with the anticheat.

Just now, Red0p said:

🤣
LoL
I am not that dude but hey, think what u want. I know myself. 
I hardly pvp ever since most of the xml edits came out and servers moved but I do know a good amount of sincere f2p players who enjoy pvp.
Maybe provide a nice suggestion/solution instead of crying about something. You know...make a sound argument. And if u do know Inaxx, you should be used to his vocabulary and the way he chats/talks... 

My post was worded badly. I was talking about the original poster and that you should not pay attention to him. I know you're not him. Meant to edit my original post so it's less confusing, actually.
But if you look at all the replies to this post, you will see it's all the same guy since they're all in broken English and similar names. Nobody in-game gets along with this guy.