Option to disable Mythical Weapon recolor

luzt

Hello NCsoft,

I would like to suggest to add an option to disable the Mythical weapon recolor

you gain when you make your weapon Mythical

I think the original colors of thornbreaker and steelbreaker weapons are

looking alot better than the yellow/white/orange you gain when you upgrade them to mythical. And if you go from thornbreaker to steelbreaker while you already made your weapon mythical, you never see the original colors of steelbreaker.

Or just release skins of every raid weapon.

Thanks for reading.

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Enchanting a weapon does not alter its appearance in any way. It just changes the icon of it, but the look of the weapon is still the same as the original weapon.

Are you trying to tell him that these 2 weapons are the same color?

r8jyEa4.png

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Probably preview image is broken like with many other things. My weapon does not look in the slightest different:

O1V7415.jpeg

You have to click Ctrl+I and look at the weapon through there, because it does change look after you enchance, so you can not just inspect the already enhanced weapon

i don't know how mythic thornbreaker weapons look... but with silversteel, all the blue accents on the weapons, turn orange, when you take enhance it to mythic stages.

the post creator wishes that this re-color does not exist.

the staff posted above is the enhanced staff obviously, so the preview, and the ingame appearance will both be orange.

but if you recall, before you added mythic enhancements, it was blue in color.

for example, with my bangle, here is the enhanced and normal silversteel
unknown.png

On 12/13/2020 at 6:49 PM, Belido said:

I would be glad if I could have an option to turn of the mist like particle effect caused by unity at all....

yes yes yes!! i totally agree!! i hate it cause for the most photos i have to unequip every piece of stone this is a nightmare!