Season of Ascension

FistBump

2 hours ago, Hime said:

There are no new Soul Badges with this season.

Why did you decide to make it 30 normal badges and 60 Ascension Badges? It effectively now takes 90 badges total to make anything right now - 20 more than normal.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't that way for EVERY badge. I think it would have been preferable to allow the Ascension tokens to be converted into the other colours at a 1:1 ratio, then just keep the 70 token requirement.

It feels like a step backwards honestly.

@Hime I mean is not to criticise but we need you guys to be precise and on point in these patch notes.

The patch notes clearly states "Tower of Infinity Ticket - Season of Resurgence has been replaced with Tower of Infinity Ticket - Season of Ascension"   what do I get from that? that my ticklets will be replaced for the new ones, instead they are antiqued. If this were writen a bit more clear I would have used them before maintenance.

13 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

Why did you decide to make it 30 normal badges and 60 Ascension Badges? It effectively now takes 90 badges total to make anything right now - 20 more than normal.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't that way for EVERY badge. I think it would have been preferable to allow the Ascension tokens to be converted into the other colours at a 1:1 ratio, then just keep the 70 token requirement.

It feels like a step backwards honestly.

More grind for less reward just like everything else they have changed in this game in 2020, fits in perfectly.

13 hours ago, Guillk said:

@Hime I mean is not to criticise but we need you guys to be precise and on point in these patch notes.

The patch notes clearly states "Tower of Infinity Ticket - Season of Resurgence has been replaced with Tower of Infinity Ticket - Season of Ascension"   what do I get from that? that my ticklets will be replaced for the new ones, instead they are antiqued. If this were writen a bit more clear I would have used them before maintenance.

it means old tickets at the npc's get replaced with new ones. For TOI whenever a new season starts old tickets are always antiqued.

NCS/BnS think we are all suckers and idiots.   What the hell REGARDING THE RESURGENCE Season! What I think of them they should prove me otherwise. 70 resurgence for a badge now they changed it to 30 resur and 70 ascension, I am truly pissed.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

it means old tickets at the npc's get replaced with new ones. For TOI whenever a new season starts old tickets are always antiqued.

It's my first season change, you don't assume everyone here has some years playing, there can be noobs too. That's why I am asking to be clear so new people can understand what's goping to happen, if I read some patch notes and have a normal lv of reading comprehension I don't want to be asking everyone in the game what's going to happen during the change.

Edited by Guillk

On 11/19/2020 at 10:34 PM, Guillk said:

It's my first season change, you don't assume everyone here has some years playing, there can be noobs too. That's why I am asking to be clear so new people can understand what's goping to happen, if I read some patch notes and have a normal lv of reading comprehension I don't want to be asking everyone in the game what's going to happen during the change.

Its fine not to know, thats why i replied. Generally NC has a history of weird wordings, so if you are unsure of something always ask :)