Daily perks

Dokkoudou

@Hime Why the actual mark of the blackram it resetted to week 1? Again? I atlest rightout demand my week 2 rewards. I also will ticket this everyday until solved.

You guys really pirating all mediocre stuff for keeps and just giving out bulloks.

Edited by Dokkoudou

41 minutes ago, Belido said:

with that 1 week perks now, I really wonder if they  just try out how far they can go before ppl jump ship.

It is blindingly obvious the 1 week perk calendar is only for this week, and next week, assuming we don't get a trove will be back to normal with a new calendar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LynMasterRace said:

It is blindingly obvious the 1 week perk calendar is only for this week, and next week, assuming we don't get a trove will be back to normal with a new calendar.

and why did they ended the current one now? We just had finished 1st week row after it restarted after a full round: Well, instead of going into second week again, we now go for week one row for another time . Oh wait, the burning devotion chest would have been on second week row! Yes, I also think it is obvious why they did it 😛  

1 minute ago, Belido said:

and why did they ended the current one now? We just had finished 1st week row after it restarted after a full round: Well, instead of going into second week again, we now go for week one row for another time . Oh wait, the burning devotion chest would have been on second week row! Yes, I also think it is obvious why they did it 😛  

No, no it wasn't on the second week row. The burning devotion chest was on the third and would have been impossible to reach a second time had you reached it once already, even without the reset, because it would have been reset for the upcoming patch on the 16th anyways.

6 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

No, no it wasn't on the second week row. The burning devotion chest was on the third and would have been impossible to reach a second time had you reached it once already, even without the reset, because it would have been reset for the upcoming patch on the 16th anyways.

Maybe you're right, but why not leave it then for the second week, it had more valuable stuff, ie. Evo Stones and such.

The way the daily perks work is really weird.

Runs for 4 weeks but only has items for 3 weeks. So once all items have been claimed it starts again at start. Weird, but okay I'd say. Wouldn't be surprised if we just got nothing in the last week.

Now we get a one week running daily perk list and it's the same as the first row of what we already had. Making it the same items three times. -_-

Just let the original run two weeks more for 1st and 2nd row. The burning devotion chest was in 3rd and would be impossible to get a second time.