Scammed event plz fix or add more reward

norix

Outfit designed are  2016 blade and soul and look like some.beggars outfit

Forcing people.to do 7daily rempving.daily 3box.into 7 

Most sad part forcing people.to do higher dugeno like h0-15min + wc-7-9min intentionally wasting people time  via damage reduction boss

Why not lower dugeno have event token so low gear player or new.player can't.get event token easily

My personal view don't waste time on scam. 

80% people left f8 in north server have screenshot proof  so much dead while.recuirting 

I hope they add decent outfit and  provide lower dugeno event token as well 

Literally no one is forcing you to do anything. If you dont like the event , then dont participate in it.

3 hours ago, norix said:

Most sad part forcing people.to do higher dugeno like h0-15min + wc-7-9min intentionally wasting people time  via damage reduction boss

If you do the mechanics there is no damage reduction. If you dont want to do mechanics then you have to suffer the damage reduction and longer clear time.

3 hours ago, norix said:

Why not lower dugeno have event token so low gear player or new.player can't.get event token easily

They do. there are literally only 3-4 "end game" dungeons that are harder. Not counting the new dungeon because that one doesnt even need a lot of dps just mechanics.

As for F8, a lot of groups are made on the server or in discord, people barely go to F8 because its no use to queue and get matched with people that expect a carry without knowing any mechanics.

@grimor this person always trolling everyone forum page have full evidence I will report u 

For ur kind info I have 2-3hr video play back of f8 lobby how dead it was no one even playing on f8 cause of thos bad event

And their is korean server who is far better in f8 and nerf their f8 bosses alot to make people te safe so they can do job and enjoy game in very less time 

1 hour ago, norix said:

For ur kind info I have 2-3hr video play back of f8 lobby how dead it was no one even playing on f8 cause of thos bad event

And their is korean server who is far better in f8 and nerf their f8 bosses alot to make people te safe so they can do job and enjoy game in very less time 

This is not KR. This is a different region and different people / players. Our F8 is mostly dead not because of bad events but because no one likes using F8.

I see a lot of dungeon recruitment on the server every day and in the discord servers. Nobody wants to carry people who dont bother gearing up or learning mechanics.

Ur wording show u only trolling and rude behaviour to other people u only care urself not want to help the new player and the growth of bns 

Shameless behaviour 

Edited by norix
Bug

1 hour ago, norix said:

Ur wording show u only trolling and rude behaviour to other people u only care urself not want to help the new player and the growth of bns

Stop bullying him he might excuse a bit much for NCsoft but he/she is mostly just writing his/her oppinion which is the whole reason for the existance of a forum.

Also i wrote it like 2 times today already. Its super easy to gear up in a very short time even without getting carried. I think its not trolling or anything to kick or exclude people who are simply to lazy to gear up before doing endgame stuff.

Just stop expecting to get carried through everything you need litterly 4 Million dps to run every dungeon (no idea about newest since i havent run it yet). You get 4 Million by doing the Mushin tower and ur dailys already. My Third gen accesory SF (you can get that stuff in Mushin tower) has 8 Million dps

In my personal oppinion i think its toxic to expect old players to carry you through everything and no i am no elitist i do lfp to carry new players in everything i know i can solo anyway.

I totally agree with Grimoir and ImoutoMaster, most new players really expect others to carry them, Idm carry people but only to a certain lvl of dungeon AND if the player is ok with learning mechanics and listens to advice, if not, I simply leave

On 5/17/2021 at 4:37 AM, norix said:

Shameless behaviour 

Trolling...because they are disagreeing with you? 

Am 17.5.2021 um 08:36 schrieb norix:

Well, yes and no.

Korea has noob mode indeed. Its fast, its easy. You dont wipe. Its awesome. You can dedicate very little time over and over to run so, so many dungeons and end up with out any loot.

And as said already. If you dislike nobody recruting, recrute yourself. Or just LFP, everything until CC is LFP stuff. Nobody actually looks for old content in other ways. Same counts for H0/SP, unneeded content. HaHi soon will join that. And for Big3 ppl either do multi NM/HM or Howl of the Hound so yeah, stuff in /f outside F8.

And alltogether: Current event isnt good. So naturally very few carry-ers also people do spam TC for new content so yeah.