Old outfits, headpieces and adornment

Eraxon

I really want a lot of the old stuff back... 

Still trying to get a few of the older things, mostly Red Mask xD 

After 4 years i still havent gotten it, its sad they took out so many things from back in days 😞

Please bring back the quests and so on that was taking out.

This is my first post in forums, i dont really know it works but yeah, hope this is cool 🙂 

Edited by Eraxon

I would suggest for them to add, with either the achievement point vendor or the clothing vendor, all of this stuff that got either removed or that its a pain in the ass to obtain, like put it at 2000 achievement points or in case of the old/medium dungeons put the clothes with the 10th run achievement or the timed one (like the Hollows Heart)

You suggest NC to use their brain /giggle

I do agree on that, but then they remove items and pretend it never happened, so dont get your hopes up too much (also NC doesnt read this forum, nor do those in  charge have any impact on the game itself, so...)

Luryden - i agree, that would be a great way to get them. it would be so nice if it happend 🙂 

Dokkoudou - well am forever hoping xD my hopes are not high, its mosty wishful thinking really. aww i summitted a ticket and they said to post here xD well am always hoping for something good to happen, why i still play 🙂

I do ticket this whenever to merchant pops and doesnt has it. Just as a reminder for @Himeand all to pressure the people in charge to fix things. Or give it to missing items, since its removed but in game still (adjusting collecting would work too, but I doubt devs are capeable off such high tasks)

• 2 weeks later...

They should remove the stuff that isnt in game anymore like Pugilist from The Playpen, i was kinda farming it until i asked if it was still in game 😕 sadly i wasted time on it. 

The Red Mask and Pugilist is still in game 🙂  this last I've dropped it ten times in the Playpen in the past week trying to get the "No Worries" outfit 😅 

As far as I'm concerned I'm just sorry that certain achivements are no longer reachable: for example, "A sticky situation", which was achieved in Gloomdross Incursion by bombarding with the web the ghosts that in the mechanics of the dungeon were trying to reach the second core .. I hope they find a way to restore them.

21 minutes ago, Eraxon said:

They should remove the stuff that isnt in game anymore like Pugilist from The Playpen, i was kinda farming it until i asked if it was still in game 😕 sadly i wasted time on it. 

All costumes and adorments that are / were dungeon drops still drop and were not removed. Exception is the one in Yeharas Mirage where you got the costume froma  side quest box. that one can be bought from the PVP merchant.

Ioseppo TiLtEbUg -

Ohh i was told by a surporter it wasnt in game (Pugilist) 😮 i still have had no luck in a drop xD

Yeah, i agree, i really like colleting the achivements and costumes, so that is sad you cant do that anymore, me too 🙂 

Grimoir - i see, but then i got bad info from a surporter sadly 😕 i really just want the old stuff back, like before, those were good times 🙂